***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

congrats "MRS" ttcstill

Ha ha, another Norfolk gal! Our appointments are the same time! I am finding out the sex........are you? I forgot too. lol.

When is your appointment winegums? I'm sure you will be reassured that everything is ok. If you are worried though, don't wait for that and just ring midwife on call.........or I think out of hours ...........who will put you through to an on-call midwife for telephone advice? x

ok winegums.....i just re-read your post........and your appointment is tomorrow :-S x

I had my appt. on Wed and the baby's heartrate was 176bpm 20 wk scan on 9-14-10 the wedding went well this weekend yay! now we can focus on the little one.

AWWW CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING HUN! :hugs:

guys, I was in class today and I have alot of pressure on one side of my uterus, and a lot of wiggling in that area. Its so much pressure Its kind of uncomfortable but not painful. Could the baby just be hanging out on that one side? Even even laying down, I feel alot of movement where that pressure is. Im afraid she/she might be stuck somewhere or soemthing

Congrats on wedding ttc ..
Hows every one tonight ??..

I put doppler on tonight and baby gave one masisve kick they always hate doppler lol, But this kick was like nothing before my whole tummy moved and jerked OH saw it too wow my bubs has some strong legs in there lol xxx

Still haven't felt anything...my 20 week scan won't be at 20 weeks...I only get appointments every 4 weeks, so my next appointment is 13 Sept and I'll only be 18 weeks...so no scan =(

My "20" week scan will probably be 11 Oct...That is SO far away!!! I wanna know NOW!!! LOL...I really wish I had the money for a private scan...but I don't even know where/if they do those around here...

please.. me needs to be changed to 17 Feb.. pretty please!

morning all ,
hope everyone is ok . My 2 year old jumped on me this morning and for about half an hour after i had a pain in my side but was on the opposite side to he jumped if that makes sense so not sure it was related , seems to have gone away now so perhaps it was trapped wind or something , meh all these things you notice when pregnant!
is anyone up to anything nice today ? I have to take my son for his swimming lesson in an hour , he is trying to get his 50m badge so FX for that .

:blush: can you pretty please change my due date? to 10 February..... got moved forward at doc appointment yesterday!

So now I'm officially joining 2nd tri!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

please.. me needs to be changed to 17 Feb.. pretty please!

I currently have you on the 28th and the 10th, now you want me to change you to the 17th???
which is it?

awww ttcstill congrats!

i have a busy day..... taking my nan to visit my mum as she picked up some volunteer forms for me where she goes to the gym, it's for disabled people and i think it'll help my personal statement when i apply to uni!

then coming back for my son to have a nap while i try to study and wash my hair

then at 3.30 got midwife appointment! OH works right near our docs so he said he'll take his lunchbreak late and come with me! yay! he gets to work at leaves for work about 7.30am and gets home about 7.30pm and he only gets half hour break (if he's lucky!!) so im really happy he's using it to come with me <3

then im meeting one of my bestest friends who is also pregnant (and due soon lol) to discuss another friends birthday... think we're gonna pay for an experience for her like a bungee jump or something lol!

phew

had really bad period pains last night again, but took paracetamol and felt fine??? also it only seems to happen in the evening hmmmmm

30 more minutes till my 16 week visit :happydance: soo excited to hear bubz heartbeat hopefully i get a sono done as well :coolio:well wish me luck ladiies ill keep ya posted!

Hello ladies :) Finally found this thread.. they have moved it :) But i founded it :) heheheheh

Ummm just wondering if anyone feels like i do right now. I seriously DONT feel pregnant anymore!! i just feel normal.. i am hardly feeling bubba move around and i am getting a belly but yeah i just dont feel pregnant....

Hello ladies :) Finally found this thread.. they have moved it :) But i founded it :) heheheheh

Ummm just wondering if anyone feels like i do right now. I seriously DONT feel pregnant anymore!! i just feel normal.. i am hardly feeling bubba move around and i am getting a belly but yeah i just dont feel pregnant....

yes me ! i dont have a bump i just look a bit fat and wobbly i dont feel movements have felt a couple thats it , all gone back to not feeling real again

Oh thank god i am not alone here... yes that is what i keep thinking.. maybe it has just gone away.. maybe it is all over.. maybe it was never there in the 1st place... i hate feeling this way. i just feel blah!!!!

Hi ladies wow took me ages to find thread lol lol hope every one finds it :),

Wow wine you sound like you had a very busy time, Hope every one else is well and all appointments went well ??.

We have had a busy day was OHs birthday so was out all day, But on good news only till friday to go to scan whooo getting closer xxx

Please put an angel next to my name- found out today the baby no longer has a heartbeat. I have to have a vaignal delievery so I am leaving for the hospital now. Good luck to you all.

:hugs: ttc still

don't know what to say... i'm so sorry this has happened to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"