***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ohhhhhhhhhh mummy madness good luck hun keep us updated!!! so excited (and teeny bit jealous hehe) xxx

here is 1sttimemoms baby Zealia ..hopefully she wont mind me posting her facebook piccy :)

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/zealia.jpg

Hi ladies just sat at home waiting for things to start or induced Thursday morning 10am eeekkkk so excited xxx

OMG not long at all! Did you lose all your waters? Does your bump look different now? x

omg your bubs going to be here soooo soon! so excited! you have to keep us updated every step of the way,... you know how anxious we get when people disapear for a day or two haha! xxx

awww mummy madness so close how exciting.

theres a pic of mommy and baby on 1sttimes facebook now for those that have her :)

Lol they say i still have some waters but i dont know how as i lost tonnes i mean tonnes, Measuring 33cm since it went they always told me big baby but MW just said i had so much water and not much baby on my bump, Iam 3cm dialated and they said my my cervix is very thin just babies head a little high still.
Now my bump you can see all babies shape like his bum and everything its very weird, All i did was open the dryer to dry clothes lol. xxx

right.... gonna go dry some clothes.... lol just kidding

take a pic of your bump with the baby all outlined hehe! xxx

Ha Ha Ha it looks soooo strange little worried about him been tiny but hopefully he ok xxx

Sorry I missed all this thats been goin on. Congrats 1st time mum. How amazing. And mummy madness hope things happen naturally for you. Getting so excited hearing all the stories. X

Yep I'm Gorna go find myself some washing to do. Lol.

Did they say it's likely the contractions will start naturally?

Don't worry about him measuring small. I'm sure it will all be ok. X

they didnt say if they will start or not really just that i was 3cm baby a little high still have a little bit of water left to go (Go knows how i lost loads lol) and if nothing happend to arrive on the ward 10am Thursday :). xxx

yay congrats 1sttimemom shes a cutie

mummymadness i hope u start contracting soon. fingers crossed

nothin happenin here.. :(

congrats Brittany! x

Good Luck Mummymadness, really hope things progress for you x

Morning all, just got back from my midwife appointment. Baby is 1/5 engaged. I guess its better than being totally free like he has been. She said it doesn't mean anything and that I'll just have some really good contractions to get him down there. yay!

Winegums, she said they don't do the sweep at the surgery because of the previous section. She said its something they will do at the consultant appointment. I still think I will be around for that next week.

Mummymadness, how have you been today? x

come on babies where are you all lol !

those contractions will be nice for you Rach lol ! mine is free still midwife says she prob will stay like that :S

any progress mummymadness ?

Mummymadness get bouncing!!! Or skipping!!

our boiler has broken :( not impressed, hopefully the builder will be able to find someone to fix it or I'm back to a hospital birth...then staying in till the house is warm...tho DD1 Arianna said, "can't she just wear snowsuits?" bless.

lol you will be joining me on those "really good contractions" too Eve.

ooooo what does skipping do?

My midwife has given me a sheet on positions to be in to get the baby in a good position........one of the "dont's on the sheet" is sit crossed legged...........which is the way I sit all the time. lol.

Aww I hope you get your boiler fixed!

I am now going to go for a walk on the beach with DD .....who reeeeeeeeally does not want to go. lol. x

lol you will be joining me on those "really good contractions" too Eve.

ooooo what does skipping do?

My midwife has given me a sheet on positions to be in to get the baby in a good position........one of the "dont's on the sheet" is sit crossed legged...........which is the way I sit all the time. lol.

Aww I hope you get your boiler fixed!

I am now going to go for a walk on the beach with DD .....who reeeeeeeeally does not want to go. lol. x

Hoe come DD is not at school?!!

i just figured skipping would shake that baby down!! What's the best position then, or shouldn't i ask :winkwink:

enjoy your walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->