***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

nothin happenin here..sux i had a dream last night i had her today lol doubt it though dont feel any different.

Cam - i had a similar dream last night... but like you i dont feel any different... grrrrr :(

Well, I woke up this morning with nothing. :nope:

The DH has convinced me to let him come home 4 hours early to DTD and try to get things going...it'd be nice if it worked, but I think it's actually a plot so he can watch the Superbowl...I will admit the only reason I agreed to it is because I want pizza and I can't drive to get any...LOL

Congrats to all new mummies and good luck to all in waiting! Missed out on so much on Here since Emilia was born on the 20th, it's just been full on but I love every minute :) I'm gonna start reading back through the pages now and catching up! Xxx

Mummytobe I'm not enjoying it anymore.

I hate being overdue. It makes me feel a failure, like my body can't figure out what to do. X

Mummytobe I'm not enjoying it anymore.

I hate being overdue. It makes me feel a failure, like my body can't figure out what to do. X

I'm having really bad back pains so we are heading to the hospital...I didn't expect back labour...I really really hope I can have my drug-free birth like I want, but with this pain so intense this early, I just dunno...I hope I'm at least making progress...My mom said to try to sleep and if I couldn't sleep, it's probably real labour...I definitely can't sleep, so we are leaving...Hope it's not another false alarm...

At the hospital...when they first checked me when we got here, I was 6-7cm dilated. Contractions are coming about every 1.5-3 minutes and lasting a good 60-70ish seconds. Yuck! However, the worst pain I've felt since I've been here is that STUPID hep-lock that I had to get...I have horrible veins and so they blew out the vein in my right hand (and now it hurts) and finally got it in my left hand...and it still hurts. Anyways, I'm waiting on them to check me again...sigh....in the car I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do this naturally, but when they told me I was already 6-7cm, I think I can actually do it! Here's to hoping!

ooh good luck virginia cant wait for update , you will do fine !

well i had the most shit sleep ever last night so im proper grumpy today.
went to bed early in hope to dtd but then i really couldnt be bothered and hubby didnt seem fussed so i went to sleep . my SPD the last few days has become excruciatingly painful i cannot physically turn over in bed without screaming and it hurting like hell, then my phone was making an out of bettery beep so i had to get up and find the plug, then the wind was annoying me , then i felt like i had no room in the bed , then i needed a wee and blah blah in the end i got up. was nearly late for school as my hobbln there too forever and it was so windy we could hardly walk. meh the day can surely only get better lol .

come on overdue babies get popping i need to see cute piccys !

Wow that's great Virginia! To get to the hosp and be 6-7cm.

Eve I feel like I'm constantly grumpy at the moment.

I am going to go back to sleep for a bit cos I'm going to go into labour today and need the rest. Lol. Yeah right! X

oh Eve that is so rubbish, i hear your pain!! I have now got a cold, sore throat and cough (thanks girls :)) so was awake every other hour to wee, blow my nose, cough, feel sorry for myself...I am soooo tired I may go for a lie down after lunch!!

went for my sweep at 10 today...baby is engaged but my cervix is fully closed, she couldn't even get her finger tip in :cry: she said she had a "rummage" anyway so that may help...than said hot curry and hot sex, again, I KNOW!!!!! was a bit disappointing. have another sweep on Friday then Monday and booked in for an induction on 17th Feb.

Hope your sweep goes better Rach and anyone else who's having one.

I am trying a spicy pizza for lunch, bouncing, then I may have to jump on hubby later lmao!

Virginia, your news is soooooo much better , hope it's all going well. If i hear anything on facebook i'll update.

Wine - how are you feeling today...anything???

Wow that's great Virginia! To get to the hosp and be 6-7cm.

Eve I feel like I'm constantly grumpy at the moment.

I am going to go back to sleep for a bit cos I'm going to go into labour today and need the rest. Lol. Yeah right! X

:rofl:

Have to go back to hospital today to monitor my bp again - while i'm there i'm going to beg for another attempt at a sweep lol!

lucky i know how dissapointing it is - she couldn't even get her fingertip in mine either so i'm not sure i'm holding out much hope even if they do agree to do it :(

eve i feel your pain i havent been able to move in bed at all for a few weeks now, i go to bed early - make sure my tv is on with remotes next to me and my phone on charge next to my bed... then i lay down flat on my back with my legs straight out and i don't move again till i have to get up in the morning! i can't drink anything all evening so i don't have to get up to pee in the night but by morning i'm so thirsty my throat hurts. I lay there watching tv until i get tired and then turn it off with the remote so that i dont have to move - if i waited until i was tired to get into bed the pain of doing it completely wakes me up so its the only way

Me and OH can officially no longer have sex. Him on top he has to go at a weird angle cos my bump is massive and it 'puts him off' and he gets tired lol!!! so we tried me on top but i just flopped onto him like a stranded whale and he had to roll me off of him LOL.... i think we gave up by that point!

9 days overdue now! stupid lazy baby lol xxx

wowee virginia just seen your post! good luck!!!!!!! xxxx

Have to go back to hospital today to monitor my bp again - while i'm there i'm going to beg for another attempt at a sweep lol!

lucky i know how dissapointing it is - she couldn't even get her fingertip in mine either so i'm not sure i'm holding out much hope even if they do agree to do it :(

eve i feel your pain i havent been able to move in bed at all for a few weeks now, i go to bed early - make sure my tv is on with remotes next to me and my phone on charge next to my bed... then i lay down flat on my back with my legs straight out and i don't move again till i have to get up in the morning! i can't drink anything all evening so i don't have to get up to pee in the night but by morning i'm so thirsty my throat hurts. I lay there watching tv until i get tired and then turn it off with the remote so that i dont have to move - if i waited until i was tired to get into bed the pain of doing it completely wakes me up so its the only way

Me and OH can officially no longer have sex. Him on top he has to go at a weird angle cos my bump is massive and it 'puts him off' and he gets tired lol!!! so we tried me on top but i just flopped onto him like a stranded whale and he had to roll me off of him LOL.... i think we gave up by that point!

9 days overdue now! stupid lazy baby lol xxx

sex is hard work even my oh is finding it too much effort and he is not one to pass up an opportunity usually! i cant go on top or all 4's as by the time i get in position with the spd the moment has usually passed (takes about 5 mins lol ) we can just about spoon but it doesnt really work for me and he is not that keen either so i think we are giving up ....of course he has found about the "other way " that is recommended but i told him im not overdue yet so not that desperate hahah :haha:

I am too frightened not to drink so i have to get up to pee , im worried if i dont drink the uti will rear its ugly head again. but bedtime is such a chore .

ihope all you ladies dont go much more overdue im dreading the thought of being over but most likely will do i was 8 days over 1st but on edd with 2nd so im hoping she comes within a week of my date but who knows eh !

My hubby and I have been doing ok until last night. We finally hit our sex wall so to speak. I tried to get on top which just meant I squished him to death and with my SPD so bad I couldn't get off in time so nearly killed the poor guy. And then when we went into our normal position, me on all 4's (It's the most comfortable thing for me, I sometimes even just lay there like that when trying to sleep. I don't know why but it just takes all the pressure off my back). Anyways, either he was so shocked at how heavy my bump actually was or he's starting to get turned of by me but he couldn't exactly keep it up enough to even get it in me! :cry: To which of course the shit hit the fan with my stupid pregnancy hormones and I started screaming about how he doesn't want me anymore and how the baby will stay in my forever now because he's not capable enough to give me what I need. His sperm!!! Then he got mad because he said I'm only using him for his little guys to which I replied no shit sherlock I'm 9 months pregnant, you think I feel sexy?!

Oh that felt good to vent out, thanks ladies. :flower:

My hubby and I have been doing ok until last night. We finally hit our sex wall so to speak. I tried to get on top which just meant I squished him to death and with my SPD so bad I couldn't get off in time so nearly killed the poor guy. And then when we went into our normal position, me on all 4's (It's the most comfortable thing for me, I sometimes even just lay there like that when trying to sleep. I don't know why but it just takes all the pressure off my back). Anyways, either he was so shocked at how heavy my bump actually was or he's starting to get turned of by me but he couldn't exactly keep it up enough to even get it in me! :cry: To which of course the shit hit the fan with my stupid pregnancy hormones and I started screaming about how he doesn't want me anymore and how the baby will stay in my forever now because he's not capable enough to give me what I need. His sperm!!! Then he got mad because he said I'm only using him for his little guys to which I replied no shit sherlock I'm 9 months pregnant, you think I feel sexy?!

Oh that felt good to vent out, thanks ladies. :flower:

i couldnt help laughing im sorry but we are all so useless arent we !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->