***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

What is maternity allowence again? Its different to SMP and OML?

Wine, I am in the UK. I did wonder that..........I mean, your notes are a legal document aren't they? At work we used to write notes on practically everything and anything cos what goes on in a job could end up in court.

Ooo a massage sounds lovely! x

What is maternity allowence again? Its different to SMP and OML?

Wine, I am in the UK. I did wonder that..........I mean, your notes are a legal document aren't they? At work we used to write notes on practically everything and anything cos what goes on in a job could end up in court.

Ooo a massage sounds lovely! x

MA is what you can apply for if you are self employed or have been employed but arent now etc .. basically if you have worked 26 weeks in the 66 weeks before the baby is due . basically if you dont qualify for smp you can apply

Exactly Rachael, they have to keep notes for 10years and they have to be legible and show the date and signiture etc, in case something happens in the future and they need them for court or something! if i was you i'd book another appointment and say your one today wasn't adequate - it's just not fair, especially so far along in pregnancy when now anything can happen can't it!

ladies, the massage was lovely...i'd never had one before :) they put oil on my hair so i did look like i was having a bad hair day afterwards :rofl: so I went for a swim :) hope i didn't leave an oil slick :blush:

rach - your appt sounds pants, i'm with wine, tell them to sort it out, rubbish doctors, midwifes are much better :)

Eve - sounds like it's worth going for, shame they didn't tell you earlier your NI wasn't up to date! That's HMRC tho :winkwink:

Virginia, you are sounding HUGE honey! Leet's hope it's a lot of water, or ouch!!

I haven't heard any more from Wii, fx for her :)

well i have an hour of screwing before school pick up NOOOO, i'm making a cupbaord :haha:!!

virgnia - when do you have a scan ?

Hopefully Friday if Medicaid approves it...if they don't approve it in time, possibly Tuesday, but if not then NEXT Friday...Lol. It just depends on when the state wants to pay for it. :growlmad:

Good luck Virginia :hugs:

Wonder how Wii is getting on so exciting now everyone with signs, I still have none think my baba is to comfy :haha:

well i have an hour of screwing before school pick up NOOOO, i'm making a cupbaord :haha:!!
:haha::haha: That made me laugh

Exactly Rachael, they have to keep notes for 10years and they have to be legible and show the date and signiture etc, in case something happens in the future and they need them for court or something! if i was you i'd book another appointment and say your one today wasn't adequate - it's just not fair, especially so far along in pregnancy when now anything can happen can't it!

I think I might. All he had to do was write it in my notes and tell me if he was engaged and I would be happy. It still annoys me how he said he can't bloody tell! x

hey ladies! whats everyone up to! i had my 38 week appt yesterday and my cervix is still fully closed what a bummer :nope: i have an appt on jan 31st fir a sonogram to see size of baby kinda nervous about that....anyone else having a scan this late in pregnancy?:shrug:

hope you had a good screwing session lucky lol !

my house is such a mess there is plaster and shite everywhere i am staying locked in my lounge until hubby comes home i reckon lol . me and my bloody silly ideas.

hope you get your scan soon Virgnia

hey ladies! whats everyone up to! i had my 38 week appt yesterday and my cervix is still fully closed what a bummer :nope: i have an appt on jan 31st fir a sonogram to see size of baby kinda nervous about that....anyone else having a scan this late in pregnancy?:shrug:

I have another one soon...I had one at 35+something weeks because I was measuring big...and I'm measuring even bigger (in comparison) so they are doing another scan probably Friday. I am measuring 47 weeks. LOL

Wii Widow Update

Just to let everyone know...she is in hospital in labour :happydance: about 4cm dilated - go Bex!!!

and my screwing session was v successful thanks :lol: now built the frame of my cupboard :happydance:

I have another one soon...I had one at 35+something weeks because I was measuring big...and I'm measuring even bigger (in comparison) so they are doing another scan probably Friday. I am measuring 47 weeks. LOL

Virginia, are you SURE you've not got a baby elephant in there? :lol:

HOLY! lol 47 weeks?! thats insane! lookin at ur tummmy bubs look huge!! its a good thing though :happydance: i hope everything goes good for u hun! good luck! ill be 38+6 on my day of scan so lets hope everything is good cuz im not even dilated yet! hes to comfortable in there :dohh: lol

ooh wtg wiiwidow !! its like nearkly everyday now we are gonna get babies yay

isnt that exciting!!! :happydance: i cant wait till im in labor lol im gonna try and keep my facebook updated every chance i get :haha:

isnt that exciting!!! :happydance: i cant wait till im in labor lol im gonna try and keep my facebook updated every chance i get :haha:

yep we expect an update after every contraction!!!

Hahaha could you imagine? I think that would be great! :lol:

DH makes fun of me that since I'm giving birth at home I'll be here on bump from the beginning to the end. He says he'll have to hold the computer up to me in the pool to let you all know she's out! :rofl:

haha ill be the same ill be on facebook when she is having her 1st feed at like a minute old haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->