***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yay well done to wii and franki, boys and girls equal!!

:happydance:

Congratulations Franki and wiiwidow!
I will update the front page asap xx

Can you ladies pm me when you get a chance with all the birth details for the front page?

I can't get on as often now and I don't want to miss any posts xxxx

Congratulations Wii.

Chilly I know exactly what you mean! Its what happens with me and OH. lol.

Well I had a really crap nights sleep. Before I went to bed I started getting pains again, I had about 3 in the hour, and woke up a few times in the night from them. Then this morning NOTHING! So I am really tired and grumpy. This baby can't seem to make up his mind what hes doing.
DD used all the hot water having a shower! :-S
Plus I am still annoyed about the doctor. From what I can see they do give sweeps to woman with hx of sections and looking at my ante-natal care sheet this is normally discussed at the 38 week appointment. But not mine :-(
So i'm going to ring the midwife today and just speak with her cause I feel clueless right now...........and tired. So i'm going to go back to bed as soon as I have taken DD to school. x

morning ladies, congratulations on the new babies. Its so exciting getting on the computer and reading about the births.

Ive had hardly any signs of on coming labour, I'm feeling pretty fed up. Not much fun waiting around for the pain to begin.

My little girl has just woken up, trust me to have another when she is beginning to give me lie ins!

My little girl is 20months, is anyone else in the same position as me? Isla has started hitting and likes to hit her 'babies'. We have been putting her on the sofa, which she gets really upset.... I'm just worried on how to handle the situation when the baby is here? any advice welcome. Obvously I will include her in helping me with the baby and we have a present for her from the baby.

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, maybe one of us maybe in labout tonight??? so exciting x

big congrats Wii !

lol wine...at least you tried haha.

jembug - when i had ds2 ds1 was a bit rough he was throwing his babies around etc but he seemed fine when a real baby came along , we just made sure he wasnt left out like reading to him while i fed ds2 etc.
he didnt really start trying to push/hit / fight him till ds2 was crawling and grabbing stuff off him but by that time he was older and was able to understand and got sent to the naughty step etc.

Hey Jembug - My 20mnth old daughter is the same at times. I also worry about what she is going to be like with our new arrival :( I hope that she is going to be a good girl and understand what she is going to have to be like when he arrives lol.... I am starting to teach her to be gentle with anything that she is playing with.

Rachael - i am hearing you through and through about the pains/pre-labour and the on and offness of it all... I am too exhausted and just want it to f*cking happen already lol... i think there are a few of us on here that are all the same right now. I know it sucks but try and take some comfort in knowing that we understand exactly how your feeling huni!!!! MASSIVE HUGS :hugs:

Oppsie forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS to Wii :) heheheh woop woop :) Well done darling!!!! Super jealous!!!

Went to midwive today for check up.... everything is going well.. Measuring 39cms (for once he is actually measuring the correct amount) he is still 4/5th engaged. heart rate sitting nicely at 140-157 bpm :) Still super active :( seems he is very happily cooking away.

I told midwife about that i think i have lost part of my plug and that i have been having contractions/ really bad bh since monday and she has sent me off to be seen by my doctor or an internal tomorrow afternoon at 5:15..... So it will be nice to see if i am dialated or anything....

Congrats wii, same weight as my son was! hope all is well can't wait to hear more :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Jellybean! How long is it since we spoke! Go back over to your journal and fill me in on how you are!!! Holy Crap!!! You are due tomorrow!! How did we get here??

Chilllllllllly it's cos i'm always on this thread I don't go anywhere else really :haha: and gave up with my journal as no one looked at it :cry: lol! How are you? I'm confused with my due dates I've had 4 now!! 27th, 29th, 31st and 2nd! I'm think I'm going with 29th as that's written on my notes - which is day after tomorrow. How far are you now? How is everything? xxxx

Winegums after all that you missed the whole point of the exercise!!! We've had a couple of those sessions but more along the lines of ..'right let's get you to where you need to be on the street and then you can finish off in the bank' so that no injuries are irritated more than they need to be!! ...If ye know what I mean!! Too cryptic??

hahahhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh i almost forgot my big news ...drumroll please .........

i didnt have to get up to wee last night !!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

however hubby had the worst snoring ever and kept rolling over onto my side -i mean to be fair i was prob taking up more than half of the bed but he was too close it was driving me insane , i usually like a cuddle but i just couldnt stand it i had to keep trying to roll him back over lol . so i still ddnt sleep but i didnt have to go toilet so thats great lol .

oh i almost forgot my big news ...drumroll please .........

i didnt have to get up to wee last night !!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

however hubby had the worst snoring ever and kept rolling over onto my side -i mean to be fair i was prob taking up more than half of the bed but he was too close it was driving me insane , i usually like a cuddle but i just couldnt stand it i had to keep trying to roll him back over lol . so i still ddnt sleep but i didnt have to go toilet so thats great lol .

yay, that is good!! i would have just kicked hubby though, in fact i do!! snoring is sooooooooooooooooo annoying!

SPD means i cant kick him i did pinch his nose and possibly smack him in the face though lmao

haha! my oh is sleeping downstaires at the mo... i used to sleep through his snoring but now i wake up constantly and keep poking and shoving him and he gets annoyed and grabs his pillow and says 'im going downstairs' haha

ordered a tens machine this morning! kept meaning to do it but was looking for the cheapest price for the elle one

Thats brill Clare. Are you back on the antiboitics?

I've just had a 3 hour sleep, and i'm feeling all happy again. x

well i've been looking on ebay and for secondhand they were going for over £40 so i sucked it up and bought one from tensmachines.co.uk think that was the site. £52 including free 2nd class delivery (but i paid extra for 1st class lol just in case!)...

figured at the rate they are going on ebay i can get most of the money back afterwards anyway

I'm praying this will allow me to stay at home as long as poss!

I've been researching inductions etc for vbac but can't find much info about sweeps :( looking at the research i'm glad my hospital don't do inductions for vbacs though - the statistics aren't very good!

The most recent study done the results were

medical induction (prostglandin they insert) - scar rupture rate 2.9%
hormone drip type of induction - scar rupture rate 1.5%
breaking waters - scar rupture rate 1.2%
Foley catheter (not sure what this is - similar to a sweep apparently? need to look into it!) - scar rupture rate 0.76%
going into labour spontaneously & having normal delivery - scar rupture rate 0.45%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->