***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

congrats ley beautiful name cant wait to see pics xx

congratulations ley...cant wait to see piccies :)

felicityjade she is adorable congrats :)

OBEM is making me cry...i soo want to do it all over again!! x

Awww well done to both Felicity and Ley on their beautiful little girls!!!!!
I am insanely jealous of you both!!!!!! What is your secret to getting them out!!!

Carmen - Allan (my hubby) said the same thing.. tomorrow will be the day hahahaha lets hope so!!! but i am not getting my hopes up too high lol....

My sweet little DD is really getting to me at the moment..... i think cause i am soooo uncomfortable that i just dont have the patience that i did a few months ago.. she is 20 months now and learning to push EVERY SINGLE BUTTON i have grrrrr
Does anyone else's darling kiddlets do this as well!!! ???

Oh i forgot to mention that it was me that added a few of you to facebook :) hehehehe

OH WOW!! I can't believe she had her already that's so crazy! So much for her being a Lovebug and she started the thread! hahaha. We were due on the same day, it's so weird to think I would have a baby today if I were her.

I keep saying as well I don't want to spot check but to be honest I haven't any spots to check! We should make a poll to see who'll be the last one in this thread, hahaha. I've got £10 on it being me! :lol:

Congrats again ley!! Hope you can get a bit of rest now, looking forward to seeing pics:)

lol mandy i hope so im bouncing on my ball atm ..gettin lots of bh nothin exciting though .

gosh i hope im not the last lol were gettin really hot weather goin to be 40 degrees 2moro :O and around that for the next couple of days..we ve got a/c but when its really hot it struggles.. :/ please come soon lil girl.

awww i just saw on facebook she had had her seemed pretty quick , she was exactly a week ahead of me - scary ! its getting exciting now watching this thread.

Well done and congrats on ur new arivals. Can't help feeling a bit jelous I'm totaly fed up now spd is steaming bad and got major pains in my pubic region. Really wish bubs wud come now. I went late last time really don't want that happening again. I rekon ur all gonna beat Me to it at this rate. Seems to b dragging I been in pain 4 so long now just want labour to start. X

Congrats ley, I was due same day too it's mad to think any day now it's possible :)

I'm the same jenniflower no sign but I went on time on my DD and DS but this pregnancy is so different that I think I will be still here in march :haha:

Yes mommy to be, my kiddies seem to be at there most energised time of day wen I have my head down the toilet pot :( but bless they do bring me a glass of water afterwards :haha:

I'm a bit swollen and red faced tonight wonder if that's a sign :blush:

lol mandy i hope so im bouncing on my ball atm ..gettin lots of bh nothin exciting though .

gosh i hope im not the last lol were gettin really hot weather goin to be 40 degrees 2moro :O and around that for the next couple of days..we ve got a/c but when its really hot it struggles.. :/ please come soon lil girl.

Hey darl.. yeah i am hearing you lol... it is freaken hot here as well.. Looking about the 40's too.. it sucks :( thankfully our A/c's are nice and new and are coping very well with the constant use.....

I still need to get me one of those balls.. i might call the hospital here lol.... they might just have one to hire out to me or something ***fingers crossed***

Yes mommy to be, my kiddies seem to be at there most energised time of day wen I have my head down the toilet pot :( but bless they do bring me a glass of water afterwards :haha:

Oh no offence but thank god it isnt just me today.. i just dont have the patience with her today!!! Thank i feel nasty and horrible for telling her off.. but she is being super naughty this morning!!! I just wanna curl up and go to bed again lol..

To think that we wanna do this all again within a year!!!!!!!!!!

Aww congratulations Leanne!! That was a quick one. Lol. Can't wait to see pics.

Juicy I did read that swelling can happen to some ppl before going into labour.

I'm still getting pains, but not really getting any worse apart from the odd one. I'm going to get sone sleep in case it does lead to something. X

Hope u wake full in labour Rach hun...

Wow leanne whoooooooooooo congrats on ur little girl hun :).

Off to bed and dream of labour see if he wants to budge , OH made a joke today i am due back at work 20th of March he said what if you are a march mummy nearly cried till i realised was impossible to go that far over lol. xxxx

well go me!!! I'm still not symptom spotting even though tonight was in a lot of pain, like period pains, then suddenly run to the loo and had bad diarrehea, then sat on the loo and was scared to get off... then got off and had to run back... this carried on until it was just water basically *sorry for tmi* was still in a lot of pain and felt like i really needed to get in some hot water and relax myseld so ran a bath and laid there for a bit before realising i hadnt even brought a towel or anything to the bathroom haha. but anyway bath seems to have done the trick, pains melted away once in the bath... phew that was fun...

hmmmm should REALLY finish my hospital bags lol - still need to buy bits oops

Omg wine... I hope you're off packing your bag right this second??? Sounds like despite your not symptom spotting there's a few whoppers there hey Hun? Good luck xx

feeling like poop! when is this little one coming out! been very sick have not keep any thing down for 6 days, on new meds not helping all that much! was 2 cm 2 days ago going back to the DR. wed. hoping she telling me one way or another! happy for all that has their little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->