***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

yeah maybe your painful contractions are what others would say was unbelievably painful? Its great your 3cm. Just 7 to go!

Eve do you think it could be smaller cos u r having a girl? x

yea perhaps it is , im following the same line on my chart so growing fine and in proportion just for most people babies get bigger not smaller :s

I heard that too. I hope its not the case with me. lol. x

glad to hear it mummy to be!

not glad to hear it mummy madness, dont want you induced want it to come out of its own accord hehe! try lots of walking around, nipple stimulation etc tonight! oh well either way your babies gonna be here soon!!! how exciting

i keep getting pains... not sure what they are maybe braxton hicks? but dont feel strong enough / painful enough to be...

its like a quick pain on my belly... then i may not feel anything for like an hour and then suddenly get it again... likea muscle spasm

consultant appointment tomorrow but not till 3pm! xxx

Thanks for the concern ladies :) Yes it is a great relife to be going back to Emerald hospital :)

How is everyone feeling?? Any more baby news yet?

hey ladies! congrats to 1sttimemommy on her babygirl she is so precious!! any more babies?!? anyone? lol

im still pregnant with 1 cm dilated no pains no cramps nothing but my due date is 5 days away so we will see what happens

hope everyone is doing well! xoxo

good luck today Gemma, will be thinking of you and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Wine I hope you go into labour before your appointment today, sending you labour dust.

I still need details for the front page sending to me please, if anyone has any details of babies that have been born (doesn't have to be from the mother) can they pm me please x

Also has anyone started a lovebugs birth thread in parenting groups?

hope everyone is ok x

aww rachael sucks doesnt it not to have anything happenin..same here

iv got 1wk till my due date and i have a feelin shes goin to come after that..frustrating

Yeah I feel pretty sure I am going to be overdue. lol. He's just too comfy in there. My DD was overdue too, and I read somewhere that its the mother rather than the baby..............like each woman has an average gestation........mine must be 41+ weeks. lol. x

good luck Gemma, hoping something has happened for you hun x

Mummy - so glad that you are ok in the storm, it looked awful, my friends lived in Cairns until a year ago, now in Adelaide.

And our American friends - yuo have all the snow, it is madness at the mo,

fx for some safe baby arrivals for us all soon xx

Good luck everyone!!

Just an update from Mummymadness:

On her way to hospital - contractions have started on their own and hurting! Going to hospital to be put on a antibiotic drip due to the waters breaking.

GOOD LUCK GEMMA!!!!!!!! X

Well due date today and no sign yet. I feel like crying. lol. x

happy due date Rach!! Now get bouncing, scrubbing, walking.... no crying, we all send LOADS of labour dust and positive thoughts! :dust:

Happy due date to you too! lol.

I've got my walk all planned for when DD comes home from school. I don't feel I should go out on my own. lol.

I hope I am that 5% that goes into labour on due date. ha ha.

How you feeling? Any signs? x

Well due date today and no sign yet. I feel like crying. lol. x

happy due date Rach!! Now get bouncing, scrubbing, walking.... no crying, we all send LOADS of labour dust and positive thoughts! :dust:

Happy due date to you too! lol.

I've got my walk all planned for when DD comes home from school. I don't feel I should go out on my own. lol.

I hope I am that 5% that goes into labour on due date. ha ha.

How you feeling? Any signs? x

thanks hun!

well i sat on my ball to do some dusting this morning - i'm so rock n roll! and bounced a bit. i have a few poky pains in the foof :blush: and feel maybe, if i put some effort in I could bounce her along, but I might be completely wrong!

i want to pressure wash the patio this morning, which i know is slightly bonkers but it's just something that is annoying me!

Have decided we could still home birth if nec with no hot water as we have the kettle and shower!

hey and our babies are in the year of the rabbit now!

Just an update from Mummymadness:

On her way to hospital - contractions have started on their own and hurting! Going to hospital to be put on a antibiotic drip due to the waters breaking.

GOOD LUCK GEMMA!!!!!!!! X

Go Gemma!!!!! Can't wait to hear more - does she know what she's having?!?

aww good luck mummymadness

is anyone else getting insanely jealous seeing everyones babies lol , i mean i know its not my turn yet but grrr i wanna munch my little one

interesting about it being the mother that have an average gestation . i was 8 days over 1st time and on edd last time so i guess my baby will be on time or within a week late ..which makes it half term for my son pfft.

What was the Chinese animal last year?

I think she is having a boy.

Initially, I wasn't jealous, but now im getting that way, just because i'm fed up of waiting and really dont want to be pregnant next week for my appointment.

I'm getting prodding pains in my back, which is him, cause he's jiffling around. Maybe he's trying to find his own way out. lol.

I just depressed myself reading an email I got from Mothercare, about being 40 weeks. It was saying how labour started and how the babies head on the cervix triggers labour................my baby is only marginally engaged! So how can that happen? lol. Stupid Mothercare. x

DD half term has timed it right. IF this baby comes before Monday, i'll have OH for 2 weeks, then he goes back and its half term for DD who is happy to help me. x

thats what i was hoping ..if i have her next week then oh be at home 2 weeks so he can do school runs then it be half term so i wont have to rush for 3 weeks lol ..but thats wishful thinking.

jiffling ...this word made me laugh i never heard it before

ha ha, he isnt doing much else.

Does anyone else have pain in their bits? I feel like I have a bruise, it hurts when I use my legs. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->