***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

LOL, I've cooked nothing. I know i'm going to regret not doing anything when the time comes, but OH is off 2 weeks, it will be a good time for him to learn how to cook! Yay.

Virginia, what time is your appointment? Or in how many hours? Let us know how it goes.

My mum and dad are going out tonight for a six nations rugby dinner, and they are who is looking after DD when I go to hospital so we have all agreed it would be super inconvenient for me to go into labour today in the hope that it will happen! x

What the flooring going to be eve? x

its this https://www.1926woodflooring.co.uk/acatalog/info_Q_U1030E.html

we already have it in 2 rooms downstairs , we are planning on doing all the rooms in it as and when we decorate as it looks fab and is super hard wearing.
our house is an old victorian house so its just a nightmare decorating it as once you decide to do a room you have to do everything as its been so badly bodged up before. we have run out of cheap stuff to do up now lol. we been here 6 years and managed new windows a new kitchen and to do 2 rooms so far its a nightmare lol !

That looks really nice.

Thats what me and OH have decided to do when we buy a house, maybe we are crazy. lol. We want to buy a house that needs stuff doing even if it takes us years. x

That looks really nice.

Thats what me and OH have decided to do when we buy a house, maybe we are crazy. lol. We want to buy a house that needs stuff doing even if it takes us years. x

it does get me down a bit but it has meant we have got a much bigger house for our money so it will be worth it in the end.

i just saw my friends baby in the car he is proper cute im going to go for a munch next week . i like how my son and her son will be at school together then my daughter and her son will also be in the same class :)

anyone know whats happening with winegums ?

facebook says she allowed home , Yay Winegums! But i think she is being induced weds....I'm sure she'll let us know :)

What the flooring going to be eve? x

its this https://www.1926woodflooring.co.uk/acatalog/info_Q_U1030E.html

we already have it in 2 rooms downstairs , we are planning on doing all the rooms in it as and when we decorate as it looks fab and is super hard wearing.
our house is an old victorian house so its just a nightmare decorating it as once you decide to do a room you have to do everything as its been so badly bodged up before. we have run out of cheap stuff to do up now lol. we been here 6 years and managed new windows a new kitchen and to do 2 rooms so far its a nightmare lol !

I wanted that in the kitchen and dining room but hubby wasn't keen on it in the kitchen :shrug: looks lovely :)

We have a fairly boring 1948 built house but have replaced kitchen, bathroom, windows, doors, extended (added 1 room plus utility room) and have redecorated everywhere as it was pretty hideous, though structurally sound, when we bought it,. it was mainly the position we liked - backing onto countryside. But despite the hassle, when you think of what you've done it's worth it, and of course it's cheaper, so def the way to go Rach, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty!!

Heyyyyy ladies got a few mins to myself, Baby Corey is adorable and sooo content hoping to post birth story tonight and yummmmy piccys of him.
Was a very quick but intense labour .. And a hugeeeeee thank you to Rach for keeping every one informed.

I really really hope you all go real soon come on ladies tonnes of labour dust xxx

omg i feel so out of the loop! congrats mummy madness! can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!

had a crappy day today everything is fine but have to go back to hospital monday and if everything is still fine apparently i'm being induced on wednesday

however i'm not sure i'm happy about it as they are using the most dangerous induction method for VBACs so i don't understand... i'm going phone tomorrow and speak to whoever is in charge to try and sort it all out

desperately googling for local accupuncture people that will do it for induction lol xxx

Your welcome Gemma. Can't wait to see pics and keep an eye out for birth story.

Wine, I don't blame you! That seems stupid. Did you see a consultant today and someone who works under the consultant? When I went to my appointment I didnt actually see a consultant! x

Massive congrats Gemma! Love the name and wait to see pics. Tho you nicked our due date!! Send that labour dust over!!

Congrats Siegal! She is so pretty!

@Virginia: I think I will bet you because at 36 weeks my baby was estimated to be 7lbs, 3oz and 17 inches long. DR says if I go to term he will be over 9lbs. What was your last estimate?:winkwink:

At 37+3, I was measuring at 8lbs, 4oz. Prior to that (at 35+3), I was 6lbs, 7oz....so she's gaining about a pound a week. :wacko: Doctor said if I go to term and she keeps growing the way she is, she could end up upwards of 11 pounds! YIKES. I'm not sure how long she is. I didn't ask - when her head was already 12cm across in one area, I stopped asking questions. LMAO

Yeah so far Virginia I would say you are the winner. Although I know this baby will be huge as well:winkwink:

I think if this boy stays in me too much longer i'll be looking at a big one! I'm just scared. lol.

O.k I hope that being stupidly hot is a sign i'm going to go into labour. I'm boiling and resembling a beetroot! x

Massive congrats Gemma! Love the name and wait to see pics. Tho you nicked our due date!! Send that labour dust over!!

Actually yes you did. lol. I'll have some too if there is any going spare. x

I had my baby girl on Tuesday 1st Feb, 10 days before my due date by c-section. She was breech & obviously didn't fancy moving!

She weighed 9lbs 9 1/2ozs, and was 53.5cm long. We've named her Coralie Elyse :)

She's as adorable as a button and I have never been so in love :cloud9:

Hi all

I had my baby Girl feb 2nd 5lb 10oz all went well, long story Im just on my phone post again soon. Hope all are well and more babies are been born here xx

Oh my goodness, loads of babies! Congrats to louppey and juicylove wow!!

Again, can't wait ti hear more and see pics :)

I think if this boy stays in me too much longer i'll be looking at a big one! I'm just scared. lol.

O.k I hope that being stupidly hot is a sign i'm going to go into labour. I'm boiling and resembling a beetroot! x

how odd i was just about to post is anyone really hot , ive just made hubby turn off the radiator i can feel my face getting red and im burning up !!

and congrats for the babies everyone :happydance:

Congratulations Louppey and Juicy! :happydance:

ha ha. Yeah I was going to turn the heating down and checked the radiators and they weren't even on! x

i was just trying to find my cervix ..as you do ... ive never managed to work out what im looking for anyway lol . anyway i felt something hard and then it moved ..would his be baby's head ? baby is not engaged so im wondering if i imagined it lol .... sorry for the tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->