***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

No i never got a show or anything with Layla.. she never even engaged.. NOTHING!!! So this time around is very different for me. I am 4/5th engaged, braxton hicks, period pains, contractions, i "think" i have started to loose my plug everything different this time!!!!! :( Just wish there was a eject button lol

Question about her not engaging. Did you have to have a section or be induced because of this? Or did she still shoot out of you?

I had the WEIRDEST sensation today! I was out shopping and visiting the girls at my shop I work at when I started getting this intense pain in my left side. I thought I just pulled something and went to sit down on a stool on the shop floor. I started to get really hot and then all of a sudden the sensation completely trapped my entire stomach! Now I've had braxton hicks... this was so much more intense than that. I had to run into the stockroom to start gagging into the toilet I just couldn't get it to calm down!

My goodness that better not be a contraction! It like over took my whole body. Make me sweaty and shaky and weak. I had another one about 5 min later but not as bad as I was drinking water by then. But then no more like that. Tightenings again yes but gah not that other thing I felt!

Jenni not all babies engage, in fact a lot of them don't! xxx

Mws are stupid babies some times just dont engage until labour my 1st didnt 2nd didnt 3rd did 4th hasnt ..
wine u better get a wriggle on with your bag hun lol you will be packing on your way to labour lol. xxx

engaging is just the baby lowering into the pelvis... can happen weeks before labour or anything happens... or it can not happen at all. if baby doesn't engage when you go into labour your contractions naturally push baby down anyway!

i think a lot of first babies engage, but some don't...

once you've had a baby your all stretchy etc and a lot don't engage at all lol

With dd I had my show in the morning and then contractions started shortly after.

I'm in loads of pain at the moment. I feel like I have period pains, which are making my hips ache and all the way down to my knees. I hope it's something to do with the baby or I've got arthritis. I'm going to go and take some paracetamol and go to sleep I think.

I really hope franki is ok. X

Ooh, hope you can sleep!
I started having period pains like that, too. Last night my mom and I were finishing up Zealia's room, I had one VERY nasty one that had me doubled over.. ever since then, I have felt a TON of pressure way low and in my rear... My mom was convinced I was going into labor in the store today hahaha I told her she's delusional.... :thumbup:
She says i've been especially grumpy today (and my dad agreed)... so she thinks it'll happen real soon because of it... we'll see :shrug:

Anyways, hope everyone else is hanging in there!

I keep staring at my list of assignments for school that are due by next Sunday (and one tonight) that I haven't started on yet... I have 14 things due next week, and am almost afraid that I won't get them done if I go into labor.. but at the same time, I know it'll get done either way, as it's in my nature lol I'm the type that would have my laptop in the hospital with me, just to make sure I have my school work done (my mom claims she'll forbid me... i'll sneak it in with my pillowcase hahaha)...... :haha:

I keep staring at my list of assignments for school that are due by next Sunday (and one tonight) that I haven't started on yet... I have 14 things due next week, and am almost afraid that I won't get them done if I go into labor.. but at the same time, I know it'll get done either way, as it's in my nature lol I'm the type that would have my laptop in the hospital with me, just to make sure I have my school work done (my mom claims she'll forbid me... i'll sneak it in with my pillowcase hahaha)...... :haha:

I have a bunch of school assignments due soon too! My winter term JUST started...I should work ahead and get the assignments done because I know I'll just not do them when I go into labor and then message my teachers asking for an extension...:dohh: That would be bad...Lol

Lol I know, I feel the same way! Except mine is in an accelerated program that only lasts 4 weeks per class, anyways, so I KNOW I have to get them done ASAP!! Lol this class is nearly finished.. but the 31st my new class starts, and I have a feeling it'll be rough, since it's my graphic design class. The one now is only Art History!!! hahahaha :p

Ohh, so I said a couple days ago that I'd post a bump pic, too... well, here is my 38 week bump!

Almost done!! Thank goodness!! hahaha
I posted the earliest picture I have, too, from 11 weeks, at the bottom... just for fun in comparison hahaha :p

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs020.snc6/167012_1462853505917_1670877860_879346_4022897_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs266.snc6/179437_1462859746073_1670877860_879350_4766366_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs264.snc6/179216_1462862186134_1670877860_879361_4620049_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs027.snc6/165737_1462862986154_1670877860_879362_2738633_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175.snc4/38103_1276726732864_1670877860_549424_7696685_n.jpg

Jenni - hey darl. Nope Layla didnt engage at all :( I was not even 1/5th engaged on the morning of the induction. The induction was 38hrs from 1st induced to actual birth so she had plenty of time to SLOWLY (trust me it was slowly) work her way down hahahaha.

So having this little man 4/5th engaged already is WONDERFUL!!!!!

Still having pains every now and than during the day. they are not yet regular enough to really be timed but they are hurting :( i just want it to either be it or not.. lol

hey guys well i rang up the labour ward to tell them about my trickles and got told to put a pad on and go in when im ready which wont be for a couple of hrs anyway..

hope bubs is ok

Oh I must have missed that Carmyz. Are you leaking?

I had a rubbish nights sleep. DD had a nightmare at 3am and then from that I tossed and turned with heartburn and nothing left to take for it :-(

So I am also grumpy today.

OH left in a grump too cos he couldnt find his shoes for work and said I had put them somewhere. Seriously? All he has to do is look at the house and realised I havent done ANY housework. lol. x

im not totally sure rachael just goin to be on the safe side since wed iv been feelin stuff come out i know iv been losin some of my plug but last night after goin to the loo i got bk into bed and a whole lot came out and i smelt it and it didnt smell like wee so thats got me worried.. just concerned i spose this never happened with my boys so i dont know if its just my body

Did Franki not get added to anyone's fb? Am sure she's fine and we'll have an update soon, fingers crossed :)

So I am also grumpy today.

OH left in a grump too cos he couldnt find his shoes for work and said I had put them somewhere. Seriously? All he has to do is look at the house and realised I havent done ANY housework. lol. x
LOL - I'm with you on that...I can't remember the last time I did proper housework, impossible really with the crutches. But it does show how much you do without thinking, OH tries but...really, things are left all over the place most of the time!

Jenni not all babies engage, in fact a lot of them don't! xxx

:eek: Seriously??? I've only ever heard that they HAVE to engage. *mutters* stupid midwives....

Mine's been engaged since I was about 32 weeks and I WISH he hadn't as I think that's what's pushed my pelvis out of alignment and causing all the pain. So just because they engage doesn't mean you'll go into labour any earlier, I wouldn't worry, in fact I'd be relieved! You'll probably have your lo before me too!! haha

I'm with you girls on the crying too, been much more emotional these last few days, but last night - well I got stuck on my tummy on the bed (beached whale-est) with the pain in my hip I couldn't move either way, and sobbed my little heart out! OH came running and bless him, didn't laugh though I wouldn't have blamed him really!

On another note have had lots of BH these last few days, is this what you guys are also calling tightenings? Or is there a difference? :shrug:

Oh and lastly, loving the bump photos...will try and do one today too to compare! :)

Anyway hope we're all well...wonder how many babies may make an entrance this week?

lol rach my oh couldnt find his shoes today either ..how can you lose shoes ffs.

carmyz - good luck :)

im so excited now everyone is starting to get signs and stuff lol .
pregnant woman number 1 at school had her girl last night , my friend still hasnt had hers but been having pains for 3 days but this morning had a big show so hoping she goes into labour soon.

i have a huge to do list to get through by wednesday but i am finding it difficult to remove my arse from the sofa haha

ooooo good luck carm hun, hope you got some sleep rach hun.

im going swimming today to see if this helps budge him and already done 2 walks to school :) . xxx

Hi everyone!

It's all happening..well almost happening with people I'm sure it won't be long until someone pops again :) Hope all the stopping and starting isn't driving you too nuts!

Well yesterday i put all the stuff back in baby's wardrobe which looks good .

I gave the kitchen and dining room a second coat of paint so after they have been tiled, I will just need to paint the skirting boards which will be a good baby eviction position!! I also finished off the dining room table so now it has 3 coats of ultra tough varnish, we'll see how long that lasts!! We are slowly getting there.

Today I don't feel too bad, excpet I keep getting stabbing pains in the cervix area and had to go to the loo 4 times in the night :dohh:

rachael my journal is just the one on B n B - there's a link in my signature :)

Keep posting girls...it's getting so exciting now :happydance:

well i didnt go nothin has come out so i thought wats the use..its most likely just wee or watever.. gettin very annoyed

Carm im in your group hun totally annoyed and fed up, And decided i am not symptom spotting any more at all **Hugs** xxx

ha ha yep! I'm the same. Symptom spotting just gets my hopes up so i'm just going with the flow...........well trying to. lol.

I can't believe none of us had babies over the weekend?

wiiwidow, yeah that is what I would say were tightnings/BH/Twinges..........

OH shoes.............I actually can't find them anywhere! God knows where he took them off. lol. x

I'm with you girls on the crying too, been much more emotional these last few days, but last night - well I got stuck on my tummy on the bed (beached whale-est) with the pain in my hip I couldn't move either way, and sobbed my little heart out! OH came running and bless him, didn't laugh though I wouldn't have blamed him really!

:rofl: Sorry but that had me cracking up!

Franki... where are yooooouuuuu? :shipw:

I had a dream last night that my waters went while in bed. I woke and had to feel down there to see if it was real. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->