***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

aww wine you will prob still go before me anyway ive never been early yet .

well im knacered now , have cleaned and mopped kitchen bathroom and lounge , washed myself and now just gonna sit here and chill a bit with my son and playhouse disney

Ha ha wine, that made me laugh! But the thing is that baby has to come out soon whether he likes it or not!

Eve, I defo think you should have a wash! After my bloody show with my DD I started getting contractions soon after.

Jenni, I definitely feel like I am more assertive. Normally I just let health care professionals tell it to me how it is, but I am being more open with what I want and when I am not happy. I shocked myself when I complained about my GP appointment to my midwife, normally I would feel flustered and go over what I should say, but I just came out and complained without even thinking about it. I hope I can do the same today!

Well the afternoon is ticking away nicely! OH will be home in an hour, pick up DD and take her to my mums and then hospital. Woo Woo. x

@ rach ..i am now lovely and clean haha

i have ate a sandwich which i didnt enjoy or want but meh made the effort , now mom is ringing every hour to see what is happening ..:dohh:

good luck with your appointments girls...and with any action Eve, good to know you smell better! :haha:

So we've got my MiL coming tomorrow night to stay with us until Wed, and then my sister is flying in from the US to stay with us for 2 weeks. Both things I'm highly excited for. I usually love a house full of people and I brought this upon myself so really it's great. But all of a sudden I freaked out to DH today when he was home for lunch that tonight is the last night it will just be the two of us! I mean seriously broke down and started sobbing. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. But with the cross over between MiL and sister and for the length of time she's staying by the time she leaves then we'll have our little girl and our lives will change forever. So tonight is the last night we can just be free and be ourselves. If it wasn't for this SPD I would say sex in the kitchen one last time!

So we've got my MiL coming tomorrow night to stay with us until Wed, and then my sister is flying in from the US to stay with us for 2 weeks. Both things I'm highly excited for. I usually love a house full of people and I brought this upon myself so really it's great. But all of a sudden I freaked out to DH today when he was home for lunch that tonight is the last night it will just be the two of us! I mean seriously broke down and started sobbing. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. But with the cross over between MiL and sister and for the length of time she's staying by the time she leaves then we'll have our little girl and our lives will change forever. So tonight is the last night we can just be free and be ourselves. If it wasn't for this SPD I would say sex in the kitchen one last time!

:haha:

wow mil for a week ..rather you than me hahah !!

:haha:

wow mil for a week ..rather you than me hahah !!

I'd take her over my own any day, trust me. :lol:

haha ! mine is ok to be fair but 1 day is my limit.

is she gonna be in room with you when you give birth ?

Well I'm having it home so if she's here she's more than welcome to stay. I'll put her to work taking pictures and making tea. The same then goes with my sister. (personally I'd rather my sister be there instead, but it's obviously because I'm closer with her) I actually quite love my MiL, we get on great and though she's a bit of a fusser a lot of times I find that fussing is probably what I'll need on the day so that I can keep DH all to myself. I have expressed concern to DH though that she might go against some of the things we're doing and he quite simply said he'll tell her to shut up or get out. :rofl: I believe he would too.

Well I'm having it home so if she's here she's more than welcome to stay. I'll put her to work taking pictures and making tea. The same then goes with my sister. (personally I'd rather my sister be there instead, but it's obviously because I'm closer with her) I actually quite love my MiL, we get on great and though she's a bit of a fusser a lot of times I find that fussing is probably what I'll need on the day so that I can keep DH all to myself. I have expressed concern to DH though that she might go against some of the things we're doing and he quite simply said he'll tell her to shut up or get out. :rofl: I believe he would too.

haha thats ok then

It feels like 1 by 1 everyone is leaving and soon I'm going to be here along still preggo in august or something LOL

Awww pet I'm so sorry ur not done yet! I have been completely obsessed by my lil ones arrival ( note to everyone else: yay! Lil boy Devin arrived on Saturday night at 7.15 weighing 9lb 2oz) that I haven't checked on you and you've been busy visiting me!! Must read back to catch up on you. Have we done the facebook thing??

getting very mild pains every 20 mins or so , not sure if braxtons or the real deal or what , you would think 3rd time round i would know what was happening wouldnt you haha !

getting very mild pains every 20 mins or so , not sure if braxtons or the real deal or what , you would think 3rd time round i would know what was happening wouldnt you haha !

you know, i feel like I would have no idea when it happens :dohh: that's cos we have lost all our brain cells having babies!!

Hope it does turn into something.......fx

we are having hot HOT curry tonight, woo hoo. Then the Friends of the school AGM, there's 2 things to get labour started!!

you know, i feel like I would have no idea when it happens :dohh: that's cos we have lost all our brain cells having babies!!

we are having hot HOT curry tonight, woo hoo. Then the Friends of the school AGM, there's 2 things to get labour started!!

hope your waters break at your meeting :p

hope your waters break at your meeting :p

ha ha, that would liven it up :lol:

just had a text from Rach to say she had her membrane sweep and is now getting pains every 2-3 mins lasting 30 seconds....come on Rach fx this is it!!!

Yep i just got another text from rach she in alot of pain now whooooo real chuffed for her, but wine hun i was sure your bubs would be here by now boys are just sooooo stubborn lots of labour dust to all overdue.. And congrats chilly :) lovely name .

took corey to Drs he has blocked tear ducts that are infected so got some drops bless him and whooooooooooooo registered his birth today he is officially his own little man now :). xxxxxx

just an update for whoever doesnt have me on facebook

no baby for me, yesterday was my due date :cry: i was 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced i have a scan on Thursday to check the fluid around the baby and then she set me up for induction February 14 @ 9am....i really hope he comes because i dont want to get induced :nope:

good news is yesterday and most of the day today everytime i went to the bathroom and after wiping i had blood like brownish/pink discharge then gradually it was looking stringy mucus and bloody...so i dunno what that is

i been having minor cramps but nothin major...booooo i really want him out!

just an update for whoever doesnt have me on facebook

no baby for me, yesterday was my due date :cry: i was 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced i have a scan on Thursday to check the fluid around the baby and then she set me up for induction February 14 @ 9am....i really hope he comes because i dont want to get induced :nope:

good news is yesterday and most of the day today everytime i went to the bathroom and after wiping i had blood like brownish/pink discharge then gradually it was looking stringy mucus and bloody...so i dunno what that is

i been having minor cramps but nothin major...booooo i really want him out!

thats what ive got hun its your show so not long now :)

my pains seem to have buggered off now :(

ooh rach best of luck hope to see baby pics in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->