***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hopefully any day then wine :)

ley - just saw your piccys she is gorgeous glad you are at home , hope you get lots of rest now.

i dunno if i am getting my sons cold or if i am symptom spotting or if its just my uti but i feel sick today my back kills and i cant face food and i felt quite ill while cleaning the bathroom . could fit the bill for either uti , labour or just summat my kids have bought me home :S

here you go ladies here is a pic of Megan
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/kids/DSCF0668.jpg

and also a link to my birth story, sorry if it doesn't make much sense, I'm very tired right now.

forgot to add link
grr sleepy brain

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...19600-megan-olivia-24-1-11-a.html#post8840609

here you go ladies here is a pic of Megan
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/kids/DSCF0668.jpg

and also a link to my birth story, sorry if it doesn't make much sense, I'm very tired right now.

aww...so cute!!! I can't wait to have mine

sounds like it was a bit scary for you Ley , glad it all turned out well though and that you are all home safe and sound..now get of bnb and go do some munching and sleeping :D

hubby is just cooking some dinner then I am going to clean feed and change baby and get my head down.
She's such a quiet baby though I've not even had a proper cry yet lol

hubby is just cooking some dinner then I am going to clean feed and change baby and get my head down.
She's such a quiet baby though I've not even had a proper cry yet lol

aww thats nice , your girls look like they are pleased with her too in the pics , how have they been ?

Awwwwww Ley she is adorable gonna read your borth story :).

Wine any day for you now then hun all sounding good .

GREAT news for me today went to MWs all upset about my back to back baby, Whos not back to back at all he has his side on my left (All feels squishy to me so i was wrong lol) and is 3/5ths engaged cannot wait now :) xxx

Ley she's absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes are just stunning! It does look like you had a bit of a scare there but sounds like the midwives and doctors were fantastic at getting everything taken care of. Lots of hugs for you hun. :hugs:

oh mummymadness all that bouncing on your ball did the trick then :D

Awwwwww Ley she is adorable gonna read your borth story :).

Wine any day for you now then hun all sounding good .

GREAT news for me today went to MWs all upset about my back to back baby, Whos not back to back at all he has his side on my left (All feels squishy to me so i was wrong lol) and is 3/5ths engaged cannot wait now :) xxx

Same as mine - side is on the left.... but i swear i thought he was the other way round as it feels harder on my right! weird lol

good luck and well done for all that bouncing!!!!!!

looks like we ll be having more babies soon very exciting!!

ley shes beautiful im insanly jealous as i wanna see wat my lil girl looks like lol.

mummymadness thats fantastic news about bubs turning

not much happenin here..iv got my m/w app 2moro and i hope to god i hear some good news about how far engaged lil miss is..

talk soon xx

Great news Mummymadness about bubs moving! Haha you must be so pleased! :) xx

Hi ya ladies, i'm always reading what your all up to but I never post, so tonight I am.
Congratulations on all the beautiful babies being born.
My baby is back to back at the mo, just like my little girl was. So ive been scrubbing the floors to temp the baby to turn? Im dreading the long labour and the midwifes tryig to turn the baby round... if it does not move??
Someone mentioned about GBS {sorry I didnt take the name in}
Ive tested positive after some early bleeding.... Im also not sure how I feel? It does worry me that if I dont get antibiotics in time my baby will be put at risk? And I'm so scared that I may have another baby in special care because of this? Although my midwife has reasured me so Im trying to be positive.

Hope your all ok?
Ive also been wandering how Franki is, her posts did make me smile. Fingers crossed all is ok. x

Jem hunny if i could give any advice it would be swimming :) i swear mine was back to back one day was all upset been trying to tunr him for 2 weeks,Wen swimming yesterday MWs today and aparently he has turned :). Thanks girls im over the moon .

Same here wine hun my right feels harder i was arguing with the mw she was wrong lol But she said she felt limbs to the right and then went to listen to heartbeat and was on the left at the bottom so she said yep shes right as thats over the shoulder so i have realised i know nothing lol. xxxxx

Haha my bubs has been back on left hand side for ages and it is odd a lot of the time it feels harder on my right but apparently that is normal. It'll be knees and legs and feet etc! Hope that your lo's stay where they should be now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->