***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I was very close to tears last night because LO was kicking the crud outta my ribs. She usually doesn't kick them too hard anymore, but DH had his hand on me while we were laying there, and BAM. It hurt SO bad....and every time the pain would go away and I'd almost fall asleep, she'd kick really hard again! My belly had a huge lump sticking out when I woke up this morning, so I can only hope she was turning anterior, but OUCH! I also had dreams to accompany what she was doing - I had dreams that she was pushing her foot out so hard, I could see the entire outline of it through my stomach - I was taking pictures of it on my cell phone in the dream... Lol

Well, hopefully your LO calms down for you soon!! It's interesting though, because earlier in pregnancy I had a dream that mine's foot was sticking out and I saw the outline and took a picture with my phone, but when I tried to take a second, she pulled her foot back.... That's pretty crazy that we had dreams that were so similar!!! :D

Hey ladies so sorry to hear were all still pregnant lol was hoping to see lots had gone while i hadnt been on ..
Whooooo for money wine thats great news :) , Rach and ley hope they evict soon ..

Hope frankis ok ??.

I am still pregnant and no more pains since them 2 days the other day but maybe its the calm before the storm and he will make an abrupt entrance soon lol .

Hope every ones well ?. xxxx

Well mine has the eviction notice, but he is ignoring it!

I think the baby guinea pigs are the weekend arrivals.............perhaps we should put it on the title announcements. lol. 3 girls, 2 boys born and 6 guinea pigs.

I brought 7 tubs of Pate today, ready for when this baby is born. I can't wait! I can still eat it can't I even though I plan to BF? Do all the food restrictions carry over from pregnancy if you are going to BF? All I know is that alcohol is still off the cards. x

Fully cooked today ladies!! :happydance: I wouldn't mind if babs wanted to make an appearance anytime now but my sister is coming over for a few weeks to stay with us and really wants to be there for the birth so according to her I have to hold out until Feb 16th! haha

yay full term jenniflower :D

looks like my frend is in labour maybe atm, she was originally told 1st march then it moved to feb then it moved to end of jan , i dont think they really know but she thinks she is about 37/38 weeks from her own dates and her boyfriends facebook update looks like she is gonna be having him very soon :D

i am still losing my plug slowly i am not convinced this baby is gonna stay in for me to finish decorating lol - i just told hubby this and he looked very panicked haha

I've been tightening again for a few hours now, no pain just uncomfortable tightenings so I don't think it's going to turn into anything.

any of you ladies feel like sharing bump pics?? I took one today but my bump is horrible so will only share if others do lol

I've been tightening again for a few hours now, no pain just uncomfortable tightenings so I don't think it's going to turn into anything.

any of you ladies feel like sharing bump pics?? I took one today but my bump is horrible so will only share if others do lol

this is mine last week i will do another when i can be arsed , mine is horrible too i turn the flash off so you cant see my billions of stretchies - it clearly didnt work haha

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3937.jpg

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3956.jpg

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3959.jpg

oh god I feel like a whale compared to you lol

here is mine, everyone says I look really uncomfortable.

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/pregnancy%20pics/DSCF0665.jpg

you dont look like a whale ! everyone says how small i am i think its just cus im tall ...maybe lol

you look like you are all bump though no weight anywhere else :D

I daren't get on the scales to see but I'm pretty sure I have gained a fair bit of extra weight.
I'm really short (5ft exactly) so I think my bumps always look bigger because of that.

lovely bumps :)

eve i have to been freakin out about movements shes just so quite now it bugs me..

i will have to get dp to take a pic of me today to show u all :)

evewidow you're bigger than i was with my son!!!!!!!!! when i went in for my c section at 39+3 the receptionist wouldn't believe me she thought i was there for a booking in appointment!!!!

this time I'm about the same size/ if not bigger than ley... see if i have a pic somewhere hmmm

Good Morning ladies :)
Sorry no pics of babies just yet... will take them today.. just thought i would leave mumma and babies for the night :)

My best mate had her baby last night. SUPER SUPER JEALOUS!!!! it that normal. Like i am insanely jealous that she has had her daughter and i am still freaken pregnant and uncomforatble!!! JUST SUCKS!!! i want this baby outta me!

Everytime i wipe (Maybe TMI lol) i am checking to see if there is anything there of interest lol.. and i get disappointed every time :( I am really hoping and praying that i dont go over due AGAIN!!!!

38 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh... common bubba boy!!! time to come out now!

I'll post one. This was taken a few days ago. (It's also in my Journal.) I've gained 23 pounds so far. :wacko:

Please excuse my nasty mirror! :blush: I actually just got done washing my bathroom. I think I *want* to nest, but wiping down the mirrors and counter KILLED my lower back. So now I am bouncing on my ball and I might go put away some baby clothes! YAY! Finally nesting!

Oh, and I think I'm hopefully starting to loose my plug...I just have an increase in CM...FXed!

Attachments

• 36+3.jpg
    36+3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Woot woot lets hope this is the start of something for you Virginia!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Here is my belly pic from earlier in the week :)

Attachments

• 21st jan 2011 37+5 weeks pregnant  (2).jpg
    21st jan 2011 37+5 weeks pregnant (2).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 21st jan 2011 37+5weeks pregnant.jpg
    21st jan 2011 37+5weeks pregnant.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
Wow. You girls look great. I look totally huge! I'm only 5'1'', but I didn't think it'd make much of a difference. =/

aww virginia you do look really big! lol bless you

I think I'm the only one that doesn't want my baby out asap! I'm in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable, I end up crying over the pain at least once a day... but still want my baby to stay in for at least another week or so

Then again I don't want to go more than a few days overdue, because it will mean a section as I can't get induced.

I think when I hit 40 weeks (next saturday as I've noticed my ticker is slightly off) I will start trying natural things to kickstart it

But for now the more time the better as I've still got so much to do before I'm 'ready'

Still haven't finished packing hospital bag hehe but got all the absolute essentials... like sweets.... haha!

This is the only 'bump' picture i can find on my computer - its actually from my facebook a couple of days ago where i was on my bed and the baby poked out in the middle and made my tummy go all pointy and triangle shaped - looked soooo strange in real life but can't really tell from the picture lol

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs778.ash1/166891_10150126252910751_512630750_8218984_3104450_n.jpg

aww virginia you do look really big! lol bless you

Lol I know....at 34 something weeks I was measuring at almost 41 weeks by my fundal height. And according to the scan I had at 35+4, I had a 6lb7oz baby in there...who knows how big she's grown since! Lol. :dohh:

Ooo! Winegums, I love your bump! Mine does that too - I guess she's sticking her bum in the air or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->