***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Congrats Felicity! So happy for you!

AFM, found out today that bump is blue (we waited because we werent going to find out but changed our minds today, LOL), and he is already 7lbs, 3oz at 36 weeks! I am 1 centimeter and 80% effaced! Hoping to deliver within the next 2 weeks!

Anyway, thats not what I was goingh to talk about lol. I was going to say that epidurals raise chances of c-sections mostly when given too early. I think they want women to wait until approx. 4cm am I correct?? My hospital gives them as early as 2-3 cm!!!! If I NEED an epidural (Im planning not to have one) Im sure hoping I can wait until much after 2-3 cm! That seems so early, but then again I've never been in labor so I might have too high of hopes :haha:

They don't start the pitocin until you are at least 4-5 cm dilated, which is when they let you get the epidural too (right before the pitocin starts). He doesn't start it any earlier because of the risk of stressing the baby with the contractions..... Anything before that DOES seem too early though, I agree.

Ooh congrats on your pink bump felicity , cant wait for an update but you get lots of rest 1st :D

mrskcbrown congrats on team blue !

its so exciting now to log on and find babies are born !

Congratulations FelicityJade on you little Girl. Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Welcome to team Blue Mrskcbrown! Do you have any names you like for a boy?

I log on all the time now to see whats happening! So much is!

Ok, so I thought I would try the whole nipple stimulation thing with my breast pump...........colostrum comes out, but then after a few minutes hardly nothing. Is that normal or ok to do? It wont bring my real milk flow through early will it? x

No rach, it's the hormones that are released after the birth that cause the real milk to come in, not the stimulation xx

Congratulations Felicity!! I have put the details on the front page x

yay, congratulations felicity!! Can't wait to hear name and see some pics.

DD29 hope it all sorts out for you asap hun, youch!

MrsBrown, congrats on your blue bump...not long for you then!

Well i've just been for a brisk 1 and 1/2 mile walk, wasn't going to incase it starts anyting off but it's nice to walk with my friends! My floor is all level in the dining room and kitchen, just waiting for the tiler to come in next week now...not long to be ship shape again?!!!

Anyone twingeing?!!!

ooh nice one for your floor , you are cutting it as fne as i will be hah. i said to hubby yesterday should we cancel builders until after bubs is born but he said no , he said if they are still here i can go stop at my moms - charming lol !

ooh nice one for your floor , you are cutting it as fne as i will be hah. i said to hubby yesterday should we cancel builders until after bubs is born but he said no , he said if they are still here i can go stop at my moms - charming lol !

men are so thoughtful aren't they :haha:

I am of the mindset well we might aswell just get it done now (and pray) as it would be a pain when Bubs is here too! We'll be fine - they will stay in!!

lol Eve. Are your builders nearly done?

Clare, hopefully your tiling should get done in a day!

I had a couple of twinges this morning, but nothing lately. I do have a headache though trying to sort out my contract for my mobile. I cancelled it, to which they called me doing the whole why are you leaving rubbish.........to then find out it hasnt been cancelled and I will have a further bill in March :'-(

Oops nope............I was lucky to think March..............my last bill will be in April, and I cancelled the 20th December. Lucky me!

no they havent finished , some bits are finished but the main builders come in a week and a half :S

has someone else had there little bundle of joy?
have i missed it.
another girl?
x

has someone else had there little bundle of joy?
have i missed it.
another girl?
x

Yep!! Felicity Jade had a baby girl yesterday - 2 weeks early, all well but we don't know name yet :)

How are you 2 (3!) doing?

hey wow thats fab, all these babies are going to be coming thick and fast now as not long til due dates!!!!!
we are good, had a scan on tuesday and baby small so got to go for our 7TH!!!!! scan on 1st Feb and discuss everything with us then as they wouldnt tell us anything on Tuesday but after speaking to our community midwife these customised charts are new in past 6 weeks and panicking everyone for no reason.
he is 2128 grams @ 34 weeks and 2 days. which is 4lb and 11 oz so about 5 oz smaller than should be i think.
so we will hopefully know what they are worried about soon.
how are you all?

hey wow thats fab, all these babies are going to be coming thick and fast now as not long til due dates!!!!!
we are good, had a scan on tuesday and baby small so got to go for our 7TH!!!!! scan on 1st Feb and discuss everything with us then as they wouldnt tell us anything on Tuesday but after speaking to our community midwife these customised charts are new in past 6 weeks and panicking everyone for no reason.
he is 2128 grams @ 34 weeks and 2 days. which is 4lb and 11 oz so about 5 oz smaller than should be i think.
so we will hopefully know what they are worried about soon.
how are you all?

that doesn't sound so far out to be a worry, and at least you're being monitored. Perhaps he'll just slip out for a really easy birth :lol:

there have been alot of twinges, plugs lost, on and off contractions on here, luckily not me!! Eve widow and I both have builders in ( i know absolutely mental!) so we want ours to stay put until it's all beautiful again!! i would quite like a week too just to chill but we'll see!! My other 2 were late so I'm not overly worried :)

5 oz doesnt seem anything to worry about imo kns.

Congrats felicity can't wait to hear update, hope your both doing ok :hugs:

I had midwive app this morning all went well baby heading in the right direction :haha: but ever since I walked back to my car I have a bad pressure pain on my pubic bone she must of started to move down more then I panick and got the diarroah sry TMI, it's just getting so near now and I feel like a big baby every time I think of the labour :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->