***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Congrats Gembug. Was your 2nd labour easier than your first?

Clare I do feel like bouncing on my ball helps. I bloody hate being on there, but when I get off it I feel his head causing pressure so I make myself get back on.

Fingers crossed for you and your pains. I'm getting the odd twinge but thats means nothing to me now. lol.

Wine, have you thought about going to a reflexologist before your appointment? x

Congrats Jembug ! and lol clare on the trampoline pmsl

Ooh Congrats everyone on all the new babies...!! Can't believe I've not been on much and there seem to have been loads born.

Good luck to those who are threatening or just trying!! Fx its not long for you now! xx

Well i've discovered that doing the cleaning does not bring on labour, it just makes you hot and pissed off! Especially on a saturday when other members of the hosuehold are watching the rugby....grrrrrrr.

Come on Baby, what shall i try next ?

Anyone found that baby is moving loads? she seems all hard and lumpy now, hope that doesn't mean i've lost fluid? :shrug:

wow seems feb 3rd was a popular birthday lol :) congrats girls ..

my little man sleeps wonderfully were so in love with him .

i really hope you all go soon loadssssss of labour dust common babies ur mummies have had enough xxxxx

Well i've discovered that doing the cleaning does not bring on labour, it just makes you hot and pissed off! Especially on a saturday when other members of the hosuehold are watching the rugby....grrrrrrr.

Come on Baby, what shall i try next ?

Anyone found that baby is moving loads? she seems all hard and lumpy now, hope that doesn't mean i've lost fluid? :shrug:

mine is solid and lumpy , wriggling all the time headbutting my bladder punching inside my hips and kicking my ribs all at the same time it is most uncomfy.

as for cleaning well its settled then if it doesnt bring on labour mayas well not bother :p

Still nothing. :nope:

I guess the sweep failed! UGH! And my cervix was very favourable!!

Congrats to all the new mummies...i think 3rd feb was a popular birthday :)
hope all you ladies, still hanging in there, have your babies soon

Can't believe Mason was due today, but is already 3 1/2 weeks old :) x

Hi ladies :)
Well we are still here and in 1 piece!!! GRRRRRRR Due date TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrr

Hey everyone booked some reflexology, first appointment they had was Tuesday afternoon though and I'm meant to be being induced weds morning :( they said that inducing me would be safer than leaving it longer as my bp is rising so quickly now last week from 116 to 130 on thurs then fri was 150 I also have low iron and low platelets and baby is large and have electrolytes protein glucose and blood in my urine lol! Nice and healthy huh? At least baby is in the best position possible (though quite high up :() so it was either induction or section so I think I'd rather try induction first...

Is everyone else getting as fed up as me? Lol xxx

really hope the reflexology works winegums :)

thought i would share a few pics with you ladies :D
100_4456.jpg
100_4532.jpg
100_4535.jpg
100_4550.jpg
100_4555.jpg

still here and pg :(. sleepin is really crappy now .. i really hope she makes an appearence very soon..

congrats to jembug and amber xx

winegums i hope it works for u hun xx

paiytonsmumy hes just so cute

Awww them pics are gorge, did you get them done professionally? Xxx

Paiytonsmummy those pics r so cute!

Wine I look forward to hearing how the relflexology goes. This morning I had dd rubbing what it said was the pressure points and she was bored after 2 minutes.

Well I'm still pregnant! Was getting lots of pains tOnight but they have died Down as usual. X

paiytonsmummy: Those pics are very cute!

I too am still preggo and really ready to have this baby, but I wont rush God. In due time Im sure my baby boy will be here:thumbup:.

Oh my goodness it so crazy having a little girl finally and all the pink! I LOVE IT! It is weird changing her diaper after 4 boys. It is crazy just saying she!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->