***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

PaiytonsMummy omgggg lil man is soooo adorable!!!!! god bless him!! =] Mason James goes perfect with him =]

Thank you, Paiytonsmummy! :)
And those pictures of your son are adorable!! Your girl is a cutie, too! I bet she's a proud big sister!! :)

I've just been to the toilet again :-s

And my belly keeps going hard. I might start timing them in a bit.

I'm sure it's just my body playing tricks with my head. Agh it's so annoying. Lol. X

I've just been to the toilet again :-s

And my belly keeps going hard. I might start timing them in a bit.

I'm sure it's just my body playing tricks with my head. Agh it's so annoying. Lol. X

Good luck I hope it's your turn :hugs:

thanks ladies...Paiyton is great with him, always wanting to help feed and change him, bless her :)
Rach hope this is the start of things for you! Good luck if it is :) xx

Oh wow,

Wii your bump is great :thumbup: but little man, you must be kind to mummy and stop giving her PAIN!!

Go Ley and maybe GO GO Rach...fx for you hun!! text me if you get to N and N, hey you might see Ley, wouldn't that be weird?!!

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, finally five minutes to share her beauty with you! We have named her Emilia Jade Murphy (Millie for short) so in love :) hope everyone is well xx

Attachments

• Emilia Jade1.jpg
    Emilia Jade1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Emilia Jade2.jpg
    Emilia Jade2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Oh she's sooooo tiny! How much did she weigh again?

Lol. I think Ley wanted to be in and out as soon as poss. But that would be strange it did happen!

I just told oh that I was just having another tightening that felt uncomfortable and he went "oh so it could be any day now then" so I went or tonight. Lol. He was like really. X

oh felicty she is adorable !
aww all these babies on there way so exciting.
are you all watching one born every minute ?

She was 6lb 7oz. I'm tearful watching one born already, bringing it all back! Xx

ley good luck xx rach i really hope this is it for u to xx

felicity - shes beautiful i cant wait to see wat my lil girls goin to look like hehe

still here and nothin happening.. :( pressure in my bum hurts gettin very uncomfy now. dp seems to think i go into labour on australia day which is 2moro lol but i highly doubt that..

Very cute baby felicity congrats, I can't watch it makes me cringe lol

Wonder how Ley is doing :). Rach wow could be tonight .

Felicity she is sooo adorable congrats , I am watching one born every min and have pure labour jealousy now lol. xx

LEY HAD HER BABYGIRL!!!! Megan Olivia born 9pm....6lbs 11oz!! awww!! =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->