***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

haha , there does seem more overduers than i thought there would be :(

Wine - good luck with your Cervix hun....you're getting there quicker than me anyway!

And to you wine. I am now stressing myself out worrying they won't do anything. I need to stop thinking about it. lol.

I was the same Carmyz. I really didnt think I would be going to this appointment today.

My OH is the same, every morning he says hurry up and have the baby so he doesnt have to go to work. My mum is the same too! She was going to book off this weekend at work, both me and my sis are now "patiently waiting" and mum said she is just going to book the leave and hope the babies come.

I am going to be clear in what I want at the appointment. I really don't want to go all that way just for a bloody chat! Plus it much better to try this then the other options that I am faced with.

Wine, I can't remember, at your 1st consultant appointment when you were overdue, did they do the sweep or ask you to come in the next day?

Thats what we said! Her little girl will be older but this baby is going to be bigger. x

Rachael I was a couPlenof days overdue and I asked for one and she said it was fine and shed do it there and then... But then couldn't as I was all closed! Your consultant should do the same they prefer to do sweeps first and apparently they can do it every 2 or 3 days if they have the time and agree xxx

I had an awful night laying on my back had bad period type pains so laid on my side but killed my SPD so now I can hardly walk today! Argh!

omg just had a bloody show..scared now , last time i had that in the morning i had my baby 12 hours later

omg evewidow jealous lol hope labour isnt to far off then xx

Oh eve that is brilliant! Feels like we havent had a birth in here for a few hours. lol.

Pleeeeeeeease keep us updated! x

good luck eve, I lost my show with Megan and was holding her 6 hours later x

no pains or anything , dunno if i need to ring midwife to tell her ive had a show what you think ?

rang mom and hubby they are both like ooh ok and poised by their phones haha.

gonna tidy up and pack kids a bag and then might have a bounce on the ball , oh and put batteries in the tens machine haha

Omgggg eve so excited for you (and jealous btw - 11 DAYS OVERDUE NOW) haha! Good luck Hun

Btw anyone with thrush the last couple Of days Ive had live bio yoghurt and my symptoms have really died down - don't know if it's a coincidence? But worth a try...

I wouldn't phone yet hun thy don't usually take it seriously as some people lose their show weeks before labour... But with your hisTory I'd definately get everything ready and if things kick in then phone them! Xxx

Thanks wine, my hubby took a load of photos may have to vary my avatar cos they're so cute!

Hope things get going for you today will be thinking of you at 2pm!

Good luck eve fingers x this is it! Get bouncing! Xx

yea i dont wanna ring just hubby and mom said i should ..meh im too laid back , im thinking i should maybe get washed and dressed though just in case lmao.

Yeh eve that may be a good idea lol... Just be ready incase... Your having a homebirth aren't you? So jealous :( lol

yea i dont wanna ring just hubby and mom said i should ..meh im too laid back , im thinking i should maybe get washed and dressed though just in case lmao.

:haha:

good idea!! Good luck, soooo not fair :winkwink:

Yeh eve that may be a good idea lol... Just be ready incase... Your having a homebirth aren't you? So jealous :( lol

well homebirth is booked but just gonna play it by ear if i fancy going in then i will ..depends what day/time she comes etc whatever seems easiest for having the other kids looked after really.

well homebirth is booked but just gonna play it by ear if i fancy going in then i will ..depends what day/time she comes etc whatever seems easiest for having the other kids looked after really.

I would call. I had a talk with my midwives yesterday about this and they said to call in when every I think anything is happening just to give them a heads up. It doesn't mean they'll come in, and it doesn't mean they'll expect anything from happening but it stops them from doing a big shop at Asda, hahaha! Especially with your history I would call. But man good luck Eve!!!! Can't believe another one bites the dust!

Rachael: I hope you get what you want in the appointment. But I think if you go in confident and let the doctor know you understand the risks but would rather have one then I can't see it not happening.

Hugs for both of you! :hugs:

It feels like 1 by 1 everyone is leaving and soon I'm going to be here along still preggo in august or something LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->