***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Eve, your bump looks fine. You look about the same size as my sister, who is 37+6, who, like you is also tall.

I'm too lazy to do one now, but I will tomorrow.

Mummytobe, I get jealous too! I just think all the time, when can it be me. Obviously its going to happen, I am just mega impatient.

Miznessa, I will copy the thread I bookmarked when I done my bag............

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/501328-have-got-everything-hospital-bag.html

I have seriously awful heartburn tonight. I can't handle it much longer. My teeth are also really hurting, well not my teeth, but gums. lol. x

I daren't get on the scales to see but I'm pretty sure I have gained a fair bit of extra weight.
I'm really short (5ft exactly) so I think my bumps always look bigger because of that.

i havent weighed since 20 weeks i cba lol , im just over 5 ft 10 so i think that stretches my bump a bit lol

evewidow you're bigger than i was with my son!!!!!!!!! when i went in for my c section at 39+3 the receptionist wouldn't believe me she thought i was there for a booking in appointment!!!!

this time I'm about the same size/ if not bigger than ley... see if i have a pic somewhere hmmm

how big did your son turn out to be ?

aww virginia you do look really big! lol bless you

I think I'm the only one that doesn't want my baby out asap! I'm in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable, I end up crying over the pain at least once a day... but still want my baby to stay in for at least another week or so

Then again I don't want to go more than a few days overdue, because it will mean a section as I can't get induced.

I think when I hit 40 weeks (next saturday as I've noticed my ticker is slightly off) I will start trying natural things to kickstart it

But for now the more time the better as I've still got so much to do before I'm 'ready'

Still haven't finished packing hospital bag hehe but got all the absolute essentials... like sweets.... haha!

lol@sweets , im not in a great rush either , i dont wanna go overdue though.

I think I will weigh myself tomorrow too, just to make myslf feel better. NOT! ha ha.

Ley, hope your twinges lead to something. x

congrats felicityjade on your babygirl...cant wait to see pics :)

who will be next? soo exciting :) xx

evewidow you're bigger than i was with my son!!!!!!!!! when i went in for my c section at 39+3 the receptionist wouldn't believe me she thought i was there for a booking in appointment!!!!

this time I'm about the same size/ if not bigger than ley... see if i have a pic somewhere hmmm

how big did your son turn out to be ?

he was 6lbs 15oz...

Before then at the scans they were worrying how 'tiny' he was etc and kept giving me extra scans - worried the life out of me but he was perfectly averaged sized in the end lol! I hate how innacurate it all is and worried people unnessecarily.

This time I was told to expect the baby to be at least 8lbs if arrives around due date :S lol

evening ladies how are we all ??. Bump pics just show how uncomfortable we all are now I am so jealous of all wth no stretchies :( .

Hope frankis got bubs in her arms happily by now :).

Ley hun i had the exact same pains not to intense and led to nothing unfortunately , I am on a major mission now not to make him come as such but get him the right way to help him come, The ball Walking Bouncing Sitting straddling a chair nothing apon nothing is working :(.
oOOOooo well heres to tomorrow another day to try . xxxx

:D

my other 2 were both over 9lb and i know im a bit smaller this time but i cant see me having a tiny baby based on the size of the boys ... . people do try to worry you ..arses

Hi ladies love all your bump pic, I really need to learn how to upload one I'm not very high tech :haha:

I'm happy for baby to stay put to Wine as I'm getting very panicky about giving birth I need to start building up a bit of courage :blush:

bump taken today..looks like i have dropped?? lol

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
evening ladies how are we all ??. Bump pics just show how uncomfortable we all are now I am so jealous of all wth no stretchies :( .

Hope frankis got bubs in her arms happily by now :).

Ley hun i had the exact same pains not to intense and led to nothing unfortunately , I am on a major mission now not to make him come as such but get him the right way to help him come, The ball Walking Bouncing Sitting straddling a chair nothing apon nothing is working :(.
oOOOooo well heres to tomorrow another day to try . xxxx

I had them at 34 and 35 weeks too, both went on for over 12 hours and then stopped.
Now having them again still, getting slightly crampy with them now though too.

Ley i am so releaved its not just me hun ~(Allthow you have my full sympathy **hugs**) I thought i was going mad Tues night Pains 5 hours then stopped weds pains 6 hours then stopped Thurs pains on and off all day then nothing at all since.. I thought i was Mad inasane imagining things lol.

Hoping MW can tell me some good news next week , I am also getting paranoid i am doing something wrong with trying to turn him as he just wont budge .. Think i am in for the long haul .

I had 1st 6 days overdue 2nd 6 days overdue 3rd 2 days early .. My 3rd was only one not back to back lol. xxxxx

Carmyz you do look like u have dropped! Well ur bump is low.

Mummymadness, was it on here that someone said when babies aren't in the right position they can go overdue? Anyway. I read it somewhere, but it's interesting though cos my dd was b2b and 9 days overdue.

Winegums, what was it made u think u wouldn't get grant?

Eve, I had a dream last night that I came on bnb and read a post that u had gone into labour. Lol.

Can I ask is anyone finding sex uncomfortable? Not cos of bump. Well painful actually. The last couple of times it has really hurt me internally and it must be deep cos when I tried to see what was causing the pain I couldn't reach with my fingers. I dunno :-(

Hi girls!!

I dreamt last night that i had had Baby and was thinking I must put it on B n B when I realised I had forgotten to ring the midwife and i couldn't remember what time she was born!! Labour took about 25 mins from recollection and I didn't feel a thing :haha:

Luckily she is still nicely in me! I enjoyed seeing the king's Speech last night with some mates, though they did make me walk up the 12 flights of steps to the top of the carpark - they are keener for baby to come than me!!

Decorating for me today , what fun!! :lol:

@rach Sex? What's that?!! ha ha! Hope you're ok , perhaps your cervix has effaced or moved or something?? Have a look in my journal for a great description of what the cervix does when labour is near!

oh god how spooky rach , i dont want her to come yet my house is in too much of a state , though my body wants her to come out ill tell ya !

as for sex - i have no idea if its painful as its just too much effort with my bump and his big tummy and spd affecting anything that might work we have given up. poor man last night he was looking at the karma sutra on his kindle tryng to find something we could manage - i quickly rolled over and went sleep lmfao.

this uti is driving me insane now i hope the dr will give me something for it tomo , i am on the toilet every 2 hours so getting bog all sleep, also when the baby rolls over or moves on my bladder i almost wet myself and it hurts i feel like such an old woman i have had to buy incontience pads - the glamour.

lucky3 - decorating omg ..i wish id never started i could cry honestly lol . hubby decided as we were paying loads for the plastering anyway we might as well do the ceilings as well , anyway there is bloody woodchip on the ceilings with about 50 years of paint on it its took hubby 2 dyas to strip just under half of it my bedroom is covered in bits of woodchip and my house is such a mess its pissing me off grrrr.

Hi girls!!

I dreamt last night that i had had Baby and was thinking I must put it on B n B when I realised I had forgotten to ring the midwife and i couldn't remember what time she was born!! Labour took about 25 mins from recollection and I didn't feel a thing :haha:

Luckily she is still nicely in me! I enjoyed seeing the king's Speech last night with some mates, though they did make me walk up the 12 flights of steps to the top of the carpark - they are keener for baby to come than me!!

Decorating for me today , what fun!! :lol:

@rach Sex? What's that?!! ha ha! Hope you're ok , perhaps your cervix has effaced or moved or something?? Have a look in my journal for a great description of what the cervix does when labour is near!

If only dreams came true!

What was the film like? My friend asked me about going to watch it today.

lol. I did wonder if it was my cervix. Then I thought it didn't use to hurt, but then I realised that's a stupid thing to think cause its probably changing a lot. lol.
Oh please look in your book. Google has been pretty pants and giving me information. x

Yes Rach hun they do say back to back babies tend to go overdue as they struggle getting the head down enough to put the pressure on to start labour up, Alltho my friend had both hers at 37 weeks and both were back to back lol, I predict i will go 6 days overdue just to follow suit lol. xxxx

Oooh, I'll post a pic of my bump in a bit since I'm 38 weeks today... Just have to take the picture and switch computers to post haha :) I've gained 50 lbs so far though....

Oh, and I lost a better chunk of my plug yesterday!!! I had been losing little slimes of it (sorry, tmi) for the last week or two... but yesterday a good chunk came out that looked like the white stuff that's stuck to the yolk of a raw chicken egg... Grossed me out at first, but that quickly turned into excitement :) :)

Oh, Annnddddd I FINALLY got my bedding on Zealia's crib, cleaned up her room, etc.... I'm very excited... and VERY ready!! hahaha

TMI...lol

The past couple days I've had a little bit of slimy CM...but probably not a significant amount...anyways, when I wiped a few minutes ago, my toilet paper had red tinges on it!! Kinda like blood stained CM...except it *might* have been external blood...I've been extremely irritated/itchy down there (not yeast infection...apparently just normal because of hormones and pressure of baby's head), and I might have itched it raw...hence the blood...but I can't help but to hope and pray that it's the start of something!!

Winegums, what was it made u think u wouldn't get grant?

Can I ask is anyone finding sex uncomfortable? Not cos of bump. Well painful actually. The last couple of times it has really hurt me internally and it must be deep cos when I tried to see what was causing the pain I couldn't reach with my fingers. I dunno :-(

Who is eligible?
You can get a Sure Start Maternity Grant if you or your partner receive any of the following:

•Income Support Don't get this
•income-based Jobseeker's Allowance Don't get this
•income-related Employment and Support Allowance Don't get this
•Pension Credit Don't get this
•Child Tax Credit at a rate higher than the family element Don't get this
•Working Tax Credit where a disability or severe disability element is included in the award Don't get this

As for sex, we haven't done it in ages tbh! With the pain in my pelvis, it hurts to open my legs enough to pee let alone open them enough to..... well... you know lol and then the fact that i feel massive and been exhausted and had UTIs and thrush etc etc lol

But I know i've become VERY sensitive down there because it hurt like hell when they took a swab at the hospital, then it hurt like hell when i had to put the thrush tablets up there and the cream - and it hurts every night when i insert an EPO capsule. And I'm SURE i don't even put it up that far anyway cos it all leaks out lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->