***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

My hubby and I have been doing ok until last night. We finally hit our sex wall so to speak. I tried to get on top which just meant I squished him to death and with my SPD so bad I couldn't get off in time so nearly killed the poor guy. And then when we went into our normal position, me on all 4's (It's the most comfortable thing for me, I sometimes even just lay there like that when trying to sleep. I don't know why but it just takes all the pressure off my back). Anyways, either he was so shocked at how heavy my bump actually was or he's starting to get turned of by me but he couldn't exactly keep it up enough to even get it in me! :cry: To which of course the shit hit the fan with my stupid pregnancy hormones and I started screaming about how he doesn't want me anymore and how the baby will stay in my forever now because he's not capable enough to give me what I need. His sperm!!! Then he got mad because he said I'm only using him for his little guys to which I replied no shit sherlock I'm 9 months pregnant, you think I feel sexy?!

Oh that felt good to vent out, thanks ladies. :flower:

I had a good chuckle at your story - sorry. I'm glad we are all in the same boat :)

Aw Good Luck Virginia!! :) Can't wait to hear your news!

Conratulations to all those who've recently had babies - not been able to post much so I've lost track!!

And, sorry Jenni but I had a giggle too...it's hard work isn't it? OH and I managed to do it once, and luckily that was enough! It did the job! But he's not getting it again with the state of my bits now, so am glad we managed it that time! Good luck to you all, hope things get moving for you soon. Oh and my PGP despite being on crutches before birth, is now completely gone - 10 days later, was much better even just the next day. So hopefully you'll all be feeling much better soon xxx

Just a quick update on phone my bp and urine are normal finally!!!!! :D AND midwife managed to live me a sweep! Baby gone from 4/5 to 2/5 and I'm 1cm and soft BUT still quite high and posterior however a big improvement from last week lol! Wish me luck that the sweep does the trick ladies xxx

:haha: Jenni, made me chuckle too :)

Bex, i am so glad that your PGP has sorted so quickly... must be funny listening to all us preggers girls moaning, now you're a mummy!!

And Wine, that is fantastic news...hopefully my cervix will have done something a bit more useful by Friday, did you use EPO or anything up there?

I was taking EPO but the last couple of days I have started taking starflower oil instead as it has double the GLA than EPO good luck Hun xxx

Just a quick update on phone my bp and urine are normal finally!!!!! :D AND midwife managed to live me a sweep! Baby gone from 4/5 to 2/5 and I'm 1cm and soft BUT still quite high and posterior however a big improvement from last week lol! Wish me luck that the sweep does the trick ladies xxx

Winegums, Fantastic news!! Really pleased for you :)

Keep going and good luck :)

Aw Good Luck Virginia!! :) Can't wait to hear your news!

Conratulations to all those who've recently had babies - not been able to post much so I've lost track!!

And, sorry Jenni but I had a giggle too...it's hard work isn't it? OH and I managed to do it once, and luckily that was enough! It did the job! But he's not getting it again with the state of my bits now, so am glad we managed it that time! Good luck to you all, hope things get moving for you soon. Oh and my PGP despite being on crutches before birth, is now completely gone - 10 days later, was much better even just the next day. So hopefully you'll all be feeling much better soon xxx

with how my spd is today that is nice to hear!!

sounds promising then !!

What a great appointment!!! And wow if you've improved that much since last week it seems really promising!

Wii it's so good to hear that this SPD/PGP thing can clear up so quickly. It will be amazing not to have my pelvis be torn apart just to get up to pee.

ahh racheal, keep your chin up, my first baby was six days overdue, so I understand how you feel, fingers crossed labour happens soon.
my first labour was a nightmare, my baby was back to back and then her heart beat dropped and I got rushed to theatre, luckly I avoided a c section and had a forceps delivery instead.

Lovely pics of the babies, I will try to post some pics.

Goodluck to the other ladies waiting...

Where is everyone going once we have had all the babies? Is there another place we all post? Not sure I can imagine life without this site, ha ha
cant wait to watch one born every minute tonight.

Awwww wine thats real great news hun i am sure the sweep will help :).

Ooooo 6-7 cms well done virgina you will have your girl by now i am sure.

Lots of labour dust to all you ladies overdue fingers crossed, I am so lucky Corey slept from 10pm to 5am today awwwwwww and got loads of piccies of him in the bath :) he loves water no wonder after living in me with extra excess of water over the usual he has had to get use to it lol. xxx

Oh no eve, how did he find that out? I assume you mean ingesting the sperm? lol.

Clare I am hoping I get to have a sweep on Wednesday at my hospital appointment. My sister gets hers tomorrow from the community midwife and I am super jealous :cry:

Jenni your story did make me laugh, but I am knowing how you feel! I feel like sex has now become a chore just to get this baby out! I go to sleep afterwards hoping that in the night something will happen, then I wake up to my alarm exactly the same as the night before, then OH suggests we do it again......so i'm like yeah might as well, it might work. lol.

Oh good luck Wine, that is great to hear! I hope the sweep works! Pleeeeeeeeeease keep us updated :)

Jembug, I think a new thread can be created in babyclub???? Unless its already there?
Which I think would be the feb lovebugs 2011. I too can't imagine not coming on here.

The cashier at Morrisons today made me laugh, she asked me when I was due and I told her last week and she went ooo youre late, that doesnt happen a lot does it. lol. Er YES!!!!!! It does with me.

Gemma he sounds so contented! I love the pic you have as your avatar, he looks like he is grinning.

Well I have been having tightness all day and backache now, but I am tired of thinking it could be anything. I just really want to be in labour and in real pain! ha ha. x

Good luck vriginia and wine :hugs:

I'm containing alot of fluid feet and ankles very swollen and last night I had diarrhoea so bad I thought I was going to die :( anyone ever experience this after having there babies nurse told me to starve today and just keep drinking plenty plus I got a tablet to stop diarroea!!!!

thats sounds great winegums, hopefully your little boy will be here soon :)

hopefully virginia has had her baby now...not been no facebook updates tho.

good luck to all you ladies still waiting :) x

Dum di dum sweep seems to have done nothing ... not even a twinge! but i think i lost a tiny bit of my plug i wiped after peeing and there was a tiny blob like raw egg goo hehe and then when i went loo later and wiped there were two small pale pink egg goo like streaks on the tissue!

I'm watching one born every minute atm - why do they make it look so painful :( lol!!!

Awwww wine thats real great news hun i am sure the sweep will help :).

Ooooo 6-7 cms well done virgina you will have your girl by now i am sure.

Lots of labour dust to all you ladies overdue fingers crossed, I am so lucky Corey slept from 10pm to 5am today awwwwwww and got loads of piccies of him in the bath :) he loves water no wonder after living in me with extra excess of water over the usual he has had to get use to it lol. xxx

Oh god mummymadness How did you get him to sleep thru? Oscar currently cluster feeds for exactly those times pretty much its exhausting!

Echoing the comment someone made about where we go next, it'll be nice to stay together no we're having our babies too. :)

I'm now going to watch one born every minute! I love it, and it will make me more grumpy because I want it to be me. lol.

Sorry Juicy I really don't know. x

Oh no eve, how did he find that out? I assume you mean ingesting the sperm? lol.

x

i dont know how he found out :( lol

Dum di dum sweep seems to have done nothing ... not even a twinge! but i think i lost a tiny bit of my plug i wiped after peeing and there was a tiny blob like raw egg goo hehe and then when i went loo later and wiped there were two small pale pink egg goo like streaks on the tissue!

I'm watching one born every minute atm - why do they make it look so painful :( lol!!!

promising then ..
and obem omg the forceps scared the shit out of me

yeh i think we should make a parenting thread that we can all post on!!!

ingesting sperm? i tried this last night LOL but my OH couldn't errr.... finish. i guess i'm so fat and ugly now that it's impossible for him! hmph

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->