***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

not too bad thanks, how are you doing?

Morning Everyone hope you are all well , raining and boring here trying to occupy my little ones and tidy up as got family visiting later to see my scan pic :D

sentiment - are you in contact with his parents ? perhaps you could tell them just say hey here is my scan can you tell him baby is well and due on .... and hopefully he will get in contact ? or do you have a friend that could pass a message on for you if he is not in contact with you ? Sorry you have to go through this , hope he does the decent thing in the end x

He told his family I was crazy..Im just gonna have to find a way and show him the pictures

Things are going great here! Its the count down for my gender ultrasound, 11 days and hopefully i will know.

Great thanks Ley still cannot shake sickness but all ok here :).

Wow all theese gender scans coming up its sooo exciting we will soon have pink and blue storks near our names :) xxx

Hey everyone I'm new! and due on February 9th with my first and surprise! baby. Didn't find out until I was 12 weeks along!

So glad to hear people are finding out the sex, so many family member etc have whined about wanting a surprise haha xx

Hey everyone I'm new! and due on February 9th with my first and surprise! baby. Didn't find out until I was 12 weeks along!

So glad to hear people are finding out the sex, so many family member etc have whined about wanting a surprise haha xx

Hello and welcome!,

What a lovely surprise, I expect it was quite a shock!

Our family are wanting a surprise gender too. I REALLY wanna know. But i might cave in and not find out. I'm such a pleaser..... :dohh:

im starting to get worried!

with my son i was feeling movements from 14 weeks and proper kicks from 16 weeks

even at 18 weeks i was in hospital for lack of movements and i hadnt even had my 20 week scan

this time i've felt nothing... not even the first little flutters... and you're meant to feel them earlier when its not your first!

hmmmmm

with my son i was feeling movements from 14 weeks and proper kicks from 16 weeks

even at 18 weeks i was in hospital for lack of movements and i hadnt even had my 20 week scan

this time i've felt nothing... not even the first little flutters... and you're meant to feel them earlier when its not your first!

hmmmmm

Could it be your placenta is in a different place? My friends has hers at the front and doesn't feel much at all.

was it moving ok at the scan? Perhaps ask your midwife what she thinks.

clare x

hmmmmm

with my 2nd i had flutters and kicks by 14 weeks but this 3rd one i have had 2 possible flutters - not even certain if they were movements tbh . like someone else said perhaps you have anterior placenta ? give your midwife a call and see what she thinks .

yeh i will do i was told at my booking app to make an appointment for end of august anyway so hopefully she'll check everything is ok!

at the 12 week scan baby was good and moving around but heart beat was on the slow side

she was reallllllllly thorough with the scan so i thought she'd have mentioned if i had an anterior placenta

i guess we are always worried about something or other huh! monday i'm going to book an appointment

im tempted to buy a doppler lol but i cant as we have nooo money right now! booo

im sure everything will be fine , you can hire dopplers if you didnt want to buy one , im personally not bothering as i think id be a bit obsessed over it and panicky but thats just me lol

im sure everything will be fine , you can hire dopplers if you didnt want to buy one , im personally not bothering as i think id be a bit obsessed over it and panicky but thats just me lol

I saw one at babies r us and wanted it but my parents yelled at me!! they knew I would be like you and get crazy if i didnt hear a heartbeat

i want a doppler!!! lol im tempted to get one now, im counting down till the 3d gender scan im super excited 7 more days:happydance:

My stomach is so sore ugggh.

Anyone got that feeling like theres a ball in your pants, or feeling like something is pushing on your hip bone?

I feel pressure on just one side, and thats where I feel most of the fluttering, could the baby favor one side?

My stomach is so sore ugggh.

Anyone got that feeling like theres a ball in your pants, or feeling like something is pushing on your hip bone?

I feel pressure on just one side, and thats where I feel most of the fluttering, could the baby favor one side?

i feel like my baby is just on the left side if i lie on my right side at night then roll over to the left i get a pain for a few seconds like the baby didnt want me to move or something its weird to explain .

evening ladies, How are we all ??.. Wine hun try not worry girls are less active then boys so maybe bubs is a girl ?, With my 1st and 3rd i felt movements real early and this one but for some reason with my 2nd it seemed to take forever lol.

I have had a very happy day :) baked cakes with the kids watched disney dvds was real fun then popped to the park for an hour, I am trying to keep busy i am very anxious for gender scan next friday time seems to be standing still ! . xxxxxxxxxx

evening ladies, How are we all ??.. Wine hun try not worry girls are less active then boys so maybe bubs is a girl ?, With my 1st and 3rd i felt movements real early and this one but for some reason with my 2nd it seemed to take forever lol.

ohhhhhhh dont tease me lol! i've said from the begining i don't care what the sex is but seeing as we wont be having any more for a while it would be nice to have one of each! hehe me and OH are both feeling its a boy though! which would still be awesome! glad you had a good day hun! xx

need some advice from second/third/fourth timers etc...

(way TMI post btw). I just went to pee and there was a huge lump of mucus, If I was in third tri I would say I had lost my plug. Anyway I had a quick feel of my cervix and it's slightly open (which I know is normal for subsequent pregnancies) but it's really really low, like almost to the entrance.
My brain has gone in to overdrive now and I'm panicking about 2nd trimester miscarriages.

I swear this forum is sometimes bad for me, before I joined here I didn't know a thing about checking your cervix, especially during pregnancy lol

Ley was the mucus coloured at all ??, I seem to remember all 3 times my plug had a few bloody streaks in nothing major but looked really weird ?.

Not sure on cervixes but would definatley see what MW thinks next time your in xxxxx

no it was clear, it wasn't the whole plug but a sizeable chunk of it. It's not the mucus I'm really worried about as I know the plug regenerates it's just the position of my cervix.
I've not even met my midwife yet and I don't have an appointment with her until September 2nd :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->