***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I think I just had my show ladies.

TMI but I was trying to use the toilet and felt something strange down there so I wiped and a glob of orange tinged mucus was on the tissue, then I wiped again and there was lots more but it was pink.

does that sound like the show?

Wow Ley...good luck hun! Fingers crossed!

Glad I can amuse :) ...I must admit looking back on it, it must have been hilarious poor OH trying not to laugh!!!

TMI but I was trying to use the toilet and felt something strange down there so I wiped and a glob of orange tinged mucus was on the tissue, then I wiped again and there was lots more but it was pink.

Yes this defo sounds like your show! Good luck. Labour shouldnt be long now. x

Come on baby!! That means it's time to get out!!!!

Most Definitely a plug!! :) I remember 7 years ago when my sisters plug came out while we were chatting online. It was about 12 hours later she was in hospital. Now I'm not getting your hopes up (hahaha) just sharing. :flower:

Sounds like there is going to be a few babies born this week! How exciting.

been having painful contractions ever since, coming every 4 minutes but not lasting very long for the moment.

They are a lot more painful than the ones I had a few weeks ago.

God I hope this is it!

OOH Good luck Ley! I have my doc appointment in less than hour. I hope there has been some progress. Getting a sweep done today too.

deffo lost my show now, no mistaking it. contractrions are hurting like a bitch!!

OMG ley! I'm really excited for you :)

Have you thought any more to what you are going to do? Stay at home longer on purpose till its too late? x

OMG ley! I'm really excited for you :)

Have you thought any more to what you are going to do? Stay at home longer on purpose till its too late? x

Personally this is what I would do

I'm excited for you ley keep us updated!!

Xx

Good luck Ley!

Just got back from the doctors. I have lost 3 pounds which they said is a huge sign that labor is around the corner. I'm dilated inbetween a 1.5 to 2. He said the head is really low. Did a sweep and thinks baby will here in next couple of days.

Good luck Ley!

Just got back from the doctors. I have lost 3 pounds which they said is a huge sign that labor is around the corner. I'm dilated inbetween a 1.5 to 2. He said the head is really low. Did a sweep and thinks baby will here in next couple of days.

Gosh that's early for a sweep?? Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->