***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hmm yes I think that's very early for a sweep and weight loss doesn't mean anything to do with labour I lost 2.5lbs this week but I know for sure I'm not going into labour anytime soon lol.. Good luck anyway! Xxx

Hi all I haven't had one sign, no extra mucus no BH I will be still here in March :( :haha:

Good luck everyone having signs :hugs:

of me...38 + 5 days! More in my journal, don't really want to overload the thread with me and my bare stomach :haha:

Attachments

• Iphone Photos 2011 007.jpg
    Iphone Photos 2011 007.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Iphone Photos 2011 005.jpg
    Iphone Photos 2011 005.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Ley just posted on her Facebook that she is at the hosp. and in labor!!! :D

Good luck, Ley!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Oh bless her.....that was quick from her show to hospital. I hope she has a speedy delivery!

I've been getting painful cramps this evening.........and had (sorry if TMI) 2 loose stools. And here I was saying I wouldn't symptom spot! I won't after tomorrow! Its cos we really want him to be born tomorrow on OH birthday. x

Haha Rachael, I know what you mean!! I'm trying SO hard not to symptom spot.. but over the weekend I lost a good chunk of my show.. and for the last 2-3 days I've had loose stools several times a day (sorry, tmi) and I've been having slight tightenings... I told my mom last night that I will no longer keep watching for symptoms, or even *trying* to bring on labor... but at the same time, I can't help but bounce on that ball, and keep going for walks.... and of course, every time I notice a little mucous (tmi again, sorrrryyyyyy) I get a little more excited... hahaha plus I've lost a couple pounds... not much of an appetite... feel just plain worn out all the time... And the new period cramp like pains... Lol I want to say I won't symptom spot, but I just can't help it!! heheheeee

and she did go quick! Yesterday she was saying she walked, from the sounds of it pretty far... today she starts off with "ouch ouch ouch OUCH" And now "In the hospital in labor, will talk later" lol Hopefully she has an easy delivery!!!

They stripped my membranes when I was 38 weeks with my youngest and had him 2 days later.

I personally try not to symptom spot i find it kind of frustrating seeing all these signs and then nothing happens! same when TTC, i found i was much more relaxed when i didn't bother......

Midwife appointment tomorrow - cross your fingers for me that baby is still head down so my vbac can stay on schedule! xx

arghhhhhhh no bloody pains here tried swimming and everything today , Think i may be the only pregnant woman who can stay pregnant for a year i bet you lol.

Big good luck ley hunny soooo jealous but totally made up for you :).

Rach dont forget me number if you get any further hun :).

Lovely bump pic wiwi xxxx

Thanks all :) I do feel like he's dropped and actually even more this afternoon! Am in quite a lot of pain in my lower tummy (though not BH more constant pain) and I can feel him lower in my pelvis now.

Who knows though...! x

anyone who hasn't got me on facebook want to add? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512630750 xxx

omgg im sure all of u know already by now Ley is in labor!!! i cant see the other pages on the forums cuz im on my cell phone but im so excited for her!! i hope im next LOL baby is not giving me any signs all i have is back pain and swollen feet =[

anyone who hasn't got me on facebook want to add? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512630750 xxx

Have added you...am Beccy Brougham! Not sure who talked about their fb profiles before, I know I missed some...if anyone wants to add me, I'm https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512630750#!/bexbrougham (I think thats the link that works) :)

I added you, Wii... And I already have Misznessa and Winegums, and a few others :) am Brittany Harris :)

hey ladies...i love coming on and seeing all your symptom spotting its quite exciting!!
although i had no signs what so ever that i was going to go...just had a really good nights sleep the night before :)

good luck ley...hope LO comes soon :) xx

1sttime...i will add you now, think i have everyone else :) if not my name is Rachel 'Mummy' Maher xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->