***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Having a shit day today I don't understand how I live with 2 other adults but it's like looking after 3 children I spend 3 hours tidying away everyone's crap sit down to have some breakfast and the house is trashed again within 5 minutes?? So I end up once again with no breakfast not even a drink of water because I have to clean up everyone elses crap yet again.....

could it be cos they are all male???!!! Not sure what the answer is tho hun :hugs:

How did you guess lol... Feel like pulling out my hair!!!!

Eve was it your friend that was booked in for section? Do u know what happened to have the section this time?

I hope your eyebrow treat was a lucky charm
For you. Lol.

Wine I live with 1 man and that's a struggle enough. So I feel for u.

I'm looking forward to my ante-natal appointment tomorrow AGAIN! I'm going to complain about the rubbish doctor. I'm also going to ask about a sweep. I really hope I can have one or try anyway before they think about a section. X

Eve was it your friend that was booked in for section? Do u know what happened to have the section this time?

For you. Lol.

I'm looking forward to my ante-natal appointment tomorrow AGAIN! I'm going to complain about the rubbish doctor. I'm also going to ask about a sweep. I really hope I can have one or try anyway before they think about a section. X

Fingers crossed they let you, can't see why not really :shrug: . i said I would have one on Monday if she hasn't arrived by then, will try some eviction action once I've painted the skirting boards!!

Quick update... I'm going in for a c section in about half an hour. After two gel packs, my cervix wouldn't dilate or thin at all so they did an ultrasound and the baby is breech, sitting low in the birth canal, so she has no chance at turning. I'm honestly a bit gutted because I can't hold her immediately afterwards, and I'll be in the hosp. about 3 days.

Anyways, wanted to keep you informed... so after 7 hours of extremely strong contractions and such, my whole world just spun around and I was told I'm being brought in for the csec within a half hour or so... I'm scared shitless, but there's nothing else to do because of how she's sitting..... :( :( :(

Anyways, I'll try to update everyone as I can, but it will probably only be through facebook... if that... My mom is also giving updates, so I'll see if she can update my profile for you guys on fb....

Hope everyone else is doing alright....

Quick update... I'm going in for a c section in about half an hour. After two gel packs, my cervix wouldn't dilate or thin at all so they did an ultrasound and the baby is breech, sitting low in the birth canal, so she has no chance at turning. I'm honestly a bit gutted because I can't hold her immediately afterwards, and I'll be in the hosp. about 3 days.

Anyways, wanted to keep you informed... so after 7 hours of extremely strong contractions and such, my whole world just spun around and I was told I'm being brought in for the csec within a half hour or so... I'm scared shitless, but there's nothing else to do because of how she's sitting..... :( :( :(

Anyways, I'll try to update everyone as I can, but it will probably only be through facebook... if that... My mom is also giving updates, so I'll see if she can update my profile for you guys on fb....

Hope everyone else is doing alright....

Sorry about the csection:nope: but praying for you and know that you just want a happy, healthy baby!:hugs:

For you. Lol.

im not sure i only have a small bit of info from her ex who is my sons friends dad.

all he said was she went in with pans last night and had a secion this morning , her previous section was for failure to progress so i presume it was similar idk

good luck brittany you will soon be holding little Z

Oh no Brittney...........wasn't expecting to hear that from you. It will be ok. Hope your mum gets to update us on facebook! Even though I'm not on it :-S

Eve, hearing that makes me scared now. lol. The success rate for VBAC in our hospital is 65% so thinking about it, really just 50/50 chance you succeed. :-(

Clare, if my midwife says yes I can have a sweep then it will be Monday I think cos its the only other day she is in before my consultant appointment..........so we may have it on the same day. lol. My sister is having a sweep on the Tuesday so chances are we will be in hospital at the same time too, which we have joked about all our pregnancies.

Ideally little baby.............PLEASE COME BEFORE! x

hi everyone
sorry not been on much.
i was made redundant last monday so beena t home so busy helping Kim with getting things ready for our little man.
well had scan today and looks like even if she goes to 42 weeks baby wont be over 7 lb.
but he is well engaged and practicing breathing.
so only few weeks til meet him.
how is everyone else doing?
lots of babies being born soon?
x

Heyyyyy ladies its Feb at last whoooooooooooooooooo ..

1sttimemum congrats on having baby real real soon but sorry its the section route hun.

Wine i hope you go real real soon hun.

And Rach i hope you go before sweep Monday :).

I had some tightening and diarria all day but god knows if it will amount to anything as no real timed contractions yet just achey tightenings and loose bowels hope every 1s well ?. xxxx

Rachael let me know what they say tomorrow as i have an appointment the day after and I'm going to request a sweep.. xxx

update from 1sttimemom:

Baby Zealia was born at 10 am on the dot. She weighs 8lbs 5oz and is 20 inches long. And perfect. :) pictures to come

(I'm guessing US time :p)

Awwwww congrats 1sttime awwww carnt wait to see piccies of all these feb babies :)

Yeah my appointment is 0950 so i'll update when I get home.

Just to let you know..................Gemma (mummymadness) is on her way to hospital - her waters have broke! :)

ooh its all go ...1sttimemom has a piccy on her facebook wall

good luck mummymadness

congrats Brittany (1sttimemom) and good luck Gemma (Mummymadness) whoo hoo, it is all happening now!!

this is the link to the photo...i think!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1472822915146&set=a.1448974958962.51210.1670877860&ref=nf

hi everyone
sorry not been on much.
i was made redundant last monday so beena t home so busy helping Kim with getting things ready for our little man.
well had scan today and looks like even if she goes to 42 weeks baby wont be over 7 lb.
but he is well engaged and practicing breathing.
so only few weeks til meet him.
how is everyone else doing?
lots of babies being born soon?
x

Oh that's pants KNS, but at least you get some extra time with Kim?

Hope you're feeling ok :hugs:

All these new arrivals has made me want to have a bounce on my birthing ball, congrats to the ladies, so exciting.
Hope everyone is ok today x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->