***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hehe !

i really feel like cleaning etc and could nest but just not physically capable of doing more than 5 mins a day lmao .
i ironed 3 lots of washing today and i was totally pooped !
when the kids went to bed at 7:30 i bought the brush in the lounge to sweep up but i still havent done it ...hubby doesnt seem to be getting the hint either pfft

ooh i did unload and load the dishwasher ...

Oh wine, that sucks! If it's any consolation, my Aunt had my cousin about 8 hours after they examined her and saw that she was totally unfavorable, not dilated, etc.! Anything can happen!

Does it count as nesting if I really *wanted* to clean my house, but can't because my pain, so my parents came over and were nice enough to do all the cleaning I couldn't do?

oh yes definitely, what great parents...send them this way. Strangely no one seems to want to come clean my house!!! Me included!! A job for tomorrow...

I know! I am so happy they came to help me! Usually they don't even offer something like that...but I kinda had an emotional meltdown at their house yesterday...:blush:...we were all playing Monopoly on the Wii, and I was frustrated we were just sitting around playing video games when our house was a wreck and I had homework to do, and my husband was missing work because of the stupid blizzard, and I landed on one of my husband's properties or something stupid and just burst out crying...and it all kinda came out then - I even yelled at my husband and said how he isn't making anything easier on me before the baby comes (which he does go outta his way to make things easy on me...he just doesn't clean)...So yeah. We left their house with my husband upset and me bawling about how messy my house was and how much homework I had (and still do) to get done and how totally helpless and useless I feel because I can't even put on my own socks...and I guess my parents thought it'd help me be a little less stressed if my house was clean! Now I am relaxing because my back is killing me from trying to help them, and then I'm going to hopefully get some homework done. I still have about 8ish hours before my husband will be home from work. I HATE that he works 10 hours...and the drive is 1.5 hours each direction, but with these road conditions, it takes him 2.5-3 hours to drive it...and our stupid gravel road is horrible and some idiot tried to grate the road but instead just packed down the snow into ice and so not only did we have a 4-foot wall of ice in front of OUR driveway (can't see the house from the road so maybe that's why he picked ours), but the road and hill is a solid sheet of ice. My husband won't be able to drive up it tonight, so he'll have to park down at my Gramma's house and walk up...And the stupid doctor wants me to come in tomorrow to make up my doctor's appointment! Ha! Like that's going to happen? There is no way I'm walking down that hill and about a mile to my Gramma's house just to get to my car, and there is no way I'd be able to walk back up that hill! :dohh: Ugh.....can you tell I'm ready to just have this baby?! Lol

hehe !

i really feel like cleaning etc and could nest but just not physically capable of doing more than 5 mins a day lmao .
when the kids went to bed at 7:30 i bought the brush in the lounge to sweep up but i still havent done it ...hubby doesnt seem to be getting the hint either pfft

yeah I find leaving a brush right in the way and a big pile of dirt is too subtle for most men...like leaving the washing basket ready to go up right in front of the stairs - he just moves it out the way to get up!:haha:

Oh wine, that sucks! If it's any consolation, my Aunt had my cousin about 8 hours after they examined her and saw that she was totally unfavorable, not dilated, etc.! Anything can happen!

Does it count as nesting if I really *wanted* to clean my house, but can't because my pain, so my parents came over and were nice enough to do all the cleaning I couldn't do?

oh yes definitely, what great parents...send them this way. Strangely no one seems to want to come clean my house!!! Me included!! A job for tomorrow...

I know! I am so happy they came to help me! Usually they don't even offer something like that...but I kinda had an emotional meltdown at their house yesterday...:blush:...we were all playing Monopoly on the Wii, and I was frustrated we were just sitting around playing video games when our house was a wreck and I had homework to do, and my husband was missing work because of the stupid blizzard, and I landed on one of my husband's properties or something stupid and just burst out crying...and it all kinda came out then - I even yelled at my husband and said how he isn't making anything easier on me before the baby comes (which he does go outta his way to make things easy on me...he just doesn't clean)...So yeah. We left their house with my husband upset and me bawling about how messy my house was and how much homework I had (and still do) to get done and how totally helpless and useless I feel because I can't even put on my own socks...and I guess my parents thought it'd help me be a little less stressed if my house was clean! Now I am relaxing because my back is killing me from trying to help them, and then I'm going to hopefully get some homework done. I still have about 8ish hours before my husband will be home from work. I HATE that he works 10 hours...and the drive is 1.5 hours each direction, but with these road conditions, it takes him 2.5-3 hours to drive it...and our stupid gravel road is horrible and some idiot tried to grate the road but instead just packed down the snow into ice and so not only did we have a 4-foot wall of ice in front of OUR driveway (can't see the house from the road so maybe that's why he picked ours), but the road and hill is a solid sheet of ice. My husband won't be able to drive up it tonight, so he'll have to park down at my Gramma's house and walk up...And the stupid doctor wants me to come in tomorrow to make up my doctor's appointment! Ha! Like that's going to happen? There is no way I'm walking down that hill and about a mile to my Gramma's house just to get to my car, and there is no way I'd be able to walk back up that hill! :dohh: Ugh.....can you tell I'm ready to just have this baby?! Lol

yep, I certainly can!! Don't worry, it won't be long, fx!!

hehe !

yeah I find leaving a brush right in the way and a big pile of dirt is too subtle for most men...like leaving the washing basket ready to go up right in front of the stairs - he just moves it out the way to get up!:haha:

Lol...I can beat that! I asked my DH to get the clothes outta the dryer and put them away for me, he got them outta the dryer and so I put the new wet clothes in the dryer. Then I went back into the living room not 5 minutes later and he's laying on the couch watching TV...It seemed awfully quick to have put all the clothes away, so I went into the bedroom and there is a basket of clothes on the bed. I went and asked him about it and he said he FORGOT to put them away! So the 10 feet from the dryer to the bedroom, he apparently forgot he was supposed to put them away as well. Men! UGH!

congrats gemma and DD29 looking forward to some pics girl :thumbup:

yay more babies hopefully we ll see some more soon :happydance:

Congratulations mummymadness and dd29!!!! cant wait to see piccies :)

Winegums lets hope you go before wednesday...fingers crossed for you :) x

virginia :hugs:

my husbands socks are next to the washing basket like a cm away ..how do they get them there and not put them in grrr.
my hubby works hard tbf and long hours so has never had to do the housework though he will help me atm if i ask but i have to ask and ask ..and ask ...
the funny thing is that my 2 year old had to show him how to do the washing machine ..this is no joke my 2 year old knows which compartment to put the powder in and which button to press - at least one of my men is helping me haha

atm im hating picking anything up from the floor toys, clothes ,towels....soooo over it i cant bend over HELLO lol i make all sorts of noises doin so and it hurts sometimes to wish dp and the boys would be more considerate..i also hate gettin up off the lounge and outta bed..its a bloody mission i tell ya lol

Virginia, my brain wants to nest but my body doesnt understand. lol. I count that as nesting.

Well Gemma was expecting a boy, and there wasnt any mention of "by the way its a girl" lol.

Eve, glad to hear one man in your life getting it right! I'm going to train this boy well!

Has anyone had an outbreak in spots?

Well I have been leaning over my ball tonight and swaying. Done nothing, just made me need a poo! x

atm im hating picking anything up from the floor toys, clothes ,towels....soooo over it i cant bend over HELLO lol i make all sorts of noises doin so and it hurts sometimes to wish dp and the boys would be more considerate..i also hate gettin up off the lounge and outta bed..its a bloody mission i tell ya lol

I've resorted to crawling! Yesterday I cleaned up DD room crawling around the floor. lol. x

I've resorted to crawling! Yesterday I cleaned up DD room crawling around the floor. lol. x

I wish I could crawl! Lol

lol crawling thats funny..most of the time i get the boys to clean up but theres usually always something i need to get ...sucks.

wouldnt crawling be harder though cause then u would have to get up lol i struggle to do that..i hate changing ds2 nappy cause i gotta do it on the floor lol

i can crawl but then i cant get back up again .. i need one of them grabber things you know wat they use to pick up litter lol.

arent we all a bunch of moaning hormonal women tonight lmao

im still having my mad hunger thing . gonna have to have a bowl of cereal i think

i can crawl but then i cant get back up again .. i need one of them grabber things you know wat they use to pick up litter lol.

arent we all a bunch of moaning hormonal women tonight lmao

im still having my mad hunger thing . gonna have to have a bowl of cereal i think

I've been so hungry as well! Must be the babies moving off our stomachs?

I was like that earlier, one minute I was fine, the next I was ravenous and had to eat..........I think I am going to have a bowl of cereal too!

Our shower has those rails on the walls cos the couple who lived here before needed them, and when I shave my legs (sitting on the floor. lol) I have to pull myself up using them or I would defo be stuck there till I dried. x

I've just realised something...............my LMP due date was 7th Feb 2011, 38 weeks from when I ovulated was 7th Feb 2011, my favourite number is 7, I went into labour with my DD on the 7th, and now I just noticed I joined BnB on the 7th Feb last year.

How freaky would it be if I go into labour on the 7th! lol. Now I want to wait! x

I had my baby - her name is Dafna and she is 7 lbs 13 oz. in labor for less than 10 hours and pushing for less than an hour.

Attachments

• IMG00935-20110203-1801-1.jpg
    IMG00935-20110203-1801-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
aww congrats hun shes beautiful...so jealous i want my lil girl hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member