***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi ladies I think I'm having contractions the last 3 hrs every 15mins nothing to strong. Kiddies are gone to my mothers so just at home still hope this is it. If u don't hear from me u know it is cause I haven't got Internet on my phone. Wish me luck :hugs: xx

Go juicy!! Good luck Hun.

Looks like I'm going to get my feb lovebug :)

good luck juicy !

and feb babies for the rest of us then woo .

you all watch obem tonight ?

Good luck, Juicy!!

...just 6 more hours before I can expect a call from my hospital to say when I'm allowed to go in.... Soooo excited!!! :D

Yeah I watched it tonight.

OH who has refused to watch it up to now............came in when I was half way through watching it. He hated it and freaked out thinking he couldnt handle it. lol.

This is his first child.............is anyone elses OH the same? Or was anyone elses OH the same on their first baby and when it came to the day was ok? x

I thought it was eeally good tonigt, loved amelias birth.. And was interesting to see the ecv and section! The singing woman was annoying...

Rachael my oh is the opposite he thinks he's going to be excellent but I think he's going to be annoying hehe

I really want this baby out now... More sex tonight - it's really awkward with my belly! Wish it would do something... Oh said he'll come for a walk with me tomorrow evening AND he's coming to my consultant app on thurs! Thank god he works near the hospital

good luck juicy..fx that its labour

cant believe were finally in feb.. come on lil bubbas

my hubby hated watching it he hates the fact he has to be at the birth lol well not hate but if he had the choice he wouldnt be there , i mean he wants to be there for me but he says its really stressful and he worries blah blah blah .. i have no sympathy im the one pushing it out he should be there to be swore at etc imo.

when we had ds1 and he came out hubby kinda fell onto the bed a bit - almost in a passing out kinda way ofc he wont admit it but he did , with ds2 he was much better but didnt like that the midwofe kept telling him to look at the business end !!

im sure he will cope rach - they have to for our sakes !

Oh no..........I hope the midwife doesn't tell my OH to keep looking there. I'm really not looking forward to that bit.

When my OH does go "I don't think I can handle it" I dont really respond anymore.......and just think how the hell do u think I am going to feel. lol.

Yeah that was interesting to see. That baby didnt want to budge! I did find that couple kinda annoying with all the "I love yous" and the song "I wanna have sex on the beach" on your labour playlist.
Do you think she was like that at her previous births? lol. x

Lol...my hubby wants to catch the baby when she comes out, and the doctor said it was fine! =)

Lol.. although I don't have a hubby... My mom wants to cut the umbilical cord. And my dad kept saying "If you want me in there, I'll be in there with you, I really don't mind.. I mean, I know it can be awkward with your dad in there, but I can stay up by your head and just hold your hand if you want! Honest!"... SO I told him he can be in the room too. It'll by my mom, little sister, and dad. Which is honestly nice for him, because not only will it be my parents first grandkid between the two of them (6th total), but the first grandkid that my dad is sober for...
when I was younger, he was an alcoholic and I remember telling him that if he kept it up, he'd never meet his grandchild.. when he sobered up, he met his two grandkids from his daughter from a previous marriage, and I told him he'd be there for mine like it or not :) My mom told me he is actually VERY excited for this...
My mom is taking 3 days off work to be with me, and my dad is taking part of tomorrow (today, for you ladies) off to be with me, too, and to be there for the birth... and he's going with us when I check in tonight... :D :D (just a half hour until I can start expecting my call from the hospital! Yay!!)

So it's 6am here and I have been awake since 4.30 and am sore sore sore! I am not having contractions but my bump is REALLY hurting me. It feels so stretched and pulled but is a constant pain - not a coming and going contraction type pain. And I've already been sick today too but I am sick every day so that's not very surprising - It's just a bit early in the day to start especially since all I've had so far is a drink of water. Please baby - I'm done feeling so crap - Please get the dreaded labour over with and come and meet us.

Good Luck 1sttimemom08!!!!!!!!! Zealia will be here soon I bet youre so anxious!!!
Be positive and its good you will have your family with you!!! :D

:dust: :dust:

morning girls, happy February!! this is our month :happydance:

We watched OBEM, that is me and my girls, hubby is out but he wouldn't go near it I'm sure, he doesn't like people getting emotional on tv let alone being cut open etc AND emotional!! I did find the cutting in the section a bit grizzly - that was just seeing the fat, didn't mind the blood!

Needless to say he won't be going anywhere near the action end!!

I bumped into a friend in town yesterday. Last time i saw her was 5 months ago, having not seen her for months and months. I had just heard the day before that she was preggers, slightly weird. she was just off to get her eyelashes/brows something done in prep for the birth...then she had her baby the next day.

Now I'm worried that I should see her again the day i had my eyebrows done in prep for the birth...is baby C coming today?!!!! felt a bit sore in the foof yesterday night so was getting worried - I still have to paint the skirting boards :haha: at least the builders finally finished yesterday :thumbup:

oo and good luck to 1sttimemom and Chilly, here's hoping this is the start of things, try running up the stairs 2 at a time - that made me feel a bit wooooo when I just did it thinking I'd lost the cot fixings for the cot i gave to someone last night :dohh:!!

good luck 1sttimemom i am liking the photo updates on facebook hehe

my friend had her baby this morning , apparenly it ended in a section anyway but both are doing well so thats the main thing :D

i just had the midwife appointment my baby has apparenlty had a growth spurt :D she said i saw you walking down the road you look very weary ..cheers love !
next appointment is 3 days before im due ..she didnt mention a sweep but ill go prepared for one on the off chance :p .. baby not showing any signs of wanting to engage still though so i dont think she will bother now .

and oooh ooooh ooooh ITS FEBRUAURY ...GO LOVEBUGS !!!!

Having a shit day today I don't understand how I live with 2 other adults but it's like looking after 3 children I spend 3 hours tidying away everyone's crap sit down to have some breakfast and the house is trashed again within 5 minutes?? So I end up once again with no breakfast not even a drink of water because I have to clean up everyone elses crap yet again.....

Having a shit day today I don't understand how I live with 2 other adults but it's like looking after 3 children I spend 3 hours tidying away everyone's crap sit down to have some breakfast and the house is trashed again within 5 minutes?? So I end up once again with no breakfast not even a drink of water because I have to clean up everyone elses crap yet again.....

could it be cos they are all male???!!! Not sure what the answer is tho hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->