***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I can fully reccomend the 4d scans we had one with Oscar and wow he really did look like his little face from that scan they cost as little as £99 i think, Yep our Gender scan isnt a 3d one just normal but he did flick on 3d with our last gender scan for a few mins which was great its costing us £50 next fri how about you ??. x

£45 ours is got it sat 4th at 6pm cant wait for the boys to see their brother/sister on the screen :D

Ours is 10am next fri arghhh its getting closer by the min compleatley trying to think pink vibes between now and then lol.

iv decided not too take the boys with me as they go hypo but will take layla with me as she is amazed by it all xxxx

aww !my eldest was gutted we went for the 12 week scan without him bless him.
Pink vibes all round then , though i am starting to think ill be just as happy with blue now . pink would be fab for a change but then i think blue would prob be easier ! not long to go thpugh exciting !

I had my 3rd appt. yesterday and the baby's heartrate ws 176 bpm....... my scan and next appt are scheduled for 9/14/10

Hi everyone
Well the thread is growing and growing - can't keep up.

I just had the most exciting find in the mail box today.

3 parcels from home (UK) -- my OH father and step-mum sent over new baby clothes.
Yay.
Just the practical stuff - like vests and sleepsuits - but a few more things I don't ahve to buy.

Thinking of donig all my shopping on line in the UK and convincing my mother-in-law she needs a holiday out here in NZ before we move home later in the year. Just to save on postage:haha:

Maybe not.

Thats so cool you guys get to do 4d scans, I wanna see em.

I cant afford none of that stuff cause im a poor college student :wacko:

I must admit that I was very happy with the NHS service up in Scotland - but there was no 4d scan with my elder children.

Here in NZ, they seem to be standard.

It was really cool to see the baby in 3d - although looked a little scary - lol

Can't wait to see it at 20 weeks.

Thats so cool you guys get to do 4d scans, I wanna see em.
I cant afford none of that stuff cause im a poor college student :wacko:

Awhh dont feel bad. I can afford one and not taking one, so you are not alone. You still get regular scans, so thats a good thing!:thumbup: Good luck in college, how awesome!

Thank you! The LO seems to get really active during class.

I can't keep up. Too many new threads.

I am not getting a 3d or 4d scan either. They are around $200 here and not on my list, I would rather buy extra groceries to make some freezer meals with. I figure waiting to see the real thing a few weeks after is fine with me.

yay just got a good kick from bubba so happy :D

I can't keep up. Too many new threads.

I am not getting a 3d or 4d scan either. They are around $200 here and not on my list, I would rather buy extra groceries to make some freezer meals with. I figure waiting to see the real thing a few weeks after is fine with me.

Yeah I can use the money for that as well. Its about the same price here too. Im fine with the regular old black and white ones:haha:. How have you been?:hugs:

:blush: can you pretty please change my due date? to 10 February..... got moved forward at doc appointment yesterday!

So now I'm officially joining 2nd tri!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

:blush: can you pretty please change my due date? to 10 February..... got moved forward at doc appointment yesterday!

So now I'm officially joining 2nd tri!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

congrats, where were you originally?

Did anyone suffer from SPD or PGP during a previous pregnancy? I've never had it but I've had really bad lower back/butt pain for days now and I just did some research and think I may have PGP, all my symptoms fit. I thought it was too early for it but apparently it can strike as early as 1st tri.

Anyone with any advice would be appreciated....

Hi ladies cant believe i move to 2nd tri in the morning!!!
Had our 12 week scan today and everything was great baby was waving his little hands and bobbing his head around!! so amazing i cried alittle bit!!
i will try and upload a picture now.
I never made the list in 1st tri could you put me up on 24th please!!! thanks xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->