***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yea I'm thinking of franki too, hope all went ok x

Does everyone get a show?? I did with DD and with DS my waters broke I just have no clue what could happen this time, it's amazing the way every pregnancy is so different :blush:

with ds1 i didnt get a show and my waters didnt break .

with ds2 i had a show in the morning , my waters broke n the evening .

It's amazing how different it all happens, I just like it to happen in the day so I don't have to get kiddies out of bed in the middle of the night!!!

mummymadness lately i have been having a lil cry lol hormones goin wild i guess..
mainly its cause of all these prelabour signs iv been gettin and nothin is happenin lol just frustrated.

lol Cam i am the same as you.. talk about emtional and over-reacting at things lol. My poor hubby lol :D

Me too I started crying after been sick AGAIN tonight and just couldn't stop :( it's so hard to stop once u start :blush:

wow so i am not the only one to have shed tears today lol, Mines the same reasons the ooo its gonna happen ouch how am i gonna do back labour and arghhhhh the 2 hour walk i put myself in agony for dint work lol.

Has any one else found there sleep pattern is getting ready for baby i have started suddenly getting restless at night real bad xxx

oh no Juicy... you poor thing.... how annoying being sick all the time and not being able to have some control over it :( Gosh i hope that everything looks up asap for yoU!!!!!

Oh yes Mummy i am exactly the same as you.... i am wake at all hours during the night.. i am having to fight myself to get back to sleep.. soo annoying!!

I'm starting to have terrible nightmares and dread going to bed now aswell as the uncomfortable way of lying in bed no position is comfortable at this stage :(

oh gosh.... wow... that would be aweful :( What kind of nightmares are you having? Are they to do with pregnancy?

No not pregnancy related, had one about my father that he was dying I actually woke up crying and wanted to ring him at 4 in the morning it was so real :( :(

With dd I had my show in the morning and then contractions started shortly after.

I'm in loads of pain at the moment. I feel like I have period pains, which are making my hips ache and all the way down to my knees. I hope it's something to do with the baby or I've got arthritis. I'm going to go and take some paracetamol and go to sleep I think.

I really hope franki is ok. X

i wake every 2 hours - partly uncomfy partly need the toilet for this shitty uti i am up at 2 , 4 and 5:30 usually end up having a morning nap if other kids allow it.

as for crying i think ive cried for the last 3 days now over something or other , i think oh is actually feeling sorry for me now as he offered me cuddles with no intent behind it haha.

oh no Juicy that is horrible... hope they all go away soon and you can get some sleep in!!!

Rachael - hope you can get some sleep asap!! being sleep deprived with nothing to show for it sucks!! i would much rather be sleep deprived and have a beautiful baby to show for it.
I think that is what i am sufforing the most from... I dont care that i am tired or exhausted or in pain cause i know that is still going to be like that after his arrival i think i just want him here already!!! if that makes sense???

Does anyone know about Franki yet?? Gosh i hope everything is ok!!!!! It has been quiet some time now since anyone has heard from her right... :(

Franki hasn't been online since the 19th hopefully it's her Internet that's acting up and we hear good news soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies hopefully the dreams go away I had this with DS aswell strange!!!

no.... i dont have her facebook :(

Should someone add me so that they know that i have had bubba ????

its Mandy N Allan Fox..... if you cant find it let me know and i will give you the email address to search for :) If anyone wants to be my "friend" lol.... puts on sweetest face :D

I added you to fb hun my names charlotte xxx

Thanks babe :) i got your friend request :) Good to know that know if i go into labour (for real lol) that you guys will be able to be updated :)

Ooo gosh Juicy hun they sound horrid i hope you have no more ..

Glad im not the only insomniac on here lol, Seems were getting ready i keep tossing and turning then getting up mid way through the night and pottering around lol.

Really hope franki is ok, And Rach you got my number if you go in hunny xxx

wow thats been a long time..really hope shes ok.

not much happenin here just alot of crap comin out lol yuck

i wake up once or twice to pee at night .. i find it hard to go to sleep when i first get into bed cause im thinking about things lol..brain wont turn off

I have a tooth cavity - it's agony... the night before last i tossed and turned trying to sleep until 6am, so then last night i took FOUR paracetamol and slept through all night it was the best nights sleep i've had in weeks!

my due date is saturday and still haven't finished packing my hospital bag lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->