***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Just wrote a massive post about what happened at the hosital today and accidentally pressed the wrong button and it's all gone! I just feel drained and I don't care what happens now I just want this baby out but looks like it's not going to haPpen on it's own

Just wrote a massive post about what happened at the hosital today and accidentally pressed the wrong button and it's all gone! I just feel drained and I don't care what happens now I just want this baby out but looks like it's not going to haPpen on it's own

:hugs:

as long as he gets here safe thats the main thing , i know is prob not what you want to hear but is true.

yeh eve i know! i just want him out now lol i'm done trying to have a normal birth.. bring on the induction!

today was on the ctg for an hour and a half. heart rate was at 180 then suddenly dip to 130 then back up etc - it wouldn't go normal.. the midwife was concerned and spoke to a doctor - they told me to go for a walk and get some lunch and come back..

so i came back and the heart rate was still being weird so she gave me an exam. Cervix was closed and hard and high up again. baby nowhere near...

She said I'll basically have to be induced with prostin - she doubts they will even be able to break my waters so i have to have the worst type of induction before trying the gentler methods!

i was sad but after this the babies heart rate became normal lol, so i was allowed to leave.

while the ctg was on me again she gave another lady a sweep. She was only 1 day overdue and already 3cm and soft and having tightenings. She was saying wow such an easy sweep your bodies really ready etc...

I just burst into tears and sat there crying lol.

Then when i got up i had pulled a nerve or something in my back... I can hardly walk tonight! had to wait for my OH to get home from work to put our son to bed as i couldn't get him ready lol. Then he pretty much half dragged half carried me up the stairs and i've sat on the bed ever since

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Rachael - wishing you the best of luck xxx

Awwwww big hugs wine hun sounds like it really upset you today, When i had my 1st darl i was Hard out of Reach and no where near was in tears no twinges zilch this was 2 days past due date then at 4 days past i was 2-3 and getting contractions so i still have faith you could go on your own hun ...

Rach just checked me she hasnt gone in yet coz her contractions only lasting 30 secs but her words "Really Really hurt" shes a million % sure this is it she is just waiting at home for a while before heading in looks like she will have bubs by morning :) xxx

yeh eve i know! i just want him out now lol i'm done trying to have a normal birth.. bring on the induction!

today was on the ctg for an hour and a half. heart rate was at 180 then suddenly dip to 130 then back up etc - it wouldn't go normal.. the midwife was concerned and spoke to a doctor - they told me to go for a walk and get some lunch and come back..

so i came back and the heart rate was still being weird so she gave me an exam. Cervix was closed and hard and high up again. baby nowhere near...

She said I'll basically have to be induced with prostin - she doubts they will even be able to break my waters so i have to have the worst type of induction before trying the gentler methods!

i was sad but after this the babies heart rate became normal lol, so i was allowed to leave.

while the ctg was on me again she gave another lady a sweep. She was only 1 day overdue and already 3cm and soft and having tightenings. She was saying wow such an easy sweep your bodies really ready etc...

I just burst into tears and sat there crying lol.

Then when i got up i had pulled a nerve or something in my back... I can hardly walk tonight! had to wait for my OH to get home from work to put our son to bed as i couldn't get him ready lol. Then he pretty much half dragged half carried me up the stairs and i've sat on the bed ever since

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Rachael - wishing you the best of luck xxx

:( when do you go in then - friday ?
you tried your tens on your back see if it helps whatever you have done to it

ohhh no eve that's a good idea!!!! thanks lol!

I have consultant appointment tomorrow morning and I'm just going to go with whatever she says now - she'll probably tell me which day i can go in and be induced but it depends when they have slots - i'm guessing if they have space friday if not then the weekend *shrug*

I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like my body isn't ready and when they induce me it will fail because my body isn't ready and i'll end up with a c section. I'm actually shitting it now,... my c section last time was planned and it was still the worst thing ever... i was out of it for hours i couldn't even touch my baby and i didn't get feeling back in my legs for TWO DAYS because they gave me too many drugs so i had to wait for other people to come to be able to pick up my son from the plastic cot by the bed.

I think I have too high expectations.. with my son i thoguht i'd have the perfect birth- we had a birth pool at home and did hypnobirthing and i honestly believed it was going to be an amazing experience and then this time i still had visions of going into labour on my own and having a normal birth etc even if it was in hospital

oh Wine, that is just crap :( you've done your best though, your baby just wants to hang in there.

A bloke at the meeting i just went to reckoned he was 6 weeks late but, tbh he was full of shit, going on about how he was looking at companies with turnover of £10m everyday and had x hundreds of people working for him at Deloittes, so being treasurer for the school PTA was a piece of cake... so I took a bit of a dislike to him.

we'll have forgotten about it all soon, once you've had a glass or 2 of wine, mm mm!!

I have consultant appointment tomorrow morning and I'm just going to go with whatever she says now - she'll probably tell me which day i can go in and be induced but it depends when they have slots - i'm guessing if they have space friday if not then the weekend *shrug*

I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like my body isn't ready and when they induce me it will fail because my body isn't ready and i'll end up with a c section. I'm actually shitting it now,... my c section last time was planned and it was still the worst thing ever... i was out of it for hours i couldn't even touch my baby and i didn't get feeling back in my legs for TWO DAYS because they gave me too many drugs so i had to wait for other people to come to be able to pick up my son from the plastic cot by the bed.

I think I have too high expectations.. with my son i thoguht i'd have the perfect birth- we had a birth pool at home and did hypnobirthing and i honestly believed it was going to be an amazing experience and then this time i still had visions of going into labour on my own and having a normal birth etc even if it was in hospital

hopefully you will have a better experience this time :hugs:

i put my tens on hubbys arm earlier and pressed boost hehehe ..do that that will cheer you up watching him jump 6 foot in the air

hopefully you will have a better experience this time :hugs:

i put my tens on hubbys arm earlier and pressed boost hehehe ..do that that will cheer you up watching him jump 6 foot in the air

:haha: Eve you are evil :)

well my app was a bit crappy they dont do sweeps till 41wks and even so she said she wouldnt do one on me cause my labours are so quick...BOOOO!

i go bk there next thurs for a u/s to check on bubs and the fluid then go to deliverys assesment room and get monitored and an internal and discuss about induction ..so crappy..

dtd with dp wasnt to bad actually might even do it again 2nite lol i really would like to have her 2moro..

Wine, I hope you can go on your own! Fx for you!!

And goodluck, Rachael!!! How exciting!! :D

looks like winegums , misnezza and me areall planning babies today according to facebook !
good luck everyone labour dust xxx

me - i woke up at 5 been having regular mild contractions every 7 mins or so ..bearable atm have warned my mom she may need to come over to sit with ds2. told oh he is not going to work today to which he replied with "oh shit" .
i got up didnt see the point of us both being awake so i have pottered round making ds1's lunch for school , putting some washing in and loading the dishwasher , am now on my ball with my tens machine on looking like an idiot i assume haha.
hope it turns into something real but i have a good feeling as my bump has completley dropped my boobs no longer touch it lmao.

hope rach has had her baby by now cant wait to see all the pics !

omg everyones poppin like mad lol jealous..hope im next..

good luck everyone xx

every 3 mins here now looks like baby def on her way .. !

Good Luck Eve!

Wine I'm so sorry to here about your crappy cervix. :nope: I totally respect any decision that you have to make in the end but if you really don't feel your body is ready you should really trust that and wait. I know you've been waiting for AGES and your SPD is horrible and your so completely uncomfortable but it could just be a few more days that makes the difference.

The fact that bubs heart rate evened out in the end is quite telling that he's absolutely fine. It's very normal for the FHR to reach up to 180 when in movement. When I had to go in for a BP profile because I had a high BP a few weeks ago the midwife there said she was happier seeing a jump in the heart rate as opposed to just a constant one. I actually had to have a cup of tea and a few biscuits before getting her to finally go crazy and then the midwife was very happy.

Again I totally appreciate that you want to just do what you need to do to get bubs out. And in the end all that matters IS a healthy baby. But I really have faith that your body wants to do it naturally and just needs more time. You just seem to be one of those long cookers!

Ohhh eve so excited for you and Rachael!!!

Iv been uphalf the nightwith what I guess are really crappy braxton hicks lol... Soo annoying I kept getting my hopes up as I was timing it on my phone and I'd have a few really regular 30 seconds 5 mins apart and then they went all random again and now seems to have stopped altogether.. My lower back and bump really sore this morning lol

today I'm 42 weeks according to my original due date! Argh baby just get over it lol it's really not that nice in there!

Ps miss nessa is at hospital in labour!

Ohhh eve so excited for you and Rachael!!!

Iv been uphalf the nightwith what I guess are really crappy braxton hicks lol... Soo annoying I kept getting my hopes up as I was timing it on my phone and I'd have a few really regular 30 seconds 5 mins apart and then they went all random again and now seems to have stopped altogether.. My lower back and bump really sore this morning lol

today I'm 42 weeks according to my original due date! Argh baby just get over it lol it's really not that nice in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->