***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thats a big baby! Thats what i'm scared of, the longer this baby is in me the bigger he gets. eek! x

Lol...I'm afraid of a big baby too. Mine was weighing 8lbs 4oz at only 37+4! (Give or take 15oz....yikes)

it is only a prob with the hot water so he has turned a valve off and at least we have heating, which I probably prefer!! Hey, and who needs hot water for a homebirth anyway (and we've used all the old towels for soaking up the water) :rofl:/QUOTE]

lol. I know that feeling! Did the water soak carpet? If it did, afterwards when it stunk of damp, I used 1001 foam odour remover..........can't think of the full name. It was only £1.50 and worked at treat. Still can't get rid of the previous incontinent occupiers urine smell in bathroom :shrug:

Today when I went for a walk, I was trying to find a certain beach, all I could remember was a grass track you had to walk on to get to it. So I was driving along the beach road trying to get some kind of recognition but didnt get any and just found another beach to walk to. Now looking on googlemaps and I found it! It was in the next village along to the one I stopped and turned around at. duh! But at least I know where to go next time.

Sorry random useless information, but I got excited. lol.

Well the curry is giving me stomach ache :-S

Hey ladies still at home still pregnant feel such a failure that my body hasnt done it on its own still loosing waters (There really carnt be any more left lol) And guess its 10am on ward for induction for me ...

I hope some babies pop over night in here need a new announcment xx

see im afraid of a small baby as my boys were 9lb 5oz and 9lb, and this one they think will only be 7lb ish it makes me wonder why :S

aww mummymadness dont feel like that :(

glad you found your beach rach - where abouts do you live ?

guess what ..im starving again haha got sausages cooking for sausage and mushroom sarnies and got my eye on the chocolate swiss roll my kids started on earlier nom nom

ooh and new waterloo road tonight so im all set tv wise just waiting to put ds1 to bed then its reeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllax time.

Chicago has like 20 inches of snow right now this is nuts. Everything is closed, and doctor appointments are cancelled. Now I have to wait until next week, and I was supposed to get checked for dilation and effacement today!! Boo hoo :(

Lets hope this little guy doesnt like snow because theres no way I can get anywhere and Id end up having him here at my moms house!

I'm looking forward to Gossip Girl. he he.

And catch up on Vampire Diaries and secret life of call girl. Oh i'm so happy.

I havent had any tea yet, i've got such bad indigestion from that bloody curry. Normally I eat all the time. lol.

Eve, do you know if u r having a boy or girl? I can't remember what team your on.

I live in Norfolk, since I moved (30 minutes up the road) we are nearer the coast and its lovely. I even managed to get DD to share my enthusiasm after not wanting to go. lol.

O/T but can I ask question about heating hot water...........just wanted to see what you done in your homes..........Do you have it on continuously, heating it up obviously once some has been used...........or have it on timer? I really can't figure out what is more energy efficient. x

aww dont feel like that mummymadness...hopefully you will start contracting overnight :)

come on babies its February now....out you come :D x

Hey ladies still at home still pregnant feel such a failure that my body hasnt done it on its own still loosing waters (There really carnt be any more left lol) And guess its 10am on ward for induction for me ...

I hope some babies pop over night in here need a new announcment xx

remember to keep tweaking your nipples. lol. x

Lol 2 contractions tonight quiet painful realy hoping this is the slow start rather than induction but they were miles apart so we shall see got everything crossed xx

Chicago has like 20 inches of snow right now this is nuts. Everything is closed, and doctor appointments are cancelled. Now I have to wait until next week, and I was supposed to get checked for dilation and effacement today!! Boo hoo :(

Lets hope this little guy doesnt like snow because theres no way I can get anywhere and Id end up having him here at my moms house!

my friend moved to naperville IL late last year , she has been showing me the pictures of the snow its massive she has 25 inches since yesterday !!

i think when we go over to see her we will wait till the summer lol !

I'm looking forward to Gossip Girl. he he.

And catch up on Vampire Diaries and secret life of call girl. Oh i'm so happy.

I havent had any tea yet, i've got such bad indigestion from that bloody curry. Normally I eat all the time. lol.

Eve, do you know if u r having a boy or girl? I can't remember what team your on.

I live in Norfolk, since I moved (30 minutes up the road) we are nearer the coast and its lovely. I even managed to get DD to share my enthusiasm after not wanting to go. lol.

O/T but can I ask question about heating hot water...........just wanted to see what you done in your homes..........Do you have it on continuously, heating it up obviously once some has been used...........or have it on timer? I really can't figure out what is more energy efficient. x

having a girl :D
hot water - we leave ours on but we are on a combi boiler , the efficiency would depend on the type of system in your house tbh

Lol 2 contractions tonight quiet painful realy hoping this is the slow start rather than induction but they were miles apart so we shall see got everything crossed xx

fingers crossed but i bet you go before induction , were you indiced for any of your others ?

No hun no inductions ever wich is why i am a little aprehensive MW did mention i was having some tihtenings unoticed by me last night and got to 3cms so trying to stay positive xxxx

No hun no inductions ever wich is why i am a little aprehensive MW did mention i was having some tihtenings unoticed by me last night and got to 3cms so trying to stay positive xxxx

Good luck Hun. Perhaps it's all happening down there without you realising :)

Keep us posted x

yeah maybe your painful contractions are what others would say was unbelievably painful? Its great your 3cm. Just 7 to go!

Eve do you think it could be smaller cos u r having a girl? x

yeah maybe your painful contractions are what others would say was unbelievably painful? Its great your 3cm. Just 7 to go!

Eve do you think it could be smaller cos u r having a girl? x

yea perhaps it is , im following the same line on my chart so growing fine and in proportion just for most people babies get bigger not smaller :s

Hey ladies :) How are you all this morning?
Well we had our tropical cyclone hit last night and early hours of this morning.
We are all ok and doing fine. Luckily our town was right on the edge of it so we didnt get it too bad. Still very nerve racking and scary!

I have transfered hospitals as well. The hospital i was going to is right in the major damage zone for the cyclone so we have changed hospitals which is fine with me cause they were super rude and not very nice at all. So i have transfered to Emerald hospital were i had my 1st birth. I loved it there so i am very happy about the change.
Got appointment there tomorrow for check-up and meeting with delivery doctor to have him check me out and see how everything is going and hopefully a stretch and sweep and maybe (just maybe) i will go into labour lol :)

How is everyone else?

Oooo gosh Mummy really glad to hear your ok, On the upside glad u got the hospital u wanted . xxxx

glad your ok mummy i saw the cyclone on the news earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->