***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

well siegal... it depends on your body chick. and when babby is ready.
both of mine were early birds, emily 38 weeks dead on, Jacob 38+3, so i am expecting something with this one, and they way im feeling, aches pains niggles etc plus losing plug, i wouldnt be surprised to be honest if it was very soon.
Congrats on being fully cooked now though!

Virginia... do you have SPD? it sounds a bit like you could have, you could always ask your midwife by describing it to her xxx

I'm not sure...unfortunately, I don't have a midwife, I have an OB...when I told her she said, "It's normal to be uncomfortable toward the end of pregnancy."...and when I describe specific things (like I'm in so much pain I can't sleep very much at night), she says it's normal for women who "had a little extra weight before they were pregnant"....I don't even know if she'd know what SPD IS if I mentioned it to her... :wacko:

Went to the docs today. I'm almost dilated to a 2 and cervix has thinned out alot. If baby isn't here by next Monday he is going to do a sweep.

Wow Amber i am super jealous lol :)

Hope that everyone is going well.. Gosh i have been getting a heap of pressure in my "v" area lol... feeling like i need to wee ALL the time! I really hope that my little man decides to come asap!

I know that as soon as i start my contractions i will start freaking out! but i think i just wanna meet him and i just want my "v" area and back etc to STOP HURTING!!!!! lol

Oh forgot to ask.. has everyone got everything ready to roll with bubba's? Their rooms? All clothes nice and clean and packed away? Nappy bags? Hospital bags?

Oh forgot to ask.. has everyone got everything ready to roll with bubba's? Their rooms? All clothes nice and clean and packed away? Nappy bags? Hospital bags?

ermmmmm, nearly!! we have builders in doing the kitchen and dining room floor so everything is all over the place at the mo :dohh:

but my hospital bag is done and I've ordered some shower curtains for the homebirth :)

builders lol... wow that would be hectic!
At least your hospital bag is done right :)

Amber wow thats great news yay keep them babies coming ladies :haha:

yep im pretty sure i have.. i washed some bunny rugs yesterday and i think thats it..nappy bag is ready as im takin that to the hossy and my labour bag is ready but i need to go over it again just to make sure:thumbup:

well last night i thought i was in early labour i was gettin regular bh with slight bk pain lil miss was goin nuts punchin my bits very hard and i was almost cryin cause it was so painful she eventually calmed down the the bh got worse felt some pressure down there but it all went away after a couple of hrs which sucked lol..im hopin with all this pain im gettin it means shes goin to arrive soon:happydance:

my bag is done except for a t shirt fpr me and my camera

babies room is done .

all i need to do is prewash all my nappies

wow i missed so much!! CONGRATS PAIYTONSMOMMY AND DJ on ur little bundle of Joys!!!!

im still working! my maternity leave starts January 28 =] no sign of baby yet or im not dilated so we will see what happens...i am very uncomfy though! i cant sleep both my feet looks like a balloon lol and the braxton hicks stopped so no clue what baby is planning on doing! he kicks me so much at night that i cant even sleep!

Hi ladies sorry to hear u have uti again hun and whoooo for amber thats great news :).

Hoping i see some progress over next 2 weeks eviction notice starts end of next week lol, Wow look at all of us over next 3-4 weeks loads of us will go in ..
I have all bag ready all clothes put away pram up with footmuff on and raincover , And moses basket in my bedroom next to bed all ready to go :).

Oooo and i have stored your number rach so i can text you when i go in , Have we all got text buddies to inform us all when you go in ?. xxxx

I have all ready even got new car :wohoo: can't wait now to meet my new arrival xx

Ley hun pm your number and il text you mine, In early stages i love to yap away well winge away should i say lol, We all like to know when our feb buddies go in :) xxx

Thats fab news Amber!

I still havent packed hospital bag or done birth plan................I think I have plenty of time. lol.

I have all the baby stuff ready, and his room. OH is going to paint our bedroom and then we can out the moses basked in there. Oh just a question about bedding for moses basket..........me and DD made it up the other day and put 2 blankets (1 fleece, 1 cellular) and a flat sheet on the top. The matching quilt bit that comes with the basket, so you use that or is it just for decoration?

I'm trying to sort my phone out and I am pulling my hair out! Its not cos its difficult, its because I'm stupid! I keep getting the wrong software or keep accidentally uninstalling things. lol. I might just have a little break and start again tomorrow! Hopefully with a brain fully restored.

Ley, you can have my number if you want?

Clare, what happens if you go into labour tomorrow............? Would you just kick the builders out? How long have you got until they are done?

When I was picking up DD from school, I was walking and got the increased pressure kind of thing, in my pelvis. I guess thats just the babies head pushing down a bit, but then I had a sharp pain, like I was being stabbed in my cervix. I couldnt move. What could that be? Still the babies head? x

Wiiwidow, why can i imagine you getting a cleaner in, but you yelling at her with specific instructions as she not cleaning upto your nesting standards??? LOL poor person would leave bawling her heart out! LOL

Haha I know! I think I'd have to leave the house otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle it! Lol! I mentioned it to OH this evening and he said what's the point I can do it all???? Followed by it doesn't really need doing darling! Huh? I think I might just have to organise it for when he's at work, am already planning the list in my head! Lol I wish!

rachael the stabbing pains are normal its just from him engaging

:hi: All, Haven't been on here in a long long time (was always too lazy to keep up with the pace aswell as with individual bnb buddies). Great to see the babies starting to arrive in force! Good luck to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->