***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hiya, can I please be changed from 18th to the 11th, i've been put forward at my scans :happydance:

Less time til I meet my February Lovebug :cloud9:

hey ladies hope we are all well today .

mummydelux cant see a nub sorry :(

I had to buy shoes for both my kids today and am now £80 worse off , god help me when theres 3 of them all moving up a size !!! did have a nice mooch in mothercare though with DS1 picking out lots of nice pink stuff , i told him he would prob need blue stuff but he is not having any of it lol !

I had to buy shoes for both my kids today and am now £80 worse off , god help me when theres 3 of them all moving up a size !!! did have a nice mooch in mothercare though with DS1 picking out lots of nice pink stuff , i told him he would prob need blue stuff but he is not having any of it lol !

LOL that is so cute!! he wants a baby sis!! awwwww! he seems excited!:dance:

i havent started any baby shopping yet im waiting till my 20 week scan my doc said they will try next week which i will be 16 weeks but she said i wont know exact gender till 20 week :growlmad:

LOL that is so cute!! he wants a baby sis!! awwwww! he seems excited!:dance:

i havent started any baby shopping yet im waiting till my 20 week scan my doc said they will try next week which i will be 16 weeks but she said i wont know exact gender till 20 week :growlmad:

yea it is cute but i have a feeling it will be another boy so im trying to prepare him , i havent bought anything yet really have a gender scan in just under 3 weeks :D then i will prob buy stuff :p

whens your gender scan hun? Mine is 7th September!! can't wait!!

xxxxxxx

Hi everybody,
I have just joined Baby and bump because I was wondering if anybody else had a rock hard high bump like me.
I saw this group and would really like to join you all. My baby is due 10th Feb 2011.
It still feels odd writing that as I have been trying for 9 years and this was my first full IVF cycle. I have been very lucky.
x

Evening ladies how are we all ??.

Sorry i carnt see a nub either Mummy Mine was same very cute 14 week baby but not a nub in sight lol.

Tonight is eventful for me Finnley is attempting his 1st nite all natural no nappy in sight he has been fully dry no accidents in the day for a few weeks now so iam hoping he keeps getting up asking for a drink but i am staying strong and saying no xxx

Evening ladies how are we all ??.

Sorry i carnt see a nub either Mummy Mine was same very cute 14 week baby but not a nub in sight lol.

Tonight is eventful for me Finnley is attempting his 1st nite all natural no nappy in sight he has been fully dry no accidents in the day for a few weeks now so iam hoping he keeps getting up asking for a drink but i am staying strong and saying no xxx

ooh good luck , we are potty training here too with DS2 he is fine in the day but if we go out he struggles to reach public toilets (he will only stand up ) so im still in pull ups for outings , but last night and tonight we have moved to pull ups for night and he got up and did a wee so its a start. how old is Finnley ?
thread hijack lol !

He was 3 a few weeks ago, Was a late starter really hun Layla was done at 2 and 1/2 , He had loads of accidents on journeys and public places etc 1st he has been training for about 3 Months and only the last 3 weeks had no accidents at all which prompted deciding to try nights, Had no matress protecters so he has black bin bags under his sheet incase pmsl xxxx

Hi everybody,
I have just joined Baby and bump because I was wondering if anybody else had a rock hard high bump like me.
I saw this group and would really like to join you all. My baby is due 10th Feb 2011.
It still feels odd writing that as I have been trying for 9 years and this was my first full IVF cycle. I have been very lucky.
x

Welcome!! And congratulations!!

I found bun's heartbeat with the doppler for first time today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can I be moved forwards from 18th to 15th pls? SCan changed my dates!
Can't WAIT until 20 wk scan...

He was 3 a few weeks ago, Was a late starter really hun Layla was done at 2 and 1/2 , He had loads of accidents on journeys and public places etc 1st he has been training for about 3 Months and only the last 3 weeks had no accidents at all which prompted deciding to try nights, Had no matress protecters so he has black bin bags under his sheet incase pmsl xxxx

bin bags lol love it ! my eldest was almost 3 too , Evan is only 26 months though they are all so different ! hope he makes it through the night.

Can you add me to Feb 6th? Had ultrasound last week and they bumped me up a week :) :happydance:

Thanks hun me too, He is use to his Sippy cup with juice or milk which he has filled about 3 times a night just spent the last hour putting him bk to bed crying for it in the end i just cried with him until he fell asleep but i didnt give in lol xx

Hi everybody,
x

Welcome!! And congratulations!!

I found bun's heartbeat with the doppler for first time today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can I be moved forwards from 18th to 15th pls? SCan changed my dates!
Can't WAIT until 20 wk scan...

Hi Tea Monster, Seeing your name has made me fancy a cup of tea so with that by my side I thought I would reply.
I am so impressed you have found the heartbeat with the doppler, I have been wondering about getting one but my hubby doesn't like the idea, he thinks I will get obsessed and worry if I can't find it.
Keep us posted as to how you get on with it. Really exciting I am sure to hear it. I have midwife appointment on the 31st to hear our baby's heartbeat (hopefully)

xxxxxxx

4th sept mine is , ill be 16 weeks and 1 day earliest i can go get it haha !

really? i guess my doc is not updated with her sono machine cuz she told me 20 wks :growlmad:

i have an appt next week when im exactly 16 wks so we will see but im gonna have to wait till september 21 to find out gender

Hello loverbuggers :) hehehe how are you all?? I am super super bored already this morning and it is only 7.15am on thursday lol... NOT A GOOD SIGN lol... it is foggy as anything this morning so i think we are going to have ANOTHER hot day! GRR oh well... better than being freezing that is for sure!!!

How is everyone feeling? Oh i got my next ultrasound and check up dates. Check up on 2nd Sept and Ultrasound on the 14th sept :) i cant wait :) Super excited.. less than 4 weeks till i get to see the bubba :) i think they will go by sooooooo fast!!!!

xxxxxxx

4th sept mine is , ill be 16 weeks and 1 day earliest i can go get it haha !

really? i guess my doc is not updated with her sono machine cuz she told me 20 wks :growlmad:

i have an appt next week when im exactly 16 wks so we will see but im gonna have to wait till september 21 to find out gender

Its a private scan , the hospital wont tell us till 20 weeks so we are paying to find out :)

Ooo u having private scan too eve ??, Mines Next Friday will be 16+1 I am worried a little because With Oscar there was no mistaking he was a boy even at 16 weeks but if its a girl will it be as easy ??, The technology at the private place is amazing tho.

Finnley been alseep few hours now fingers crossed going to check for wet patches in a min lol may be changing bin liners ha ha ha xxx

yea ill be 16+1 too its not a 3d just a gender scan im so impatient , never found out with the others but ive been dying to know since day one about this one ! im hoping to persuade hubby to pay for a 3d one later on for my xmas present but will see how things go !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->