***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Updated to here

Angel_dust you were already on the list from first tri hun x

Thankyou! I didnt realise :dohh: baby brain has struck again. Been like that alot lately, like earlier i went out to the bank and ran out of petrol, I never do things like that usually...

angel dust , they prob are mobements i have started feeling them and im a few days behind you :)

I feel pregnant today - do you know what i mean lol i just feel heavy in my tummy and im in a cba attitude im still in my pj's at 11:15 and dont plan on getting dressed in hurry tbh

how is everyone else today ?

I know what you mean! I'm 15 weeks, and yesterday and the day before I was feeling much more "pregnant" lol I had no will to get dressed all day, whereas usually I won't leave my room without getting dressed! I feel that way today, but had to get up and moving bright and early at 6 to get some paperwork and things done for my new job... :( I definitely know what you mean though! I went into my mom's school (she's a teacher) for a few minutes to see her class (4th graders), and they (along with the teachers next to her) all commented saying I was looking much bigger than last week :) (one student came up and said "Miss Brittany, you look much more pregnanter than last week" and gave me a huge hug.. I love these kids..)

aww bless what a sweetie ! my eldest son just says mommy your tummy is getting very fat , in a most uncomplimentary way bless him lol !

ok so i have very bad post nasal drip (sorry if tmi) and lately when i get up and my nose starts working again i start coughing. which whatever not that big a deal right until i realized couching has become very unpleasant. i get a pain very low in my tummy (kind of like a pulling sensation) anyone else getting this?

My baby brain has been terrible lately. Yesterday I went to one bank and cashed a check. I made out my deposit slip and set it on the other seat in the car. I forgot all about going to the other bank to deposit it and went to Target. I left $300 bucks sitting out in the open while I went into the store.Half way throug shopping I realized it! I left all my stuff on a counter and ran to the car. Thank goodness I locked the car door and the money was still there but it scared me! I would have been in tough shape if someone had broken in my car. I didn't dare tell the hubby what I did.. :)

Sahrene

ok so i have very bad post nasal drip (sorry if tmi) and lately when i get up and my nose starts working again i start coughing. which whatever not that big a deal right until i realized couching has become very unpleasant. i get a pain very low in my tummy (kind of like a pulling sensation) anyone else getting this?

I have the pulling sensations. I believe they are your ligaments stretching so while it is disturbing, it is harmless. I had them bad when I was pregnant with my twins so this time I feel them alot less :).

I don't know about the drip :(

Sahrene

thanks that what i thought just wasn't sure. i am not worried about the post nasal drip. i know what that is from(running a/c with cat & dog in house) alergies yeah. thanks

Evening ladies, wow i had a nice day OH took kids and i went and got my Nails done and a pedicure was absaloute heaven :).

Baby kicks once started yesterday are now regular through the day i expected to feel it once yesterday then not again for ages but tonight i have felt full summersaults and kicks very happy :), Welcome to all coming over from 1st tri and hope every one is real well today ??. xxx

Evening ladies, wow i had a nice day OH took kids and i went and got my Nails done and a pedicure was absaloute heaven :).

Baby kicks once started yesterday are now regular through the day i expected to feel it once yesterday then not again for ages but tonight i have felt full summersaults and kicks very happy :), Welcome to all coming over from 1st tri and hope every one is real well today ??. xxx

ooh sounds fab - jealous much !

I am also soooooo jealous - I saw so much movement on the scan which is weird when you can't actually feel it! Can not wait to feel baby kick!

Please could I get my due date updated on the main page. I was due the 18th but on my scan was moved to the 21st. Thank you

I havent felt much today, but I do feel a swishing feeling...could that be the baby too?

Im due February 8th!! Bump buddies anybody??

This is my second pregnancy but will be my first baby, we lost Harvey due to mmc in December. Any experienced mummys out there to answer a million questions?? haha!

xxxxxx

my EDD is also feb 8 :happydance: so we can be bump buddies if u like hun i dont have one either lol

Yaaay! I'll add u 2 my signature and add as a friend :) xxx

sounds good hun i will do the same =]

I havent felt much today, but I do feel a swishing feeling...could that be the baby too?

Could be, but only you can tell!! :) Just try to decide how regular it is, and if there's a difference between those feelings, and gas bubbles.. :)

I know I've been feeling my little girl move around like crazy all day today!! Especially when I had spicy mexican rice in a tortilla for lunch, the spicy chili for dinner, or the lime I decided tasted amazing all of a sudden (lately I can't get enough spicy food! lol)... Anyways, those things REALLY got baby Zealia moving around. Mostly swishing, but I got a couple of occasional "bumps" too lol :)

Could be, but only you can tell!! :) Just try to decide how regular it is, and if there's a difference between those feelings, and gas bubbles.. :)

I know I've been feeling my little girl move around like crazy all day today!! Especially when I had spicy mexican rice in a tortilla for lunch, the spicy chili for dinner, or the lime I decided tasted amazing all of a sudden (lately I can't get enough spicy food! lol)... Anyways, those things REALLY got baby Zealia moving around. Mostly swishing, but I got a couple of occasional "bumps" too lol :)
Thats such a cute name

Im feelig a lot of thumping by my belly button and I know thats way too high.

and its not gas, im so confused.

Thats such a cute name

Im feelig a lot of thumping by my belly button and I know thats way too high.

and its not gas, im so confused.

Ya never know. At your next scan, try to ask your tech/doctor where your baby is sitting right now. It can give you a general idea of where to feel for. :) I feel mine right below my belly button, mostly. Amazing lol

morning love bugs! sorry for posting this here - but I'm dying to get input from a fellow bug. are you ladies able to see the nub and whether it's :blue: or :pink:? Doctor said he couldn't say for sure and recommended we wait for 21 week scan.

Attachments

• Team Yellow.jpg
    Team Yellow.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
cant see a nub hun sorry do u have any other pics?

:sad1: the other pic i have shows even less. i was hoping maybe the white spots on the image i uploaded was the nub.... guess i'm waiting until 21 week scan on 27 September....

can i be added to this. im due the 9th feb which is the day after my birthday. it would be the most amazing birthday prezzie ever x

morning love bugs! sorry for posting this here - but I'm dying to get input from a fellow bug. are you ladies able to see the nub and whether it's :blue: or :pink:? Doctor said he couldn't say for sure and recommended we wait for 21 week scan.

I can't tell either.. My doctor's tech looked from different angles to try to tell, so I can't tell from a side view. Only on the views from their bottom like mine was. :( Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->