***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hey guys just to say Chillywilly had a little boy in the early hours of this morning by emergency c section. :) lots of love and congratulations out to Ciara! Xx

aw big congrats to wish2be and Chilly. Do we know how Chilly is doing?

x

Hey everyone booked some reflexology, first appointment they had was Tuesday afternoon though and I'm meant to be being induced weds morning :( they said that inducing me would be safer than leaving it longer as my bp is rising so quickly now last week from 116 to 130 on thurs then fri was 150 I also have low iron and low platelets and baby is large and have electrolytes protein glucose and blood in my urine lol! Nice and healthy huh? At least baby is in the best position possible (though quite high up :() so it was either induction or section so I think I'd rather try induction first...

Is everyone else getting as fed up as me? Lol xxx

The joys of pregnancy :lol:

Let me know what the reflexology is like...I'm considering that when this madam is a week overdue....sweep tomorrow though :) :( :shrug:!!

DD1 had horrible coughing fit in night and was calling out for me, so rushed downstairs to help her, thought that might get things going but doesn't seem to have done, am sooo knackered though cos of being up a lot of the night so sods law says she'll come today or tonight!

Had my boy! :dance:

on 2/3/11 weighing 8lbs 3.7oz

Congrats !!!!!!

The joys of pregnancy :lol:

Let me know what the reflexology is like...I'm considering that when this madam is a week overdue....sweep tomorrow though :) :( :shrug:!!

DD1 had horrible coughing fit in night and was calling out for me, so rushed downstairs to help her, thought that might get things going but doesn't seem to have done, am sooo knackered though cos of being up a lot of the night so sods law says she'll come today or tonight!

oh no :(
i was up with ds1 being sick last night then i started with braxtons i thought oh god im too knackered to give birth today but its ok she sees to be staying firmly put lol.

Ok, so I dunno if I posted it here or not, but I had to do a 24-hour pee collection because I had protein in my urine and they wanted to test it for pre-eclampsia. So I started collecting it Friday and had to bring it in to the hospital Saturday. So since we drove an hour to drop off my pee, I decided to get checked since I'd been crampy...I figured they'd check me, and send me home if I hadn't made any progress...wrong. We were there until about 11:00 (got there at about 5:30). They hooked me up to the monitor thingy, and we heard Brooklyn's heartbeat and it turns out I was contracting, but I couldn't feel them...the few I did feel just felt like pressure. It's weird because I was continuously crampy feeling...So, anyways, she checked me and I wasn't dilated any further than I was at my appointment Friday...in fact, she measured me at 2.5cm instead of 3cm :growlmad:...so they left me hooked up to the machine until the shift change at 7:00...at like 7:15ish they had me get up and walk for about an hour...OMG it hurt!! Walking is NOT nice to me at all...my lower back hurt soooo freaking bad by the time we were done walking...so then she hooked me back up to the monitor for another 15 minutes to monitor my contractions, and she said I was "Popping them off like nothing" and they weren't regular or anything, but they were pretty frequent.... a new nurse checked me to see if the contractions I was having and the walking was doing anything - she measured me at 2.5-3cm, but also said that everyone measures differently. :wacko:....so then They left me for another hour and I used the birthing ball and walking around a little...she checked me again and said my dilation hasn't really changed, but it was definitely more of a 3cm than a 2.5cm...which I guess is good...and she also said that I felt a little thinner....but anyways, since I wasn't making much progress, we decided to just come home because DH has to work today. We got home after midnight, and we both went straight to bed. I only woke up twice to pee, and I remember thinking that I wasn't having any contractions...So DH left for work a little while ago, and I'm about to go back to bed because I have a headache and I am still having contractions...I am starting to get the hang of knowing what they are...I can feel when the crampy feeling starts, and even though it lingers, I can tell when it starts again...I'm not sure how long this stupid "early labour" can last...if that's what it even is...Anyways, I've definitely been loosing more of my mucus plug....guess that is good. And the nurse told me that I have a great cervix. Lol...she also said that baby's head was "right there", which is good as well. I really hope this little girl decides to let me know she's coming soon in a more definitive way...Right now I'm cramping and have a lower back ache...I'm gonna go hop a shower and see if it helps relieve it...then I'm going back to bed.

Congrats to all those who've had their babies!!

ooh sounds promising virginia hope things happen for you soon x

uk ladies - if you are by an asda its worth popping in , the baby event is finished and all the stuff reduced.
i got : https://direct.asda.com/Bright-Starts-Pretty-in-Pink-Play-Gym/002664195,default,pd.html for £9 ..not the most exciting one in the world but cheap

and : https://direct.asda.com/Closer-to-Nature-Feed-Time-Comforter/002666463,default,pd.html for £2

and a pecan and maple slice ;)

hello girls

heres a piccy of our baby jayjay who was born on wed 2nd feb @ 19.32 waighing 7lb 11oz :flower::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 180637_10150180688778136_598748135_8776094_7039527_n.jpg
    180637_10150180688778136_598748135_8776094_7039527_n.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
thank u eve i got my freind round here and she showed me how to upload piccys ive only been trying to work it out for like 10 months. lol.

good luck virginia xxxxxx:thumbup:

Oh bless he looks so tiny dd29.

Virginia good luck! I hope the pains don't stop!

I'm feeling really miserable right now! I have a headache that paracetamol hasnt got rid of and I just snapped at my mum :-(

She rung me to see how I was and cause I have the headache I was just grumpy at her and now I feel bad and I feel like crying. x

Awww girls i really hope you all go real soon, Wine good luck for preassure points working its worth a shot.. It may start just before induction I think Corey knew i was about to be induced so decided about an hour before to start on his own lol.

Congrats to all with new babies there all adorable :) the 3rd was such a popular date and it was a full moon :) xxx

aww Rach :( :hugs:

im so happy my painting is done , barr a few bits that need touching up i feel better now in case i ive birth n my bed the midwives wont think im such a tramp lol !!

forgot to get anything out the freezer for dinner though so got a right random combination of stuff coming up - left over party food from xmas etc lmao oh well !

aww dd29 hes gorgeous :) good luck to everyone else hope your babies come soon :) x

Hello ladies...
Congrats on all the new babies born!!! Ladies i am sooooo jealous of you that have already had your bubba's!!! Any hints and or tips to evict ours???

Rach - i am feeling every inch of your missery at the moment!!! I am now 1 day overdue and i am SICK of it!!!!!! I just want him outta me! Every afternoon about 2pm the pains and tighenings start than i head to bed about 8pm and by the morning time..... poof.... NOTHING!!!! every single night for the past week! Talk about emotional wreck here :(

I hope that our little babies make an apperance asap! I am so sick of being pregnant lol.
I have told Allan that this is the last one lol.. No more!!!!!

Mummymadness it's very strange for me have a small baby as my DD1 and DS were both over 9 pound, must of been my sickness that effected her weight :( as I wasnt sick on the first 2. All going great now. Still can't believe she is here as I wasn't due till the 12th it's great :dance: I can enjoy food again :)

Good luck all hope u have your bundles of joy soon :hugs: xx

dd29 aww ur lil man is just gorgeous

virginia i hope things move along quickly for u.xx

nothin happenin here..sux i had a dream last night i had her today lol doubt it though dont feel any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->