***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Me too!!!!

Well ladies.. i kinda thought that last night was the night for me :( Unfortuanltely it turned into nothing. :(
I am pretty sure that i have started to loose my plug :D fingers crossed. Was having bad pains all last night. Woken me up a few times during the night, peeing like a race horse, tightenings with bad period pains... woke up this morning.. NOTHING!!! Grrrrrrr

:cry: i feel like crying!!!!

Sorry ladies. Another stupid question.. But what does the "show" look like????

Moan alert!!!

I am so friggin uncomfortable, I think baby keeps laying on a nerve in my back because I keep getting this horrible pulsing pain shooting up my spine and into my head, it's been happening for about a week now but has been really bad today.
My bump is so heavy and drags so much.
The pressure on my cervix and my bum is driving me mad, I can barely walk and I can't close my legs.
These bloody stop start stop start contractions are driving me mad, I just want them to either kick off into full blown or go away.
I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable.

I'm so fed up!

/rant

like snot lol! but not everyone has one, and sometimes has streaks of pinky red in it.. sometimes its clear... sometimes a tiny blob... sometimes lots of gunk... haha

Sorry ladies. Another stupid question.. But what does the "show" look like????

it's like a glob of white mucus, usually the size of a 10p coin and it can sometimes have streaks of pink in it.
I lost mine in early labour with my second but had never seen one before that.

oh huni! I know exactly what you mean about the contractions!!!!! I am feeling both your pain and exhaustion!!! I wish that i could help you out.. Sending labour dust your direction.. but not too much i would like to keep some too :)

no.... i dont have her facebook :(

Should someone add me so that they know that i have had bubba ????

its Mandy N Allan Fox..... if you cant find it let me know and i will give you the email address to search for :) If anyone wants to be my "friend" lol.... puts on sweetest face :D

no.... i dont have her facebook :(

Should someone add me so that they know that i have had bubba ????

its Mandy N Allan Fox..... if you cant find it let me know and i will give you the email address to search for :) If anyone wants to be my "friend" lol.... puts on sweetest face :D

i think i found you ... Claire Richardson :)

well ladies after a 2 mile walk i am still here still pregnant and baby is still back to back , Spent the afternoon crying as i am doing everything and if baby stays back to back i dont think i can handle going well overdue again :( .

Really wanna hear about franki too :). xxx

oh no mummymaddness..... i think we are all going to have to suffor together...

Yea I'm thinking of franki too, hope all went ok x

Does everyone get a show?? I did with DD and with DS my waters broke I just have no clue what could happen this time, it's amazing the way every pregnancy is so different :blush:

No i never got a show or anything with Layla.. she never even engaged.. NOTHING!!! So this time around is very different for me. I am 4/5th engaged, braxton hicks, period pains, contractions, i "think" i have started to loose my plug everything different this time!!!!! :( Just wish there was a eject button lol

lol that would be awesome..

i never lost my plug with the boys so this is new to me..my waters just gushed after a coupld of hrs of bh??

i wonder wat will happen this time..wish it would hurry up and decide already lol..i really thought my waters broke last night but it must be the babies head pressin down and makin me do accidents lol..im so ready for her to come out

Yea I'm thinking of franki too, hope all went ok x

Does everyone get a show?? I did with DD and with DS my waters broke I just have no clue what could happen this time, it's amazing the way every pregnancy is so different :blush:

with ds1 i didnt get a show and my waters didnt break .

with ds2 i had a show in the morning , my waters broke n the evening .

Me too every little twinge I'm thinking is this it as I went on time on my other 2 but u just never know I will probably go over on this one but I'm hoping I don't fingers crossed lol

Glad were not alone hey all wanting our bubs out at least i dont feel stupid having a cry lol.

I lost plug with layla i saw it in the bath ewwww,But not with the other 2 or not that i noticed lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->