***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

well, because i thought i was seeing things, after i had been to the loo, yet again.... and i wiped, there was the mucous again with tinges of blood, so i asked hubby for his opinion... he said deffos too. so atleast im not going mad.
you see, its been happening the past couple of mornings but then stopping during the day... making me feel like im a bloomin liar or something, lol.
at least i know its during the day now and its still happening, even if its not no where near as much as this morning.
Also good job he doesnt get grossed out by anything, lol. hence me knowing he gonna be able to handle labor well, lol. he actually said he wants to be at "goal end" to see the midwife with a catching mitt... he got a smack for that the cheeky sod....

erm... im currently sat chomping my way thru a pineapple, i love the stuff! its been one of my cravings! lol
but yes, is it bromeline or something like that? they say that to have a full effect eat about 7 pineapples in a row for the amount of it to have effect, lol.
my Ben is moving slow now too, sometimes it still feels like he is having a dance, and he switches from left to right, but his head is still fully down now, so i think its just a comfort thing for him.

The only part of a pineapple that has the chemical is the central core, you need to eat a lot more than 7 for it to do anything lol and it's thought that if you ate enough for the chemical to work it would make you quite I'll with diarehea etc which in itself can kickstart labour anyway xxx

My ticker moved!! :happydance:

I have no signs of labor...although I still feel like I've been kicked in the crotch - it literally feels bruised down there. I guess it's just my pelvic bones and stuff, but it HURTS.

Eww the core bit isnt nice. lol.

DD wants me to play just dance, telling me it will be easy! lol. x

Eww the core bit isnt nice. lol.

DD wants me to play just dance, telling me it will be easy! lol. x

aaaaw! i love the innocence of kids, its so sweet! Jacob told me yesterday that Ben was going to be here in 3 days time, lol, so if on tuesday theres a different posting, you never know, lol.
mind you, i keep taking the mickey saying tuesday because thats when my pram and car seat set get delivered and plus its the full moon too, lol.

i am just so tired! i went for a bath earlier then found myself waking up not long ago from a long nap, lol. which has really annoyed me as i have so much i wanted to do today... just seems like i cant keep my bloody eyes open at the moment! :sleep:

I managed one song. lol.

Wouldnt it be great if your son was right Frankie?! x

I'd love it if your son was right for me Franki! It's my OH's 40th birthday on Tuesday and kinda would be an amazing birthday present! Not sure I can wangle it though, I think bubs is too content in there these days! x

It's my DD birthday on tues too not sure if she be to happy with sharing her birthday :haha:

Delighted for u ladies that have good signs of something starting, I never get signs I just started on my Dd and DS so I don't know what's going to happen this time round, only thing I really done was have some sexy time the week of due date so maybe that was what worked for my eviction notice haha

Good luck ladies :hugs:

with my girls I took long walks, lots of sex and I also used my breast pump for nipple stimulation. 20 minutes on each breast at night.
That usually got some pretty strong contractions going.

this time I can't walk very far because of pain in my back and hips, I don't have a breast pump and I'm banned from sex until 37 weeks.
I bet this baby is overdue lol

My OH birthday is on the 25th. It would be great if this baby came then! Its only a week early...........not too much to ask is it? lol. x

with my girls I took long walks, lots of sex and I also used my breast pump for nipple stimulation. 20 minutes on each breast at night.

this time I can't walk very far because of pain in my back and hips, I don't have a breast pump and I'm banned from sex until 37 weeks.

Your girls came before their due date didnt they?

I have started with the walks as well. Now its warmer and were actually seeing some sun I feel like exploring around where we live because I havent done anything yet.

We live on a old MOD site and there are derelict buildings all around and its quite scary! It reminds me of The Hills Have Eyes, or Silent Hill. lol. x

hey ladies

Iv also noticed emma bein alot more quite its good in a way but she has her psycho moments which bloody hurt..

keep checkin to see if anyone has popped yet lol..hopefully someone will have a baby this wk lol

question about the nipple stimulation... did you do this with an electric breast pump, and was it just the pre flow function you used or the actual flow function?
i have an electrical breast pump and i have been considering this..... but want to get to know the facts first, lol.
i have been wanting to walk more, but hubby also being protective, he wont let me walk very far, lol. bless him. he is worried even if it is just wet outside i might slip or something.

Your girls came before their due date didnt they?

I have started with the walks as well. Now its warmer and were actually seeing some sun I feel like exploring around where we live because I havent done anything yet.

We live on a old MOD site and there are derelict buildings all around and its quite scary! It reminds me of The Hills Have Eyes, or Silent Hill. lol. x

yep my 1st was 39 weeks and my 2nd was 38+3

question about the nipple stimulation... did you do this with an electric breast pump, and was it just the pre flow function you used or the actual flow function?
i have an electrical breast pump and i have been considering this..... but want to get to know the facts first, lol.
i have been wanting to walk more, but hubby also being protective, he wont let me walk very far, lol. bless him. he is worried even if it is just wet outside i might slip or something.

I had a manual and an electrical but only used the manual pump for nipple stimulation.
I didn't bother with any pumps this time as I found with my last baby that I could get more out by hand than with a pump.

Hope every 1s well And great for all those getting imminent signs baby coming soon cannot wait to see birth announcements ..
I am not so much looking at labour signs as still trying to budge this baby in to right position fighting a loosing battle i think but keep trying, May try long walks next week in prep tho.

I dont think you will go over ley hun xxxx

Woo hoo!!!! 37 weeks today!! I'm so happy!! All this talk about birthdays... My 21st birthday is on Tuesday!! :D A lot of people I know think she'll come either on my birthday or the day after, but we'll see... I have a dr. appointment on Wednesday afternoon anyways, so fingers crossed that I've at least progressed a little! I've been walking, bouncing, squatting, and climbing stairs.... lol lets hope this little girl comes!! I really wouldn't mind.. but either way, I'll be induced 2 weeks from today if she doesn't come before then... :D I'm getting more and more excited!! lol

1sttimemom I was your age wen I had my DD oh to be 21 again lol hope you have a great birthday :wohoo:

Anyone else starting to getting swollen ankles and hands ESP at night I feel all puffed out and starting to feel very hormonal too :( xx

Everyone keeps asking me when I'm due and I keep saying, well technically I could go this Sat. :happydance: But also technically it could be in like 6 weeks. :nope: I try not to think about that one though, haha.

I hope mine decides to come out this week but I have a feeling it will be next week. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and I pray he has good news.

I was thinking about using my pump for nipple stimulation. Mine is electric and think I'm just going to use it on pre-flow. I'm sure either one will do the same thing.

People keep asking me when I am due and I've now started saying in 2 and a half weeks. I feel like I'm sounding desperate with the half weeks! Prob cos I am! Lol.

I am boiling hot tonight!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"