***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

i love seeing the title of this thread change everytime there is a new little one :D

i hope franki is ok as well!

how is everyone else doing? xxx

No, I don't think anyone has her number.

I FINALLY packed my hospital bag............well suitcase. Didnt realise how much stuff to take. x

Hi Ladies, Big congrats felicity hun cant wait to see piccys :), And congrats Mrs on Blue Bump .
Any more signs for you Rach hun ?.

I am Knackered but no pains at all today Nothing!! My body has confused me all week so gosh knows whats going on, Still trying to get bubs to change on all 4s etc .

Hope Franki is well . xxx

just woke up and a whole lot of white cv came out lol tmi...maybe the ball did help my cervix??

I'm feeling kinda stressed today...my feet have been swelling really bad the past few days (along with my hands swelling), and I called my doctor yesterday to see if I should be worried and she said only if I get facial swelling or a headache or calf pain...well today I have a headache, so I wanted to check my blood pressure, but I can not find anyone who can take it for me without me driving all the way to my doctors office 55 miles away. The stupid local doctor's office closed at noon apparently because of the "snow" when the freaking roads are totally clear. It ticks me off! So I am sitting here with a lovely headache that the Tylenol isn't really helping all that much, and I'm worried wondering if my blood pressure is high, and my next appointment isn't even until the 25th. Ugh.

Virginia, that doesn't sound good hun, could try a bath, see if that helps?

Rach - glad you have FINALLY packed that bag, you'll prob go into labour tomorrow now LOL!!

I'm feeling kinda stressed today...my feet have been swelling really bad the past few days (along with my hands swelling), and I called my doctor yesterday to see if I should be worried and she said only if I get facial swelling or a headache or calf pain...well today I have a headache, so I wanted to check my blood pressure, but I can not find anyone who can take it for me without me driving all the way to my doctors office 55 miles away. The stupid local doctor's office closed at noon apparently because of the "snow" when the freaking roads are totally clear. It ticks me off! So I am sitting here with a lovely headache that the Tylenol isn't really helping all that much, and I'm worried wondering if my blood pressure is high, and my next appointment isn't even until the 25th. Ugh.

I know how it feels with the swelling of hands and feet... Mine are horrible, too. My doctor told me only to worry if when you push on it, the skin doesn't bounce back (or with the high blood pressure, but my family has a blood pressure cuff, so I take it whenever something feels way different so that I know it isn't too high) then to definitely go in to get checked. I'm tempted to go in even though my blood pressure is normal, because they are EXTREMELY swollen, even when I first wake up, and when I press on them, it leaves indents in my skin... yet I'm hydrated? So who knows..:shrug:

Let us know if you start feeling any better! The swelling can be a scary pain! I've been swelling like mad for the last 2 weeks, and today it got even worse (go figure!):cry:... Hang in there!! :)

Gemma, practically nothing! A couple of twinges this morning and thats about it.

Clare, that was my thinking.........I thought if I packed the bag he'll know and then come. ha ha.

Virginia, I would try and get it checked out hun, just cos you have the headache as well as the swelling. Is there another local Dr closer than 55 miles that isnt closed? Do you have an out of hours service in the US like we do here? Where a doctor will come out to your house? x

Yay rach packed her bag woo :p

i had a bizzare conversation with the waitress in frankie and bennys tonight i keep thinking wtf (yes we went frankie and bennys again ...i blame the kids and the 20% off coupons )

anyway after the meal while she was doing the credit card with hubby i had took the kids to the toilet , came back and she went oh i didnt realise you were pregnant - not sure what her realising had to do with anything ...then she was like oh when you due i said february got a few weeks left , she said oh were you that small with these 2 ..i said no i was a bit bigger , she said oh well is erm everything alright then with the baby .
i mean wtf is all that about :s shame we had already left a tip , i was ranting on the way home then to hubby saying see i am small everyone thinks im small blah blah and i was in a bad mood - im fine now bloody hormones.

theres a h&m by f&b's had to pop in and get ds1 a hat - he only likes his hats from there cus they do spiderman etc and hes a fussy sod ..anyway got the baby a cute pink hello kitty hat hehe

while im on one ... does anyone else fnd baby movements painful now? i mean not uncomfy but actually ouch , when this one moves her legs or whatever across my tummy i wince or jump and shout ouch it really hurts :S

evewidow - yes it does hurt quite alot now when she moves ..thats why i want her out lol iv almost ended up in tears cause shes so rough..

i have 18 days to go until due date and still havent packed my hospital bag LOL

I was able to get my blood pressure checked. My MIL has an electronic digital cuff thing. My BP was 142/88, which is normalish for me...it's only been lower than that a few times this whole pregnancy.

Yay for packing your bags finally Rach!

Mine is packed...but TBH, I have a feeling the DH will be running to Wal-Mart to get something we forgot.

Morning ladies :)
Well last night i thought was going to be it :( But it obviously wasnt.. i was getting super painful braxton hicks every 10-15mins for about 1-2mins each! Talk about remembering the pain again! lol.... i was almost in tears. i really dont wanna go through the pain again :(
But i woke up this morning and the tightenings are still happening but not painful anymore :( So who knows what is happening!!!!! TALK ABOUT FRUSTRATING lol

Congrats on Felicity on her arrival of her baby girl!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!!!!

ha ha. Now I can tell people to pack their bags too!

Virginia, I'm glad you got it checked. I am relieved.

Mummytobe, you sound like you are going through the same as Mummymadness. x

Hi mummy to be I'm the same feel like crying at the thoughts of labour, I have terrible pressure all day :( but I know its all worth it in the end wen u get to meet your bundle of joy :) :)

Rachael I packed my bag too, done a small one for the labour ward too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->