***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

eurgh last night i had really bad pains like period pains! my OH said he wanted to go hospital but i said we'll wait and see! i woke up a few times in the night but this morning they have disapeared thank god!!!!! going to phone and book my midwife appointment today

how is everyone?

I have a MONTH till my 20 week scan :(

I have 1 month 5 days until mine....

Lots of gender scans coming up now - how exciting !!!
Hope everyone is ok this morning , I am trying to decide what to do today need to get out and go somewhere , stayed in all weekend need to tire the boys out wish the weather would decide what it is gonna do grr.

I want a private scan but don't know what....
we were going to have a 4d scan but in the weeks they can be done is the run up to Christmas so I won't be able to afford it. I was looking at other types of scans but the only one which they have for around this time is a gender scan, we want to stay on team yellow though so thats no good...

I want a private scan but don't know what....
we were going to have a 4d scan but in the weeks they can be done is the run up to Christmas so I won't be able to afford it. I was looking at other types of scans but the only one which they have for around this time is a gender scan, we want to stay on team yellow though so thats no good...

could you have it as a xmas present and just have it early ? ask folks etc to chip in? you could save the dvd to watch till xmas day

ah the facebook updates sound a good idea! I'm not on facebook tho :-( that makes me wanna go back on lol.

I was just wondering.........those of you who have had the 16 week ante-natal appointment, do they listen for the baby heartbeat and measure the top of your uterus at that appointment?

My 16 week appointment will be when I am 18 weeks.

I'm sure I wanted to say something else too, but I have forgotten. x

Hi Rachael,

glad you had a fab hol :)

at my 16 week (in Diss) she checked my wee, my blood pressure, looked at my blood results from last time then said she'd try to listen for the heartbeat but may not be able to hear it but actually found it straight away, nice and loud! she didn't do any measuring, not that she'd be able to find my uterus under the padding :rofl:!!

good luck with yours, shame it's 18 week but then it's closer to the scan, yay!! Are you finding out the sex? I can't remember itf you've said :dohh: We are, oh and I've discovered my appointment is 3.40 - good job I checked so I bet we will be in the waiting room together!!

ah the facebook updates sound a good idea! I'm not on facebook tho :-( that makes me wanna go back on lol.

I was just wondering.........those of you who have had the 16 week ante-natal appointment, do they listen for the baby heartbeat and measure the top of your uterus at that appointment?

Hi Rachael,

at my 16 week (in Diss) she checked my wee, my blood pressure, looked at my blood results from last time then said she'd try to listen for the heartbeat but may not be able to hear it but actually found it straight away, nice and loud! she didn't do any measuring, not that she'd be able to find my uterus under the padding :rofl:!!

good luck with yours, shame it's 18 week but then it's closer to the scan, yay!! Are you finding out the sex? I can't remember itf you've said :dohh: We are, oh and I've discovered my appointment is 3.40 - good job I checked so I bet we will be in the waiting room together!!

hey, I'm not all that far from Diss myself. I'm in Thetford x

Hi Rachael,

hey, I'm not all that far from Diss myself. I'm in Thetford x

Hooray for the Norfolk gels!!! have just added you as a friend on Facebook, but forgot to say who I was ha ha!

Clare x

Glad MW went well lucky, Wine i really hope everything ok hun ???, I know pains can be real worrying.
I hope you get to enjoy the 4d scan at some point ley .

Iam at work today getting stuck in keeping real busy trying to pass days quickly to get to friday i have a real mix of emotions going to book in with MW for some day next week too :) .

Hope every ones well ??. xx

good afternoon ladies! how is everyone feeling i see everyones gender scan is coming up soon how exciting! :happydance:

well i have my 16 week appt tomorrow and a private 3d gender scan on August 28 so i will keep u ladies updated about bubz :baby:

i actually have a question i am dying sick, yes i only get sick in the summer time lol i had a 102 fever last night sore throat my nose is all stuffy and i havent took any meds cuz im scared it will affect bubs so i gave up coffee when i found out i was pregnant but this morning i was feeling worse so i had a large tea with lemons i know that has caffeine as well but it made me feel better so is it bad to drink tea???....now i feel i have bubs doing gymnastics in my tummy it feels like a washing machine LOL

good afternoon ladies! how is everyone feeling i see everyones gender scan is coming up soon how exciting! :happydance:

well i have my 16 week appt tomorrow and a private 3d gender scan on August 28 so i will keep u ladies updated about bubz :baby:

i actually have a question i am dying sick, yes i only get sick in the summer time lol i had a 102 fever last night sore throat my nose is all stuffy and i havent took any meds cuz im scared it will affect bubs so i gave up coffee when i found out i was pregnant but this morning i was feeling worse so i had a large tea with lemons i know that has caffeine as well but it made me feel better so is it bad to drink tea???....now i feel i have bubs doing gymnastics in my tummy it feels like a washing machine LOL

Don't worry about tea. You are allowed caffeine but no more than 200 mg/day. 1 cup of tea has no where near that just be careful you dont eat 3 bars of chocolate after!

thanx for the advice...i actually started hating chocolate after i got pregnant lol weird but i cant even look at it will make me want to throw up :shrug:

:growlmad: I JUST HAD TO RESCHEDULE MY 3D GENDER SCAN TO SEPT 5TH :cry: ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OF WAITING :cry: MY HUBBY HAS TO WORK THIS SATURDAY AND I DONT WANT HIM TO MISS THIS :nope:

well i have a midwife appointment tomorrow so will ask about not feeling movements/feeling pains and check that everything isok

i'm really jealous cos i want a gender scan but i have to wait for my 20week scan as we have no money :( pooooo

xx

Aw, I want a gender scan too but we have a whole house to renovate and babys room to completely replaster and sort out so we is broke too. My 20 week scan isnt till 1st Oct...thats years away lol!

I did get a doppler as a gift but i cant find bubs with it yet.

well i have a midwife appointment tomorrow so will ask about not feeling movements/feeling pains and check that everything isok

i'm really jealous cos i want a gender scan but i have to wait for my 20week scan as we have no money :( pooooo

xx

go on team yellow then you wont have to worry about not having the scan !

20 weeks is not far along for you now anyway hang in there

I had my appt. on Wed and the baby's heartrate was 176bpm 20 wk scan on 9-14-10 the wedding went well this weekend yay! now we can focus on the little one.

Hehehehehe hello ladies :) i cant believe we are all whinging about our gender scan lol... it seems like yesterday that we were all whinging about the wait for our 1st scans hehehehe i cant believe how fast things are going this time around!!!
I am 16 weeks pregnant already!!!!! It is crazy!!! I cant believe that it is happening so fast! i cant remember it happening like this with Layla...

I am feeling good at the moment. Havent been feeling bubba much but every now and than it will move :)

Our scan is on the 14th Sept. :) so not long... hope it goes fast!

I feel the baby all the time...... sometimes it really hurts....... but at least I know the baby is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->