***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Many many hugs coming your way. :hugs:

Prayers for your angel :angel:

ttcstill im so sorry hun how devastating for u big hugs

I am so so sorry ttcstill :hugs:

probably not the best time to post this but I myself have woken up bleeding. I am waiting for the midwife to come see me and decide the best course of action.

ttcstill I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you. xxx

Ley, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

ley i hope bubs is ok i ll be thinking of u xx

damnit ttcstill im sorry!!!!!!!!!!! i thought you had a good sticky one :( *big hugs* xxx

my appointment yesterday by the way went really well

i asked her about the period pain feelings and she said maybe im doing too much in the day then in the evening when i sit down i can feel the body stretching etc which makes sense i suppose!

then she said ohh nearly 18 weeks i bet your feeling kicks now! so i say noo not yet :( and she said oh right well you've felt flutters though? and i was like nope i haven't felt anything!

she looked concerned and got me on the couch, felt me and said well the baby is growing very well then got the doppler and found the HB straight away!!! wooooooo. she said she couldnt work out why i wasnt feeling anything yet but she said i will do soon. she said it might be a combination of putting on weight since my last pregnancy as i felt my son at 14 weeks and i was about 4 stone lighter lol also the babyy might be not very active xx

im sorry ttcstil im not sure ehat happened.

this is my first post on this site as had scan yesterday and put forward a week and just gone into 2nd trimester.

due 27th Feb 2011.

im still in march mummies group as made friends and bump buddies. it is my partner (Kim) that is pregnant and i am Stacey.

xxx

Thanks everyone, turns out I have a prolapsed cervix.
She did manage to find bubs heart beat but not very clearly so she has refferred me back to the early pregnancy unit to see if they will scan me tomorrow to check baby and my cervix.

I'm just relieved baby is still ok in there.

oh ley so glad baby is ok i hope everything goes ok 2moro

ttcstill so sorry for your loss.

ley hope everything goes well and all is good

think ill go back to march mummies thread.

think ill go back to march mummies thread.

Sorry Kns, it's just been a bit of a bad day in this thread hun. I will add you to the list if you like

thanks everyone for your support xxx

that would be much appreciated thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"