***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I wish you a big pool of water when you go to bed tonight wine hun :).

Rach i had the speckles of blood in discharge when i got all them pains last week i think it was either irritated cervix or a tiny tiny bit of plug ..

I am sooo tired and spent the last 2 weeks without getting comfy on the sofa once !! my backs killing so decided to live dangerously ha ha ha and lounge on a comfy sofa for the last few hours lol.

Going to attempt swimming again tomorrow hope to see some birth announcements when i get home :) xxx

39 weeks today and feel really poorly. Have been very sick this morning and had really bad heartburn. Have got a midwifes appointment this morning and hoping she'll give me a sweep .... just want to start feeling normal again. Sorry to sound depressed this morning .... feeling really down and tearful :cry:

39 weeks today and feel really poorly. Have been very sick this morning and had really bad heartburn. Have got a midwifes appointment this morning and hoping she'll give me a sweep .... just want to start feeling normal again. Sorry to sound depressed this morning .... feeling really down and tearful :cry:

Yep me too. Feeling low today. :cry:

Good luck at your appointment today hun. x

Spd varies Hun for some people it completely goes once the baby is gone for others it can persist for months, for some people it can fade a lot but still hurt a bit for a while and some people it goes but comes back in bursts at random times!

So i had the worst nights sleep ever last night I was all itchy and painful down there kept drifting in and out of sleep... Realised in the night it was the bloody always pad so rippee it off and got some sleep but the spd was killing by thy point...

Got up this morning and the heating hadnt come on and my little boys dressing gown and warm clothes are all still on the airer from when I washed them last night so we are sat here shivering all morning.. The house is so draughty it takes so long to warm up :(

whoever mentioned the blood in discharge this can be thrush aswell - thats what i was told mine was.

gah - no babies to see this morning :(

Full term today - after the weekend we are commencing operation eviction !!

That was me with the blood in discharge. If it is thrush, its bloody persistent.

Does thrush harm the baby when coming down birth canal? x

After treating my thrush it's always come back within a few days :( never happened before now but iv given up even doing anything about it now!

Nice surprise in the post this morning... Tens machine and clary sage oil :D xxx

Just come back from midwife. Been having mild contractions every 15 mins, she examined me and I'm a good 2-3cm and she said that I'm in early labour and should have the baby either by tonight or by tomorrow morning at the latest. Thank god for that ..... bring on the pain!!!!!

Ohhh, Josiejo!! Congrats!!! I must admit, I'm a bit jealous... hehehehe Goodluck!!!

Just come back from midwife. Been having mild contractions every 15 mins, she examined me and I'm a good 2-3cm and she said that I'm in early labour and should have the baby either by tonight or by tomorrow morning at the latest. Thank god for that ..... bring on the pain!!!!!

Yay go Josie!! Can't wait to hear more

I woke up at 3:22 this morning because of a strong contraction, and haven't been able to go back to sleep.. It's now 4:50am, and I feel more like it's 11... This is weird for me lol just like yesterday I was super awake and feeling great for once, regardless of my back killing me... Somehow I feel... different? I'm not sure how it is though, it's strange.. My mom says I'm glowing more than usual, too... Anyways.. enough rambling.. hope everyone is well today :)

Oh, and just saw pictures of Wii's baby on her facebook... Adorable!! :D Congrats again!! :)

After treating my thrush it's always come back within a few days :( never happened before now but iv given up even doing anything about it now!

Nice surprise in the post this morning... Tens machine and clary sage oil :D xxx

same here mine just comes back but i guess thats the 7 odd weeks of antibiotics , ive learnt to live with the thrush now its the least of my annoying problems

ooh how exciting , good luck !

oh and dont forget a push by push update is required on here lol :winkwink:

i got midwife coming to the house at 2 , hope she doesnt need to snoop round anywhere as im not really in the mood for cleaning

Oh, and just saw pictures of Wii's baby on her facebook... Adorable!! :D Congrats again!! :)

Hmmm - went on for a look at Wii's bub but can't see any? Where does she have them? Have looked on her wall and in her photos but :nope:

Hmmm - went on for a look at Wii's bub but can't see any? Where does she have them? Have looked on her wall and in her photos but :nope:

She has two in her mobile upload album :) (Beccy Brougham... right? I get everyone's screen names and real names confused sometimes hehehe)

Oh!! So I feel like I'm posting a lot already this morning, but now (7:30am) I've been having contractions about every 10 minutes. At first they were kinda weak... Now they are getting stronger, and I feel them in my hips more than anything. PLUS I lost another chunk of my plug! No blood (again), just pure white.. but it was a good chunk (sorry if TMI)....

My mom was nervous to go to work and leave me home alone, but I made her go anyways.. I'm going to try to just carry on with my day.. but these contractions are getting mighty strong, and the crampy feeling in my hips and pelvis is not as easy to ignore now....

I think what makes me MORE excited is that a friend of mine (who, mind you, has a history of promonition type dreams) text me last night and said she had a dream that I had my baby the 28th (today)... I hadn't talked to her in over a month, so it was a huge surprise!

My fingers are crossed!! But I don't want to hold my breath, I'm so tired of false alarms lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->