***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hehe! i def will! even while im pushing ill try lmao =] i packed a extra cell phone charger! haha but i expect to see all of u ladies updates as well that i have on facebook!

ooh wtg wiiwidow !! its like nearkly everyday now we are gonna get babies yay

isnt that exciting!!! :happydance: i cant wait till im in labor lol im gonna try and keep my facebook updated every chance i get :haha:

yep we expect an update after every contraction!!!

Hahaha could you imagine? I think that would be great! :lol:

DH makes fun of me that since I'm giving birth at home I'll be here on bump from the beginning to the end. He says he'll have to hold the computer up to me in the pool to let you all know she's out! :rofl:

haha ill be the same ill be on facebook when she is having her 1st feed at like a minute old haha

Excellent girls, that's what we want :happydance:

Oh yay for wiiwidow!!! Its great hearing us all go. lol.

Virginia, it felt like it was only a week ago that you had your last scan. Time is going so quick!

I read on here that there is a B n B app in progress! I hope it comes soon. x

Virginia, are you SURE you've not got a baby elephant in there? :lol:

Lol...I've actually started saying (affectionately, of course) that I will be birthing a baby elephant. https://www.doll-fan.com/images/smilies/emote_elephant.gif :haha:

HOLY! lol 47 weeks?! thats insane! lookin at ur tummmy bubs look huge!! its a good thing though :happydance: i hope everything goes good for u hun! good luck! ill be 38+6 on my day of scan so lets hope everything is good cuz im not even dilated yet! hes to comfortable in there :dohh: lol

Ya I know...I can't imagine how huge I'll be if I go to 40+ weeks. LMAO Good luck at your scan! The doctor said I was 1.5cm dilated yesterday, but I'm not putting too much into that. (my Aunt was dilated 5cm for about 5 weeks before having one of hers. lol)

Virginia, it felt like it was only a week ago that you had your last scan. Time is going so quick! x

I know! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!!

Go Wii!! Can't wait for more babies!!! :happydance:

Oh! And I had some gel-like yellow/clearish CM earlier when I wiped!! I am pretty sure it's part of my mucus plug! Hopefully it's a sign!! :dohh:

Virginia, are you SURE you've not got a baby elephant in there? :lol:

Lol...I've actually started saying (affectionately, of course) that I will be birthing a baby elephant. https://www.doll-fan.com/images/smilies/emote_elephant.gif :haha:

HOLY! lol 47 weeks?! thats insane! lookin at ur tummmy bubs look huge!! its a good thing though :happydance: i hope everything goes good for u hun! good luck! ill be 38+6 on my day of scan so lets hope everything is good cuz im not even dilated yet! hes to comfortable in there :dohh: lol

Ya I know...I can't imagine how huge I'll be if I go to 40+ weeks. LMAO Good luck at your scan! The doctor said I was 1.5cm dilated yesterday, but I'm not putting too much into that. (my Aunt was dilated 5cm for about 5 weeks before having one of hers. lol)

Virginia, it felt like it was only a week ago that you had your last scan. Time is going so quick! x

I know! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!!

Go Wii!! Can't wait for more babies!!! :happydance:

Oh! And I had some gel-like yellow/clearish CM earlier when I wiped!! I am pretty sure it's part of my mucus plug! Hopefully it's a sign!! :dohh:

yay Virginia, let's get that baby out!!

oh good luck wiiwidow...gosh everyones dropping :) good luck all you ladies that are having signs...i cant believe Mason is 2 weeks old 2moz..and hes not due for another week and a half :) xx

oh good luck wiiwidow...gosh everyones dropping :) good luck all you ladies that are having signs...i cant believe Mason is 2 weeks old 2moz..and hes not due for another week and a half :) xx

i know, where did those 2 weeks go?!!! its mad :)

evening ladies whooo yayyy for Wi Wi so exciting its all go now girlies, Sorry you had such a crap appointment rach hun **Hugs**.

I am still thinking il have baby on my birthday this sat i just think its sods law lol.

Wine you gotta go next hunny il give up my sat for you if you want and you can go 1st lol, Hope every 1s well ?. xxx

Hi all

Just wondering what everyone's plan is with kiddies if you have to go into the Hosp during the night, my mam lives quite near so looks like I will have to get kiddies up and around to her's, but I'm hoping I know b4 bedtime if I'm going to go. I'm a bit panicked cause everyone is saying with a 3rd baby it all happens so quick :blush:

Hi all

Just wondering what everyone's plan is with kiddies if you have to go into the Hosp during the night, my mam lives quite near so looks like I will have to get kiddies up and around to her's, but I'm hoping I know b4 bedtime if I'm going to go. I'm a bit panicked cause everyone is saying with a 3rd baby it all happens so quick :blush:

i was panicking too, but i had my sister on call lol, My labour went pretty quick too, but i managed to get Paiyton sorted first...im sure it will just all fall into place for you :) x

haha thank you mummy, i've decided if nothing by sunday that's when i'm gonna start pulling out the stops :p

Juicy we are fortunate we rent in my dads house! very annoying some of the time, very handy other times!

Thanks Gemma. I'm still p'd off about it. lol.

Wine you are 40 weeks tomorrow! Ur next. lol.

Juicy, i'm going to take DD to my mum and dads. Even if it is in the middle of the night, she won't mind. DD used to go to the school my mum works at so she said if it comes to it she will take her with her to school and she can just help my mum. The hosp is also 45 minutes from our house, but 20 from mums. So my plan is to hold on here as long as poss and when my contractions r 3 mins apart im going to mums. I am also scared this is going to be quicker and i'll mess up with my timings. lol.

Hopefully wii has had baby by now :)

Wine, you prob know the answer to this. If you have a section you can't be induced.............is this the same ruling with a sweep? Or do they do that to ppl with previous sections? x

Yep we all agree wine you next tell that little man its time lol.

Juicy hun it is true about your 3rd i had real long labours then oscar came 2 days early and from 1st pain to holding him it was 1hr40min so bloody quick no time for pain relief i wasnt happy lol, But as you have your mum close sure you will be fine :).

My mum is in a new job she cannot take time off from so i am a bit buggered so to speak she doesnt work fri sat sun so he has to come on one of thoose days or its ringing around every1 i know until some one feels sorry for me and comes to sit the kids lol i have to OH with me or il die !!!!!!!

Latest wii widow update

All going well, she's had an epidural which was great :thumbup: and her little man should be here in a few hours:)

Yep I think wine you should go next, and Rach!!

Mummymadness, was it you who's mum said you'd have a January baby? I can't remember now :dohh:

My girls will go to friends, or my dad will come over if it's night and we have to go to hospital. But he's over an hour away. I'm trying not to think about it too much as luckily friends in the village will always help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->