***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

fx zealia is on her way then :)

midwife just came .she forgot my pack and is dropping it in later :dohh: , basically asked where i wanted to give birth etc i said id planned the back room but i was happy to go with the flow of whatever, asked if i wanted them to bring pethadine i said no (had it with ds1 didn like it ) asked if i wanted the leg injection - the one that gets the placenta out , asked if i wanted baby vit k and then gave me the number to ring if i go into labour - all systems go !

just a quick update ... contractions coming more frequently and more painful, guess it's all systems go!! Will update later x

Thank you, Eve!! And how exciting, to know that everything is ready for you!! :D

i saw beccy's pics earlier - he is Gorgeous!! But when i looked earlier I couldn't find them either Chilly, so perhaps she moved them?

she did text me earlier to see if i could put them on here but i can't even get me scan pic to upload so I am useless!!

good luck girls with pains, keep us posted!!!!

Oo!! Good luck to those in labour!! How exciting!!

I have nothing to report except an ultrasound later today at 1:30 (in 4 hours).

Good Luck Josie! I like the "bring on the pain" lol.

Lets hope its the start for you too 1sttimemom.

Wine, what are you supposed to do with Clary Sage? I got mine a couple of weeks ago but have only used it about 3 times, and my god it stinks!

If I have got thrush. I give up! It isn't bothering me so I'll just keep it for now. lol.

I've also got cracks in the edges of my mouth and its really sore..........like my mouth wants to be bigger! lol. I showed my sister and she thinks its a vitamin deficiency. Her husband gets it all the time when he has binge drinking sessions, like holidays. But I don't really know what to do about mine......I already take pregnacare, so don't want to overdose on vitimins. x

is the mouth thing not just cus its bloody cold - school walks etc = chapped lips ? idk :S

josie - good luck its getting exciting

lucky - cmon get to grips with the technology we wanna see a piccy lol !

picked my son up from school today and the teacher wanted a word i thought uh oh whats he done now ..but it was good he has been moved up to higher reading level and is about a whole school year infront with his reading now *proud mommy moment *

is the mouth thing not just cus its bloody cold - school walks etc = chapped lips ? idk :S

josie - good luck its getting exciting

lucky - cmon get to grips with the technology we wanna see a piccy lol !

picked my son up from school today and the teacher wanted a word i thought uh oh whats he done now ..but it was good he has been moved up to higher reading level and is about a whole school year infront with his reading now *proud mommy moment *

ah bless, well done :)

I can't even find the photos now?!!? I just had a thing on facebook saying she had changed her profile pic to one of baby boy, now that's not showing either...weird!!!

good news - the tiler has finally finished -was supposed to take a day and a half, took 4 :dohh:!! it does look good though, phew. now the skirtings will be done Monday - guess yo have to hang on a little longer little girlie!! She is jiggling like mad now, when do they slow down? Or is she going to be another gymnastic monkey like the others?!!!!

Good Luck Josie! I like the "bring on the pain" lol.

Lets hope its the start for you too 1sttimemom.

Wine, what are you supposed to do with Clary Sage? I got mine a couple of weeks ago but have only used it about 3 times, and my god it stinks!

If I have got thrush. I give up! It isn't bothering me so I'll just keep it for now. lol.

I've also got cracks in the edges of my mouth and its really sore..........like my mouth wants to be bigger! lol. I showed my sister and she thinks its a vitamin deficiency. Her husband gets it all the time when he has binge drinking sessions, like holidays. But I don't really know what to do about mine......I already take pregnacare, so don't want to overdose on vitimins. x

You can either take a bath with the CS, burn it in an oil burner, or mix it with an oil and rub on your tum tum. It is quite strong isn't? Oh! and on the day you can put it on a hanky or small cloth and inhale it during contractions.

I agree with Eve, they're probably just chapped no? Are you drinking plenty of water?

My actual lips r ok. It's just my joker style scabs. Lol.

To be honest I haven't been drinking much. The last couple of days I have cos oh had a go at me, but before that I had been a bit useless.

Josiejo and 1sttimemom.......how u both doing? Any update? X

I'm still waiting. My sister and I went and walked around the mall here to try to bring it on. But nothing yet. The contractions are pretty regular, happening whether I'm walking or sitting, but they aren't really painful enough to send me driving to the hospital yet... I'm too tired of false alarms lol

And it's strange you ladies can't see the pics... I'll switch computers and post them for her :) (I just can't do it from the one I'm on now for some reason... figures lmao) :)

Here is a link for now...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150378209765523&set=a.390827635522.369429.807670522

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150378209765523&set=a.390827635522.369429.807670522

eve well done to your little one!!!!! that's so lovely

rachael clary sage i've been burning it all day in the oil burner - the thing with the candle and the water bowl on top add a couple of drops to the water... i actually quite like the smell hehe! you can also add some to baths etc or mix with a 'carrier' type massage oil and massage on your belly BUT don't put it directly onto your skin!!

1st time mom & josie good luck to you both hope to hear some promising updates soon! :D

I REALLY wanna see wiis bubba :( feel like I'm missing out!

ok should have refreshed the page first thank you for the links 1st time..... he is sooooooooooooo cute congrats wii!!!!!!

rachael put some stuff on your lips - moisturising cream and drink lots of water dehydration and cold weather are both really bad for lips! xxx

Ok, here are the pics she has posted so far :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs885.ash1/179342_10150378527680523_807670522_17106141_1367752_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs900.ash1/180825_10150378456240523_807670522_17105087_1490485_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs067.snc6/167741_10150378212740523_807670522_17101189_5035335_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs043.snc6/167319_10150378209765523_807670522_17101145_4590749_n.jpg

Awwww he is adorable wi , And ooooo Josie good luck carnt wait to see piccies of bubs.

Wine happy due date hunny your next you gotta be :).

Rach i am sure all this tiny blood bits etc is helping us along some how lol.

I am bouncing like mad on my ball and really trying today would love him to come before my birthday tomorrow :). xxxx

Oh my god how tiny and gorgeous!

Oh I reeeeeeeally want mine. Lol.

I'm going to go drink some more water. :)

Awwww he is adorable wi , And ooooo Josie good luck carnt wait to see piccies of bubs.

Wine happy due date hunny your next you gotta be :).

Rach i am sure all this tiny blood bits etc is helping us along some how lol.

I am bouncing like mad on my ball and really trying today would love him to come before my birthday tomorrow :). xxxx

I hope so! Lol.

Lol. U only have 3 hours left today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back