***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

aww welcome to 2nd tri mommacc your pic looks great

I just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how everyone was doing?

so reading all the threads i just booked myself a private 3D gender scan for August 28! i will be 16 weeks 4 days....i am super duper excited i am soo anxious to know the sex of the baby, its a little pricey the private scan but its worth it i want to go shopping already! :happydance:

BTW check out my pregnancy journal ladiies https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/396283-misz-nessas-pregnancy-journal.html#post6579873

I would LOVE to have a 3D scan, but they are terribly expensive around here... I barely have enough to buy groceries right now (old medical bills, credit card bills from when we were both unemployed, low income...lol), so it's something that will have to be skipped.

Can anyone help me with advice with telling my exboyfriend.

I tried telling him when I was around 4 weeks when my body was going crazy, but I wasnt even sure so he talked me out of beliving I was expecting.

Then he turned around and called me a lot of horrible names, because he said I was lying about it.

He still thinks I was lying, but now that I know the baby is there, and healthy and moving around alot I want to tell him.

But he cut off contact with me completely and moved across the country so I have no idea how its gonna work out.

How to I tell him =[

Hey everyone! Just joined and I am 14weeks 4 days. We are due the 13th of Feb, and if you wouldn't mind putting me on the list that would be great! It is our first and we are very excited! Congrats to the Mommies to be!

WoW! Tons of new threads to catch up on!! Well, as far as the 3d 4d scans, I'm lucky and my DR does one for free between 22-26 weeks... :) :) :) I'm VERY excited to see that...

And for telling your ex, the best way is to send him ultrasound pictures if you can, even if it's through e-mail. It may not hit him at first, but once you know the gender, it might hit him harder.. Esp. once you have a name for the baby and call it by name (that's what hit my ex)...

And for everyone's timing on finding out gender, again, I'm lucky and my dr. saw mine at 14+3 :) (Man... I LOVE my doctor! hehehe)

And of course, congrats to everyone that just joined 2nd tri! :) :)

WoW! Tons of new threads to catch up on!! Well, as far as the 3d 4d scans, I'm lucky and my DR does one for free between 22-26 weeks... :) :) :) I'm VERY excited to see that...

And for telling your ex, the best way is to send him ultrasound pictures if you can, even if it's through e-mail. It may not hit him at first, but once you know the gender, it might hit him harder.. Esp. once you have a name for the baby and call it by name (that's what hit my ex)...

And for everyone's timing on finding out gender, again, I'm lucky and my dr. saw mine at 14+3 :) (Man... I LOVE my doctor! hehehe)

And of course, congrats to everyone that just joined 2nd tri! :) :)

Morning Everyone hope you are all well , raining and boring here trying to occupy my little ones and tidy up as got family visiting later to see my scan pic :D

sentiment - are you in contact with his parents ? perhaps you could tell them just say hey here is my scan can you tell him baby is well and due on .... and hopefully he will get in contact ? or do you have a friend that could pass a message on for you if he is not in contact with you ? Sorry you have to go through this , hope he does the decent thing in the end x

Hi I am just trying to figure this out, If I did this right and you can see it, can you please let me know...I am pregnant and due Feb22...I hope to talk and meet some new moms...
:hugs:

Hey Michele4275, I am from Texas as well! I am a first time Mom, due Feb 13th! Thought I would drop a line to say hi! I am new to this forum too!

bubs was so funny last night. in my shower i have one of those hand held massaging shower heads. as i was rinsing off last night and got to the area where he was he became very active it felt like he was doing sumersaults i guess to try and get away from it. it was a great to fell him move around so much. and kinda funny at the way he reacted.

hope everyone is doing well

bubs was so funny last night. in my shower i have one of those hand held massaging shower heads. as i was rinsing off last night and got to the area where he was he became very active it felt like he was doing sumersaults i guess to try and get away from it. it was a great to fell him move around so much. and kinda funny at the way he reacted.

hope everyone is doing well

Wow that is amazing! I haven't felt the bub yet. But my sonogram showed my placenta was possibly antierior.. :( I can wait for those moments...

Sahrene

at first i wasn't sure what it was. it felt really wierd. so i kept moving the shower head away and putting it back to see if it kept happening. after about the fifth time i knew what it was, but did it a few more times just because it was kinda cool

Hi all sorry have not been online for 2 whole days stupid Virgin media had problems with internet so i was left without :(.

I missed so much how is every 1 ??, I have been enjoying full movements reguarly now its an amazing feeling :), Counting days till gender scan 6 days whoooo .

I have decided not to buy not 1 more single item until after the scan which is proving difficult , Oooo and how is every one on the bump front i had nothing at all not even a bit of extra cuddly fat then woke this morning and BAM !! i look like i have swallowed a football i am huge !!! anyone else ??. xxxxx

Hi all, had my 16 weeks mw appointment today and heard flumps heartbeat! All happy in there! :) Keep feeling flutterings but nothing much that I can really pin down to say it's flump! May try that shower trick! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->