***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

i keep getting a stabbing pain in my bits and it now hurts to sit up or on the toilet its like my bump is in the way or my legs or something idk !

its rubbish isnt it? I can't use my stomach to sit up etc, now it hurts my bits to move! lol.

I feel like a resemble a beetle when they get stuck on their back. x

my hubby said i was like an upside down tortoise :s

i am attempting to paint my toenails now .. i dont think its gonna work , took me all my effort to shave all my necessary bits last night ..lets hope i go into labour before they need doing again pmsl

i am attempting to paint my toenails now .. i dont think its gonna work , took me all my effort to shave all my necessary bits last night ..lets hope i go into labour before they need doing again pmsl

Agh I still need to do that! God knows what it looks like. That is defo going to require a mirror!

I got DD to paint my nails. See if your eldest will do it. lol. x

took me all my effort to shave all my necessary bits last night ..lets hope i go into labour before they need doing again pmsl

Same i was in the bath for agesssssss and then i couldn't get out LOL!!!!

I always get really paranoid before my appointments in case they need to look down there and think omg take care of yourself woman!!!!!! hehe

anyway just getting ready to leave for my consultant appointment - wish me luck :)

ha ha, he isnt doing much else.

Does anyone else have pain in their bits? I feel like I have a bruise, it hurts when I use my legs. x

my whole area not inside but at the front where the bone is - if you get me? constantly feels bruised and when i move my leg feels like its being ripped apart inside!!!! horrible!

ha ha, he isnt doing much else.

Does anyone else have pain in their bits? I feel like I have a bruise, it hurts when I use my legs. x

my whole area not inside but at the front where the bone is - if you get me? constantly feels bruised and when i move my leg feels like its being ripped apart inside!!!! horrible!

Yes that is exactly where mine is and that is how it feels. What could it be? x

Got a message from Gemma's OH:

"Beautiful Baby born at 12.55 after a 3 hour labour weighing a tiny 5lb 14oz after a short scary moment both are doing lovely."

Agh I still need to do that! God knows what it looks like. That is defo going to require a mirror!

I got DD to paint my nails. See if your eldest will do it. lol. x

oh god i wouldnt trust him haha , i have managed , they are not too neat but they are acceptable - my standards for neat and tidy in all departments have dropped considerably over the past few months !

took me all my effort to shave all my necessary bits last night ..lets hope i go into labour before they need doing again pmsl

Same i was in the bath for agesssssss and then i couldn't get out LOL!!!!

I always get really paranoid before my appointments in case they need to look down there and think omg take care of yourself woman!!!!!! hehe

anyway just getting ready to leave for my consultant appointment - wish me luck :)

oh banned me from having baths unless he is here as i always get stuck lol !
i get paranoid too i dunno why im sure they have seen worse and dont really care.

good luck for your appointment

Got a message from Gemma's OH:

"Beautiful Baby born at 12.55 after a 3 hour labour weighing a tiny 5lb 14oz after a short scary moment both are doing lovely."

aww congrats mummy madness , hope she is ok i dont like the sound of a short scary moment. bet he is well cute being that tiny !

Hello I had my baby last night at 7.32pm a lot smaller than I thought 7lb 11. Hes a spit of his dad. We have named hunk jay jay lee. Will post my labour story and try and put a picture on next time i use the laptop. Hope ur all well. Congrats to mummy madness x:kiss:

Jus a quick update on phone appointment was shit and I'm really upset but probably just being hormonal... Examined me and nowhere near ready apparently couldn't even do a sweep... Bp was really high and they brought in a scanner to heck baby and said they were worried so need to go to back in the morning to check no again urine and need to go on ctg to monitor baby.... Said I wasn't having a section so induction booked for next Wednesday so now am desperate to go into labour myself but they said they doubt it wil happen because my bdy doesn't seem anywhere near ready... If there is a problem detected in the morning when into back I'll be booked into an earlier induction or secton

ARGH

Oh wow, congratulations dd29! I hope you are pain free now.

Wine that sounds rubbish. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. It would upset me too. Did you decide before you went in that you would be having an induction over section? I feel for you. x

Hello I had my baby last night at 7.32pm a lot smaller than I thought 7lb 11. Hes a spit of his dad. We have named hunk jay jay lee. Will post my labour story and try and put a picture on next time i use the laptop. Hope ur all well. Congrats to mummy madness x:kiss:

wow congrats dd29 !!!!!
:happydance:

Jus a quick update on phone appointment was shit and I'm really upset but probably just being hormonal... Examined me and nowhere near ready apparently couldn't even do a sweep... Bp was really high and they brought in a scanner to heck baby and said they were worried so need to go to back in the morning to check no again urine and need to go on ctg to monitor baby.... Said I wasn't having a section so induction booked for next Wednesday so now am desperate to go into labour myself but they said they doubt it wil happen because my bdy doesn't seem anywhere near ready... If there is a problem detected in the morning when into back I'll be booked into an earlier induction or secton

ARGH

sorry it didnt go as expected :( hopefully something will happen for you before wednesday:hugs:

Oh that's crap wine, I really hope your body can go super fast towards labour :hugs:

Wow, congrats to Gemma and DD29, do we know what gemma had, I missed that :dohh:

oh who will be next???

I spent the morning sweeping the patio and moving plant pots then pressure washing the patio, patio table, chairs, bench, car but that doesn't seem to have done much, except make it all clean and make me ache :lol:!!

Oh that's crap wine, I really hope your body can go super fast towards labour :hugs:

Wow, congrats to Gemma and DD29, do we know what gemma had, I missed that :dohh:

oh who will be next???

I spent the morning sweeping the patio and moving plant pots then pressure washing the patio, patio table, chairs, bench, car but that doesn't seem to have done much, except make it all clean and make me ache :lol:!!

YOU !!!!!! :haha:

presume Gemma had a boy thats what she was expecting iirc

Oh wine, that sucks! If it's any consolation, my Aunt had my cousin about 8 hours after they examined her and saw that she was totally unfavorable, not dilated, etc.! Anything can happen!

Does it count as nesting if I really *wanted* to clean my house, but can't because my pain, so my parents came over and were nice enough to do all the cleaning I couldn't do?

Oh wine, that sucks! If it's any consolation, my Aunt had my cousin about 8 hours after they examined her and saw that she was totally unfavorable, not dilated, etc.! Anything can happen!

Does it count as nesting if I really *wanted* to clean my house, but can't because my pain, so my parents came over and were nice enough to do all the cleaning I couldn't do?

oh yes definitely, what great parents...send them this way. Strangely no one seems to want to come clean my house!!! Me included!! A job for tomorrow...

oh who will be next???

YOU !!!!!! :haha:

presume Gemma had a boy thats what she was expecting iirc

let's hope it was a boy then, or it will have been a bit of a shock!! Like if you or I have one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->