***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ttcstil - i am so sorry to hear your news :(

Ley - keeping fingers crossed for you that all is well

kns welcome to feb lovebugs , we are usually a cheerfull friendly bunch but you know :S

Welcome Kns it is nice to see you but just a sad day in group today.

TTC i am so so so sorry hunny rip to your little angel i cannot even imagine how you feel.

Ley hun i really hope everythings ok, Please let us know how it goes at epu xxxxxxxxx

ttcstill, I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck in trying again when you're ready. RIP to your little angel.

hello all!
i had doc appointment last night. lost 2 1/2lbs. no big deal, right?
heard bubs heart beat which was nice. got my paperwork for quad screening.
and my appointment for my level 2 ultra sound. which will be 9/27.
hope to be able to get a good view of bubs's bits so we know the gender

hope everyone is well

@ttcstill i am so sorry hun my prayers go out to you and ur family :hugs:

@ley im glad everything turned out okay for u hun just hang in there we are all here for u and bubs :hugs:

thanx for the advice...i actually started hating chocolate after i got pregnant lol weird but i cant even look at it will make me want to throw up :shrug:

:growlmad: I JUST HAD TO RESCHEDULE MY 3D GENDER SCAN TO SEPT 5TH :cry: ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OF WAITING :cry: MY HUBBY HAS TO WORK THIS SATURDAY AND I DONT WANT HIM TO MISS THIS :nope:

Hey Misznessa, I've TOTALLY gone off chocolate too - crazy 'cos I was eating it like it was going out of fashion beforehand! Totally not interested in it now! Hope you're feeling better though, and don't worry about caffeine with tea I think you can have about 4 cups in one day (providing you're not having coffee or coke too!)

Have just read to the end of the thread and wanted to add my comments too:

ttcstill, am so sorry to hear your sad news, I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling, hugs xx

Ley, fingers crossed for your scan and for bubs xx

Kns, obviously things are usually a bit better here, we're a nice bunch honest! Maybe stick around or straddle the two of us! :) xx

I still feel sad..........I've been thinking about ttcstill all day :-(

I went to eat ice-cream earlier also only to find my brother had eaten it..........GRR!! I left it in my parents feeezer as I didnt have room.....and his defense was "well I left it in their freezer, he didnt know it was mine!" I thought he still shouldn't eat it if it was my mums!

Sorry, I can't get over my ice-cream theft. OH got me some now tho. Woo!

I brought a baby vest today.....it was cow print! lol. I liked it after watching one of the babies in underage and pregnant in it.

I'm so desperate to buy baby clothes, but I am stopping myself until we know what baby is. x

Big hugs ttc :hugs:

Good luck Ley, be sure to let us know how you get on tomorrow.

my thoughts are with you both :hugs:

welcome to kns, how's it all going with you both?

I am so tired now I am going to bed! I have been making new cupboards for the utility room today, a fair bit of designing, sawing and screwing, then painting! I am v pleased with the result and couldn't have done it without hubby :thumbup: have already filled 3 of them with the girls arty stuff and will put my tools etc in the other one tomorrow...what fun! I know how to live!!

it is a great feeling tho gradually getting organized for bubs coming :)

Keeping my Fxed for you Ley! Glad baby was okay though when she checked!

I am so impatient to find out what my baby is...I have a loooong wait until October...

Thank you all so much. I delivered Leiland James this morning at 7:52a.m. he is with GOD. I am going back to SMEP and will hang out there until the doctor says we can try again.

Ley- I am sure your baby will be fine, God got the angel he needed this morning.

:'( I'm so sorry for your loss ttcstill. That made me really sad reading that :(

sleep well baby Leiland i shed a little tear for you and your family TTC today hun i hope he sleeps peacefully ..

Iam real real nervous and anxious for Fridays scan today i dont know why its very strange, Also been sick more then ever before but have a feeling i am gettin a little poorly rather than MS which is also present lol.
Hope every one is well ?. xxxx

OH ttcstill. i am so sorry for your loss... I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for you.

Leiland is such a beautiful name. Take all the time you need. We will be here to root you on, when you are ready. Im praying for you and your husband in this difficult time:hugs:

im so so sorry hun thinking of you all
x

Have just read to the end of the thread and wanted to add my comments too:

ttcstill, am so sorry to hear your sad news, I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling, hugs xx

Ley, fingers crossed for your scan and for bubs xx

Kns, obviously things are usually a bit better here, we're a nice bunch honest! Maybe stick around or straddle the two of us! :) xx

lol yeah ill straddle you all lmao.
yeah i have made some good friends in march mummies but more than likely in feb.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->