***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I would maybe phone and ask to be brought forward a little hun, I am sure everything is fine but its always nicer when you hear that from a MW i know.
I swear babies are put there to scare us to death for 9 months to see if we can deal with it lol. xxxxxx

Hi all, Hope you are ok.

Got back from France last night. Had a lovely week full of croissants. yum. But no pate! boo hoo. This is the hardest thing! Ive told my mum when I have had the baby I would like her to bring me pate sandwiches to the hospital.

I've tried to read back everything..........welcome to all new ladies.

I also wanted a 3d scan but I talked myself out of it knowing I will meet the baby for real soon after.

We have the gender scan in 3 weeks woo!! But if this baby has its legs crossed and we cant find out the sex I will be gutted, and will pay to have another scan hopefully to find out........or what are the chances of legs being crossed again? I cant believe I am worrying about something that prob wont even happen.

Going to take DD to scan with us and she is so excited! She is desperate for a sister.

Have been feeling the baby move loads this week. I think I felt stuff from 14 weeks, and it would be every 4 days or so, but now it is numerous times in the day.

Hi all, Hope you are ok.

Got back from France last night. Had a lovely week full of croissants. yum. But no pate! boo hoo. This is the hardest thing! Ive told my mum when I have had the baby I would like her to bring me pate sandwiches to the hospital.

I've tried to read back everything..........welcome to all new ladies.

I also wanted a 3d scan but I talked myself out of it knowing I will meet the baby for real soon after.

We have the gender scan in 3 weeks woo!! But if this baby has its legs crossed and we cant find out the sex I will be gutted, and will pay to have another scan hopefully to find out........or what are the chances of legs being crossed again? I cant believe I am worrying about something that prob wont even happen.

Going to take DD to scan with us and she is so excited! She is desperate for a sister.

Have been feeling the baby move loads this week. I think I felt stuff from 14 weeks, and it would be every 4 days or so, but now it is numerous times in the day.

boo at pate i could just eat some on melba toasts grrrr .

If you pay for a private gender scan ans they cant tell you they usually make you walk round and try to get baby to move so they can see or invite you back for another appointment , well the one i have booked says that and ive heard a few people say the same .

Hi ladies! Just stopping by to send love and so happy everyone is doing well in their pregnancies. In some ways it seems the weeks are flying by and in some ways it seems that they are going very slow. IDK!

hey everyone, feeling a bit less panicky today lol. You would think after 2 previous pregnancies I might not be such a worrier this time but apparently not lol.
Baby is moving about ok so I figure there isn't any danger, I will mention it to my midwife when I see her though.

My back is absolutely killing me again, right at the bottom of my back at the top of my tail bone.

I'm so jealous of all of you that get scans soon. We were going to gt a 4d scan this pregnancy but won't be able to afford it as the weeks it can be done will be the run up to Christmas...

oh and if anyone wants to add me on facebook
www.facebook.com/leanne.white

please say you are a lovebug if you do add x

thought it might be fun to keep up on there aswell. I know when I go in to labour (a long way off I know) but I get free facebook on my phone so will be able to post updates on there easier than on here x

ah the facebook updates sound a good idea! I'm not on facebook tho :-( that makes me wanna go back on lol.

I was just wondering.........those of you who have had the 16 week ante-natal appointment, do they listen for the baby heartbeat and measure the top of your uterus at that appointment?

My 16 week appointment will be when I am 18 weeks.

I'm sure I wanted to say something else too, but I have forgotten. x

I cannot believe how quickly the weeks are flying by!

i dont have a 16 week appointment ill be nearly 20 weeks at mine xx

I'll be 18 weeks at mine too...which means I'll be 22 weeks at my next scan (boooo! I wanna know sooner!! LOL)

ah the facebook updates sound a good idea! I'm not on facebook tho :-( that makes me wanna go back on lol.

I was just wondering.........those of you who have had the 16 week ante-natal appointment, do they listen for the baby heartbeat and measure the top of your uterus at that appointment?

My 16 week appointment will be when I am 18 weeks.

I'm sure I wanted to say something else too, but I have forgotten. x

at my 14wk appointment my m/w measured and listened to the heartbeat so theyd probably do that with u to but might be different where u are.:shrug:

Just stopping by to say hi! :hi: I might be a smidge early coming over to 2nd tri, but I'm very excited to be here! H&H 9 months everyone!

Hi Ladies :). How are we all today ??.

Welcome over DH .

I had a lovely day out with the whole family at the seaside only downside been i still have horrid sickness has anyone else???, After 3 babies i have never seen it last this long and it ruins most big days out esp which involve eating out :(.

Getting real excited for next Friday wow its commin quick :) Boy or Girl not the foggiest feel girl feelings but i could be completley wrong lol xxxx

Hi! :hi:

Can I join? I'm due on the 20th of Feb and am looking forward to chatting to lots of people due at the same time.

x

ooh not long mummymadness 2 weeks for me its dragging lol

Lol seems to go that way for me last week now its whizzing by, I am excited but slightly anxious sonographer wont be able to tell

its real good where we use thow so i imagine he would send me to walk and move bubs or scan me again following week in the price or i hope so lol xx

Im due february 10th with an amzing baby boy funny thing is feb 10th was the same due date they gave my mother when she was pregnant with me i was born on my dads birthday which is feb 12th so im hoping my son is born on my birthday as well!!!!

9 days and counting until i have my scan. I'm praying for a girl but i'm trying to not get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->