***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

i have no text buddy but ill update my facebook for those of you i have on there lol .

hey i have a question....how can i induce labor NATURALLY?

after January 28 i want to try everything possible lol all i hear is to have lots of sex and eating spicy food...any other suggestions? =]

load and loads and loads of walking hun xxx

im on my feet at work all day so hopefully that will help....i just went to the bathroom cuz i felt like number 2 (sorry to much info) but when i pushed i felt the pressure on my va jay jay :shrug: and then a sharp pain by my pelvis...n nothing came out the other way lol im gettin nervous!

i dont have a text buddy either... but makes it hard when i am in Australia :(

Yeah I find after sex I have strong BH.........so I hope its doing something.

I am scared with eating spicy food in case I get the runs :-S I know I will prob end up doing it though. lol.

Bounce on a gym ball. That has been said to be good.

Nipple stimulation..........I am going to try that with a breast pump.

As mummymadness said, walking. I find walking gives me BH so I think its doing something. x

Yep the walking is what my MW has advised with all mine, She says good old gravity always helps baby right right down to push on cervix and make it dialate started yesterday no car for school runs but walking :) xxx

Dammit, these bloody contractions are keeping me awake! lol
i know my son said Ben was going to be born on Tuesday, but he didnt say what time... i wish he could have been more specific, lol, but what do i expect from a 4yr old?? God i would love it if he was right.... i cant stand much more of this....
plus the 3 days of diarrhea and losing my plug... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good luck franki sounds like ur on your way to :hugs:

Ask your son to do the rest of our predictions lol :haha:

juicy, my contractions are here and painful, within ten mins apart but not regular enough or lasting long enough to be classed as established, lol. dammit!
been like this for nearly 2hrs now, lol
i am going to get Jacob to put the lottery on for me, lol

good luck franki i hope u go into proper labour

me too chick, im gonna try something, drinking loads and then lying down, if it stops then i know its just really evil braxton hicks... if it doesnt stop then its deffos early labor and i get to ring my sis telling her to haul ass up here to be with me, lol
i would love it if it is mainly for the reason my son would be right, lol, and he would be chuffed. plus Emily will get an early birthday pressie, she is going to be 8 on sunday x

That would be pretty cool Franki...........Imagine if Jacob was right............how you feeling now? x

ooh good luck franki hope it happens soon for you .

well i have officially lost the plot ! as you know we are decorating our room but it in such a state (as is whole house cus it was built in 1880 ) that it needs plastering. anyway while we are having one room plastered and having he mess and dust seemed a good idea to get the stairs and landing done at the same time , and while we are having that done hubby decided that we might as well get the loft hatch made bigger and have a ladder put in there , the result is now that the rest of the paper will be coming off this week , and the builders coming the week after so they will here when i am 37 weeks and be here approx a week .....
so that might put a bit of a dampener on my home birth plans lol.

in other news : my uti seems a bit better with no medication , i have been drinking like a fish and tried the bicarb remedy. i was still up in the night every 2 hours for toilet but thats an improvement from the night before and its less painful at least.

no more signs of anymore plug so i dunno if it was plug or not now

midwife in 45 mins hopefully she will have some answers for me :D

also one last thing ..how long did it take anyone to get there hip grant and if anyone has applied for MA how long did that take ? i sent both forms off over a fortnight ago but no response to either.

Hope MW apointment goes well today hun :).

Oooo Frankie looks like you have a psychic son do you want to share him lol ?.

I am of to do loads and loads of walking today full term tomorrow so time to start showing him the way out lol xxx

ooh good luck franki hope it happens soon for you .

well i have officially lost the plot ! as you know we are decorating our room but it in such a state (as is whole house cus it was built in 1880 ) that it needs plastering. anyway while we are having one room plastered and having he mess and dust seemed a good idea to get the stairs and landing done at the same time , and while we are having that done hubby decided that we might as well get the loft hatch made bigger and have a ladder put in there , the result is now that the rest of the paper will be coming off this week , and the builders coming the week after so they will here when i am 37 weeks and be here approx a week .....
so that might put a bit of a dampener on my home birth plans lol.

in other news : my uti seems a bit better with no medication , i have been drinking like a fish and tried the bicarb remedy. i was still up in the night every 2 hours for toilet but thats an improvement from the night before and its less painful at least.

no more signs of anymore plug so i dunno if it was plug or not now

midwife in 45 mins hopefully she will have some answers for me :D

also one last thing ..how long did it take anyone to get there hip grant and if anyone has applied for MA how long did that take ? i sent both forms off over a fortnight ago but no response to either.

Claire, you are as mad as me!! I was feeling finr about it last week, this week the stuff all in the wrong place is driving me nuts and I keep dreaming about floor tiles and plumbing :dohh: fx your plasterers and hubby are nice and quick!!

Glad you're feeling a little better though. :)

my HIp took over a month to come but that might be cos i work for HMRC? you can always ring them but i think you have to allow a month.

Rachael, if Bubs comes too soon I will just go up to N and N to have her...not sure about all the mess at home tho, perhaps hubby would have to sort it out :haha:

Franki, how is the labour progressing? fx for you!

fed up girls, contractions have slowed down still there but less painfull n less frequent. this child is deffos his fathers son and loves to wind mommy up, lol.
i know i have the midwives tomorrow anyway, but im wondering if maybe it worth trying to see her today instead... see if she can shine a light on whats happening with me. i cannot go another night with no sleep, and this pain. i am exhausted.
not good with 2 children to organise either. i struggled this morning doing Emily's packed lunch!
what you girls think, midwife or wait it out till tomorrow afternoon?

aww franki - if it was me id prob wait but then im a bit lazy , only you know how much discomfort you are in , if you think they will actually do anything then try see her today , maybe just ring as see what she says ?

so ....midwife ....WARNING RANT COMING :
so midwfe was lovely as usual i do like her - same one as my last 2 kids so thats good . anyway she said how are you i see you been having more trouble with the uti ..i said yea i came yesterday but they wouldnt give me any pills , she said well no they are ineffective aganst what you have , erm what ? oh didnt the dr tell you ? me - no he just said id had too many antibiotics etc.
she said well your last test came back as having all sorts in it , protein , e coli , blood loads of things she listed anyway i was shocked tbh. anyway turns out the 2 sorts of anti biotics have been having for the past 4 weeks dont do anything for what i have. so what a load of shit that has been.
so anyway i now have to wait till thursday for more results and see what they think i can have to cure it - i wont hold my breath.

she also said baby is measuring fine , stayng on the same line but is a fair bit smaller than my other 2 were so perhaps i should buy size nb clothes ?

and she s coming round next week to give me my homebirth box woo :D

mentioned i thought some of my plug had come out but i wasnt sure , she just went dw its not a problem this far along :)

baby still head down but no signs of engaging she said not to worry as they often dont (which i knew already anyway )

so at least i have some kind of answers now at least ..sort of lol !

oh and when i got back had a letter to say i had my hip and it has been in my bank 3 days - :dohh: so just waiting on the MA now fx !

Edit : omg last box on ticker arghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->