***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

so erm ... i just peed myself in argos .... how embarassing !

well , i was in argos and while waiting for the things i said to hubby ill just pop to the loo while we are here , off i went ..wasnt really desperate or anything just thought while im here ill go - as you do.
anyway got in the toilet door and woosh completley peed myself it came from out of nowhere didnt have a tenna lady on or anything ..ds2 went uh oh mommy . so im in the loo - no fricking loo paper- had 1 tissue in my pocket not that that was gonna do anything . had to take off my pants and bin them and kinda stretch my long coat over my bum to walk to the car. this has never happened before im just a bit omg ...

told hubby he just went oh right ..men !

anyway i hope thats gave some of you a giggle haha.

MIL asked last week can we come over see the kids , i said yea how about sunday they said ok we will see. so i text last nght are you coming ..no reply , text this morning are you coming only i got a few thing to do so i need to plan my day etc ..no reply by lunch so we went out. gets back in the car at 3pm 5 missed calls and a couple of messages ..we are outside..oops , rang back they had gone home - 50 min journey each way so ill prob be in bad books for that but what can you do eh they should have replied

anyway .. i had a lemon muffin so thats cheered me up lmao

well yeah..............you cant sit at home all day, they should have replied.

Your incontinence story made me laugh. x

Very funny Eve :haha:

Oh families u can just never pls them at the best of times lol

well still here and still no sign of this baby ever coming really not a happy bunny:growlmad:

ended up in hospital fri night because i was in that mch pain with my spd it was comp agony cant believe ive had to put up wit this 4 so long now. ive tried everything to get him out but nothing. goin in thursday morning to b induced but have to ring them first and if there r no beds or there busy ill just have to wait. may as well join the over due thread because that seems to b where im heading totaly pissed off now.:growlmad

congrats to all u that had ur babies ur all due after me how the hell did u do it.i want some of the action i realy hope im next. sorry to rant but ive been in total agony for wks now and they just dont give a shit up that hospital. plz let it b me next. i really dont want to b induced again wud love things to hapen on there own but its just not happening. just prey they got the beds thursday other wise il have to wait and go over due AGAIN!!!!!!!:nope:

hahahahaha eve just read ur post thats sooooo funny. that happened to me a few wks back in boots its well embarrising lol. :flower:

pains have settled down now and arnt that painful..so im a lil pissed off lol..got all excited for nothin losing my plug still bouncing on my ball...not sure wat else i can do to help things along..was hopin to have her today but im running outta time lol

awwwww it is v frustrating hun i lost my plug at 32 wks and im still goin im due thurs so i dont think losing ur plug always means labour other wise i wud of had mine by now but nothig. its soooo disheartning hopefuly urs does mean labour. xxx

:hugs: for you D22 u sound so fed up, I never went overdue but this pregnancy is so different I'm thinking I will be :( :hugs:

This pregnancy is sooooooooooo different than my first. Everything happened in 1 day, so previous "maybes"

This time around I feel like the whole thing is starting and stopping. x

This pregnancy is sooooooooooo different than my first. Everything happened in 1 day, so previous "maybes"

This time around I feel like the whole thing is starting and stopping.

I had a whole series of One Tree Hill waiting for when I went into labour to watch at home while I waited to go to hospital...........I have got so fed up with waiting I put it on yesterday and have nearly finished the series. lol. oh well. x

yeah im totaly fed up its horrible goin over due i went 14 days over last time and it totaly miffed me off es wen my friend who as due 5 wks after me had her baby b4 i did that totaly sucks. rach ur due thursday too:flower: they did want to leave me to go a wk over due but i said not a chance in hel so they brought the date forward to my due date, providing they got beds. :cry:

i love one tree hill ive only seen up to series 4 tho i liked lucas in it yummy:kiss:

i really cant help but envy woman who have there babies earlier i hate bein this stage im so uncomfortable amd feel huge swear this baby is gona b about 9 lbs like my last one really hope not im so tiny. hopefuly me and u r next rach its surley got to b our turn next:cry:

i have been having contracsions and had the show at 32 and 38 wks but the contracsions always stop after 6 hours its crapper than crap. my cervix is still 3cm long errrrr. its like im getting all this pain for nothing.:growlmad:

Hi guys, my due date was 29th Jan - but Im still here at 40 + 1 ....Im team pink - my little girl will be called Tia when she finally arrives -) - Hope everyones well xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev028pr___.png

yeah im totaly fed up its horrible goin over due i went 14 days over last time and it totaly miffed me off es wen my friend who as due 5 wks after me had her baby b4 i did that totaly sucks. rach ur due thursday too:flower: they did want to leave me to go a wk over due but i said not a chance in hel so they brought the date forward to my due date, providing they got beds. :cry:

i love one tree hill ive only seen up to series 4 tho i liked lucas in it yummy:kiss:

i really cant help but envy woman who have there babies earlier i hate bein this stage im so uncomfortable amd feel huge swear this baby is gona b about 9 lbs like my last one really hope not im so tiny. hopefuly me and u r next rach its surley got to b our turn next:cry:

i have been having contracsions and had the show at 32 and 38 wks but the contracsions always stop after 6 hours its crapper than crap. my cervix is still 3cm long errrrr. its like im getting all this pain for nothing.:growlmad:

I was 9 with my daughter. At least this time I know I won't go that far. My sister is due 3 days after me and I do feel jealous that she might go before me. Which is silly.

When I had my crappy ante-natal appointment last week, my sister had a great one, even where they discussed sweep, I felt jealous then thinking she would have a sweep before me. lol.

How can they know if they are going to have the beds or not? Is it the labour ward with bed issues? Hopefully they will have a bed for you on Thursday.

I'm watching series 5 now..............I cant believe I have nearly watched them all. I have 3 episodes left and I know i'm prob going to watch them tonight and moan tomorrow that i'm tired. lol.

Winegums still hasnt popped.................her due date has passed now I think!

I'm the same! Today I was having pains all afternoon. I really thought it could have been it.................and now they stop. Its so frustrating. x

Hi guys, my due date was 29th Jan - but Im still here at 40 + 1 ....Im team pink - my little girl will be called Tia when she finally arrives -) - Hope everyones well xx

hi hun :wave: and welcome

Looks like you may be a Feb lovebug too...but there's always tomorrow!!!

You must be feeling more frustrated than me! lol. How are you feeling? Are u having any signs? x

gosh yeah u must b feeling totaly pissed welcome to feb love bugs but like someone said theres always tonight and tommorow. he he i watched this well funny film the other night its called teeth and its about a girl that (wait 4 it) has teath in her erm foofoo:haha:. i think u cn imagine the rest really made me :rofl: xx

sorry you ladies are still waiting and in pain...hope your LOs decide to show their faces soon...maybe they are just waiting for February :) x

Brooklyn needs to come NOW...Monday night it is going to start icing and snowing. They are calling for up to an inch of ice accumulation followed by 6-12 inches of snow accumulation by Wednesday. Freaking wonderful. I've got an appointment Tuesday, and I was hoping for a sweep....but since sweeps take about 24 hours to work...that would put me in labour Wednesday if it worked...and the hospital is 55 miles away! It wouldn't be ideal conditions to be driving at all...I'm not sure what to do...I am in such incredible pain, and I am just getting bigger and bigger...She's averaging a pound a week now...so by the time I'm 40 weeks, she'll be from 9-11 pounds if she continues to gain weight like that...imagine if I go over! =( Oh, and they switched me to Feb 12th now...so I guess I'm really 38+1...but I'm not going to bother changing my tickers.

Was the tooth film supposed to be a horror? Lol.

My mum has knitted a hat for me and she hadn't stitched it up so I told her that was the reason the baby hasn't come yet. Cos he's waiting for his hat! Lol. She told me she would go home and sew it up. X

Virginia, it's horrible to think what the weather might be like. What r the roads like to the hospital?
I'm an hour from hospital too and was worried it was going to be bad weather, but thankfully it has gotten better here over the last mOnth. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->