***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Lol I have loved having the excuse (but real) of that it would make me gag cos I can't even brush my teeth at the minute without gagging.

Well I have woken up to a intense pressure in my back. I'm having stomach pain. They feel like a rolling pain from the top if my bump ending in my lower back. At first I thought it was the baby but feeling my bump he isn't moving along side them, which I expected.

I don't really know what they are.

I'm going to try and go back to sleep and stop thinking about it. X

well im in evict mode lol..got out my breast pump and had a lil play with it only just shortly though does anyone know how long to do it for each side?? also been squattin like mad lol

He everyone.
How are you all?
We have had a play with new omitor yesterday and can't seen to get temperature below 22 degrees celsius. But for new borns we have get temperature between 16 and 20 with 18 being ideal. We haven't got our heating on at all. Any suggestions on how keep the room cool? X

morning everyone ...

I have caught my sons sickness bug been up all night vomitting - this is not what you need at 38 weeks preggo !!
luckily his friends mom has taken him to school so i can stay at home and hug the bucket !
yuk !

I was watching Michael Mcintyre last night and he had a bit on where his wife was pregnant and she mentioned the best thing to get baby out was RLT and ingesting sperm. So he gears himself up ready to do a good deed and then she goes "Can't your just wank in the tea?" I think this is where men is getting this idea! hahaha

Wine: Do you have your reflexology today?

Eve I hope you feel better Hun and Rachael I hope your pains lead to something

Yep jenni it's at 3pm wish me luck!!!!

Waiting for hospital to get back to me to see if they have room for me to be induced on Friday instead of tomorrow...

ooh interested to know what reflexology is like , no good for me though i have a thing about feet ..i dont like to see them , touch them , have them touched etc yuk hahah.

feeling a bit better i think i have fnally finished being sic just feel weak etc now might attempt a bit of toast shortly.

Oh Eve, that is crap! I think we should be bump buddies with the mad building works and illness - i was sick at 6 last night so with my coldy crap aswell just went to bed :( I do feel better today, keep gargling with tcp for the sore throat, disgusting but seems to work!! I just feel tired now! Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Wine - look forward to hearing about the reflexology, if it's pleasant to have done anyway than nothing lost??! Good luck. Is it you asking for the induction to be moved?

Rach - i thought you were having the baby yesterday :rofl: as you'd gone quiet I was hopeful :(

Me - I was too ill for any action last night so the plan is - I am going to do some mad dancing soon I'm sure someone on here did dance on the wii and it got her going?? then tonight - there's nothing else for it, sex, logistics willing!!! Then tomorrow we are going to get a really hot curry takeaway!!!

Anyone heard from Virginia?

Oh Eve, that is crap! I think we should be bump buddies with the mad building works and illness - i was sick at 6 last night so with my coldy crap aswell just went to bed :( I do feel better today, keep gargling with tcp for the sore throat, disgusting but seems to work!! I just feel tired now! Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Wine - look forward to hearing about the reflexology, if it's pleasant to have done anyway than nothing lost??! Good luck. Is it you asking for the induction to be moved?

Rach - i thought you were having the baby yesterday :rofl: as you'd gone quiet I was hopeful :(

Me - I was too ill for any action last night so the plan is - I am going to do some mad dancing soon I'm sure someone on here did dance on the wii and it got her going?? then tonight - there's nothing else for it, sex, logistics willing!!! Then tomorrow we are going to get a really hot curry takeaway!!!

yes we should lol ! i now have the illness the other end ..slightly better than being sick i suppose !

haha get dancing lets see what happens , i think sex is well off the agenda here for a few days at least ..plus i dont have the strength atm to go into labour , i was thinking that this weekend might be nice though ..hubby wants that too as he has a crap week planned at work next week and doesnt want to have to go !

yes we should lol ! i now have the illness the other end ..slightly better than being sick i suppose !

haha get dancing lets see what happens , i think sex is well off the agenda here for a few days at least ..plus i dont have the strength atm to go into labour , i was thinking that this weekend might be nice though ..hubby wants that too as he has a crap week planned at work next week and doesnt want to have to go !

yeah I must admit i was dreading having to go through labour feeling like crap with a sore throat and cough...I could cope now, just knackered!

My dd1 wants her to come tomorrow so her birthday will be on the same day of the week as hers next year! probably be ok, i'll get on to it lmao!

oooooo. NEWS!!!

After more than 31 hours of labour, Brooklyn was born by c-section at 12:51AM weighing 10lbs 11oz and 22in long.

She WAS a whopper, huge congratulations Virginia and big :hugs: look forward to heargin more!!!

ooh wow yea big baby they werent wrong ! Congrats Virginia x

My God she was big! Bless her.

Oh Congratulations Virginia!

Clare I read that post of her birth and thought it was you! lol.

No I'm still here. I found some old pc games the other day and I have been keeping my mind occupied with them.

Clare, when is your next appointment at the midwife?

My sister, who is now 2 days overdue, had her sweep this morning, well attempt. The midwife could hardly reach the cervix, but she could put her finger inside and pull out a little of the plug, so she said hopefully more might come away. Anyway, the midwife also booked her in for induction at N&N and it is next Thursday as its the earliest they could get her in due to being fully booked.
So now it has me wondering about me. I have my appointment tomorrow, haven't got a clue if I can be induced, but if they are filling up quickly..........will I actually be able to get booked in before I go 14 days overdue?

kns, I don't know about keeping a room cooler. Is that what the recommended temperature is? I was looking at heating info this morning, unrelated to babies, and came across something saying babies and elderly to be kept at 23 degrees. I am happier with the recommendation being lower though cos I worry more about the baby being hot.

O/T but does anyone else have their house heated by oil? x

if your room is hotter simply adjust the amount of clothing/bedding baby wears. when i had ds2 it was a heatwave..not a lot you can do then.

Yay Virginia!! What a whopper wowie! :happydance:

I'm so sorry to hear about all you sickies! :hugs:

awww congrats Virginia!!! WOW what a big baby! god blesss!!! :hugs: cant wait to see piks!! :happydance:

SO my due date is TODAY!!!! :happydance: BUT no sign of baby :cry: lol

im going to the doctor now to find out if im dilated anymore from last week i hope she gives me some good news! i hope he didnt turn and is breeched that would be a total bummer! but wish me luck ladies! lets hope Ayden comes out today!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->