***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hello ladies big congrats wi and yayyyy for no wees eve lol ..

Wine so sorry dtd wasnt eventful hope its real real soon for you though your next i can feel it in my waters lol.

Jem my son is 21 months and i am petrefied of how he is going to be with baby he is a bit ruff and still not sleeping well but i guess we will just manage some how .

iam waddling around fed up so i keep asking baby nicely to come out lol. xxx

Mummy madness my son is just turning 21months :D when was your little boy born?

My boy is good but VERY crazy he runs around non stop and throws things and likes to cilmb on everyone and hit people and all sorts - sounds like a monster but he does it good naturedly - giggling and kissing etc at the same time,.... just need to make him chill out a bit when the baby is here lol!

xx

I have a 10 yr old daughter and I worry too even at her age with how she will cope with a new baby. She has been my only child and I dont want her to think she is being replaced:shrug:. I love her so much. I try to include her in everything so she knows how important she is. I dont think we ever stop worrying about our kids.:thumbup:

yes rach im back on the pills , double strength this time :S

wine - im gonna buy a tens too i figured id sell it on ebay and id be no worse off than if i hired one in fact maybe even better off , ill look at that site as hubby is nagging me to get it now to stop my moaning lol .

my youngest is 2 and a half now and i worry about hm as he is such a mommys boy he is attached to me all the time , i think he might be a put put out when the baby comes so i am hoping he doesnt try to take it out on her , plus he is used to playing with my 5 year old so they can be pretty rough lads. im sure it will all e fine though.

my plasterers have left the building woooo , now i have to go to some reading thing at my sons school then make dinner then take ds1 to karate then start operation clean up ready for midwofe home visit tomo ..wish me luck lol .

Congrats Bex (wii) - jeeeallllouuussss! Lil Lob won't even investiagte the idea of engaging and I am so done with this pregnancy!!! Attempted to vom (not voluntarily) on an empty stomach at 9am then met my bro's partner and sis for brek/coffee and was sick twice in the cafe then came home and vommed again!!! I am soooooo done with it!! I know I don't post on here much but basically this has been my experience since 7 weeks so I can't say that it has been an enjoyable experience - despite being aware that I am very lucky to be here now! Anyway - I'll shut up moaning now!

Winegums, I'm due next Wednesday - I think we had the same EDD originally (2nd??). Mine hasn't changed - well not according to me but ghe doc has always said the 3rd so I guess officially that's it which is this day next week (and also my bday!!).

Mines changed loads - was 31st originally then 27th then scan changed it to 29th but another scan said 2nd haha! i just stick to 29th because thats what is on my notes...

1 week till my consultant appointment to discuss c section :'( need this baby out within the next few days!

I have a 10 yr old daughter and I worry too even at her age with how she will cope with a new baby. She has been my only child and I dont want her to think she is being replaced:shrug:. I love her so much. I try to include her in everything so she knows how important she is. I dont think we ever stop worrying about our kids.:thumbup:

My DD is 9 and really scares me how she will feel. She has been everything to me for the last 9 years and I don't want her to ever feel like she means less to me. She has been great with this pregnancy and I just hope she knows how much I love her.

Winegums, I'm due next Wednesday - I think we had the same EDD originally (2nd??). Mine hasn't changed - well not according to me but ghe doc has always said the 3rd so I guess officially that's it which is this day next week (and also my bday!!).

Do you know why your doc does that? Mine do that too.........say my EDD is the 4th, but my gestation is the 3rd. The 4th would put me at 40+1 :-S

Mines changed loads - was 31st originally then 27th then scan changed it to 29th but another scan said 2nd haha! i just stick to 29th because thats what is on my notes...

1 week till my consultant appointment to discuss c section :'( need this baby out within the next few days!

I know how you feel. I'm a week behind you and i'm fretting now about him getting out before a section is even discussed. x

CONGRATS FRANKI and WII!!! sorry i cant read all the posts im at work im just skimming through but congrats to u ladies!!!!

My dates change according to wich MW sees me lol, 1st scan dated me 8th lmp dated me 7th last scan dated me 9th lol.

My son was born Mid march 09 wine hun xxx

I know how you feel. I'm a week behind you and i'm fretting now about him getting out before a section is even discussed. x

Why do you girls have to have sections? Wouldn't induction be discussed first or did I miss something? Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with all of you! :flower:

Why do you girls have to have sections? Wouldn't induction be discussed first or did I miss something? Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with all of you! :flower:

because they have had sections before, some care trusts won't let them be induced?? (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Though my friend had hers in september, she had had a section in the Norfolk and Norwich previously and they did try to induce her, it failed but :shrug: so i guess there must be more to your Rach?

Basically with vbac the risk of uterine rupture increases from around roughly 0.3% to around 2.5% after medical induction, which doesn't seem a lot but when it can cause both mum and baby to die it is significant so lots of hospitals now either refuse or really don't like inducing vbacs. It can also depend on circumstance for example if you have a section then a vbac and your having ANOTHER vbac the risk isnt quite as high...

Hi ladies, sorry not been in here for a while. Congrats to all the new feb mummys :)

I had a midwife appointment today and was told baby was fully engaged! does anyone know if this means he may come early?

xx

Basically with vbac the risk of uterine rupture increases from around roughly 0.3% to around 2.5% after medical induction, which doesn't seem a lot but when it can cause both mum and baby to die it is significant so lots of hospitals now either refuse or really don't like inducing vbacs. It can also depend on circumstance for example if you have a section then a vbac and your having ANOTHER vbac the risk isnt quite as high...

I had a previous c-section but am having a vbac this time. In the US they will NOT give you a VBAC if you have to be induced. You must labor naturally in order to have a VBAC. So Im praying hard that my body does its job and I DONT have to be induced!!!!:dohh:

I been 3/5ths for a week hun and no baby lol they can stay fully engaged for weeks but its a good start good luck xxx

No not that i'm aware there is more to mine.

Its strange though cause you said your friend had one at the N&N.

Unless they look at why you had a cesarean in the first place? Why did your friend have her 1st cesarean?

Mine was failure to progress, looking at my VBAC fact sheet today it said this:
"What are the chances of me having a successful VBAC?: If you have had a cesarean section because labour did not progress or your pelvis was small the success rate is lower at 65%." Normal success rate 70%. This is from statistics at the N&N. And it also says these figures are based on when woman go into labour on their own.

I never asked at my consultant appointment about inductions...........it was only when I saw something online about it I asked my community midwife and she was like "NO"
So now I am just confused. Sorry I have waffled on. I'm just trying to make sense of it but not getting anywhere. x

rachael if it was a CMW that said no inductions your hospital may actually allow them...

Personally i would choose not to, because i wouldn't really want to increase the risk - my friend is a qualified midwife and said in all the time she's worked she's seen 1 uterine rupture and it was the scariest thing she has witnessed so far

:S

No not that i'm aware there is more to mine.

Its strange though cause you said your friend had one at the N&N.

Unless they look at why you had a cesarean in the first place? Why did your friend have her 1st cesarean?

Mine was failure to progress, looking at my VBAC fact sheet today it said this:
"What are the chances of me having a successful VBAC?: If you have had a cesarean section because labour did not progress or your pelvis was small the success rate is lower at 65%." Normal success rate 70%. This is from statistics at the N&N. And it also says these figures are based on when woman go into labour on their own.

I never asked at my consultant appointment about inductions...........it was only when I saw something online about it I asked my community midwife and she was like "NO"
So now I am just confused. Sorry I have waffled on. I'm just trying to make sense of it but not getting anywhere. x

Hers was also failure to progress I think, she went into labour but it didn't progress then she got a bit panicky. It could be to do with the different consultant. It is poor that you are given different info/care even in the same hospital. she really didn't want another section but in the end she was just happy that Baby was fine.

because they have had sections before, some care trusts won't let them be induced?? (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Though my friend had hers in september, she had had a section in the Norfolk and Norwich previously and they did try to induce her, it failed but :shrug: so i guess there must be more to your Rach?

Oops I didn't realize you had sections before. Sorry. :blush: That makes complete sense then. Oh I do hope you go naturally if that's what you're wanting. I'll send lots of labouring dust your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->