***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yep im pulling out the stops walking round the house and jumping star jacks i look like a crazed lunatic lol. xxx

right i'm off to have a bath with clary sage oil, wish me luck ;)

oh did i mention did nipple stimulation last night with breast pump but nothing happened - boo! might try again later :p

xxx

Morning ladies :)
How are you all???

Well doctor didnt tell me much yesterday!!! I am furious!!! 1 1/2cms dialated, 4/5th engaged, def in pre-labour but there is nothing they can do (in regards to a sweep) untill i am overdue!!!! I dont see the difference in 1 week!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mummymadness, I know what you mean!! I've been doing that for a little over a week now!! All it did was give me sore legs... ha!!

Today though, the contractions have been steady, and my hips and back are killing me, but... I don't feel like it's enough to head in yet. I'm going to at least wait it out until my mom gets home from work. I'm hoping this is it, because it is pretty painful.... but who knows anymore? I would go by the "when my water breaks, go in" theory, but my mom said with 3/4 of her kids, they had to break her water for her. Only one of them, the water broke. The rest, she was almost fully dilated and her waters wouldn't break..... so I don't know what to watch for anymore!!! hahaha The dr said if I get more than 4 contractions in an hour, go in.. but she also said "if you are feeling the contractions mostly in your back, you may not even notice that you're having contractions, so it could be hard to time..."... I feel so lost lol

awwww cute pics thanks for posting :D its all so real now seeing all these babies.

mummy to be - hope it hurrys up for you

mummymadness - perhaps you will share a birthday instead !

1sttimemom - o thnk you just "know" when you need to go in . for both of mine i just stayed at home in comfort for as long as i could stand it, you soon get to a point where you are like ok i NEED to go in now.

goodluck josie

fingers crossed 1sttimemom i hope this is it

mandy - sux they didnt do a sweep how dumb..i hope something happens for u soon xx

wow alot of us are popping lol soo jealous nothing is happenin with me..so boring!!

goodluck to everyone else whos tryin to bring on labour i hope it works..i would love to have her 2moro its my nans bday..fingers crossed

mummy to be, i hope things happen for you but 4/5ths isnt actually engaged and you can be up to 2-3cm dilated for days before anything happens :( however if you're getting contractions that are getting stronger and more regular then you're def in early labour! good luck hun xxx

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm going to go in when my mom gets home from work. My back and hips have been in constant pain for the last hour or two, and it's hard to time my contractions because I feel some in my back, some in my front, and some in both.... but all with pain now. So it's hard to tell what to time now. Last time I was in the hosp., I could see contractions happening on the monitor that I couldn't even feel very well... lol

awwww will be kinda sweet to share my birthday with bubs, Or after that i would love the 5th my nanna who died that was her birthday .

1sttime i really hope this is it hun good luck xxx

Good luck Josie and 1sttimemom:hugs:
And mummymadness :)
Anyone else getting very bad cramps after eating mainly after dinner like tramped wind :blush:

i need to find my pump and get on my ball i think , i feel left out everyone bouncing lol

My bump has dropped!!!!! :happydance:
Last night when I was laying in bed had horrible heartburn and backache, and starting getting that "burning sensation" in my vag, which is babys head pushing down on my cervix and then today I was looking at my bump in the mirror, and I was thinking, "wow my bump looks different, what's different??" and all of a sudden I was like "OMG MOM!!! My bump dropped!!" and she came over and was looking at it and was like, "wow, yeah it is lower. Should be soon now!!!" GSHJFO; AHHHHHHH!!!! FBIHFJSIFBDF

hahah sorry, im just really excited. At my 34 weeks appt I wasnt effaced, dilated or engaged at all. So they are checkng me again at next weeks appt (37 weeks) I am hoping he will be mostly engaged and hopefully dialating a littttleeee bitt!!!!! :D

Does anybody have anything big left to buy for baby? We just bought crib and changing table so thats really all we needed now except for the swing :)

but eve don't you have spd? birth balls kill with spd :(

i haven't been able to use mine at all... until this week where for about 3 days i rested and did nothing and a lot of my pain went away... so i thought oh well i will try it - sat on it for 15 minutes and the pain has been back ever since :( really regret it now

i haven't been able to use mine at all... until this week where for about 3 days i rested and did nothing and a lot of my pain went away... so i thought oh well i will try it - sat on it for 15 minutes and the pain has been back ever since :( really regret it now

ahh bugger , i thought it might help .

I have been rubbish with my ball. I sit on it when I'm talking on the phone and that's about it. It gives me really bad heartburn. Lol. Can it actually bring on labour?

I've given up on operation eviction. I feel hopeless. Lol.

Good luck 1sttimemom. Hope u get some good news. Keep us updated. X

Alright...so had the ultrasound and they estimated her at 8 pounds 4 ounces now...going by that ultrasound, my due date would be Feb 12th...it stays the 15th on all my papers...She's basically huge. Lol. I am a little worried because her belly was measuring really big - at like 41 weeks while the rest of her was measuring at or smaller than her real gestation...so it evened out to me being 37+6...I'm not sure what a huge belly means, and I called my doctor but she didn't have the results so I won't know what it means until Monday. UGH. I really just wish she would come...she's gonna be so big if she waits any longer...of course, the scan can be wrong by up to 15 ounces...so she could be as small as 7lbs 5oz or as big as 9lbs 3oz...

I wouldn't worry too much about scans Hun with my son I had growth scans as my belly was measuring like 32 at 39 weeks they said he was tiny and might need to be in nicu and wasn't getting nutrients which was why he wasn't growing etc.... Turned out he was actually pretty average at 1oz under 7lbs lol!'good luck for monday though anyway just don't worry too much about the size xxx

See my birth ball actually works wonders on my SPD. Well what I mean to say is it feels great sitting on it. But I do tend to get a bit stiff when I get off.

hope everyone is ok today , midwife has bought my box over i havent nosied in it yet hubby put it away somewhere pfft.

started my EPO and managed to sucesfully if disapointingly (lol ) DTD told hubby he is on an eviction operation haha

lazy day here today , helped my son do his homework and his reading for school and now we are all just chilling .

anyone else up to anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->