***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

:cry:
Thank you all so much. I delivered Leiland James this morning at 7:52a.m. he is with GOD. I am going back to SMEP and will hang out there until the doctor says we can try again.

Ley- I am sure your baby will be fine, God got the angel he needed this morning.

:cry: so sad for u xxxx

THANKS
everything is going great now seen baby and looks ok.
my partner is pregant for 3rd time.
1st time lost baby at 6 months, 2nd time lost baby at 9 weeks.
this time this is it she will actually give birth to a healthy baby fingers crossed.
how is everyone doing?
xxx

THANKS
everything is going great now seen baby and looks ok.
my partner is pregant for 3rd time.
1st time lost baby at 6 months, 2nd time lost baby at 9 weeks.
this time this is it she will actually give birth to a healthy baby fingers crossed.
how is everyone doing?
xxx

Oh you poor thing!

Fingers crossed for you this time around, but it sounds like its all going well. x

@ttcstill - I was so saddened to read about your loss. Take comfort in the knowledge that Leiland is an angel in Gods great army now. :hugs:

good afternoon everyone , TTC i am so sorry for what you have had to do today :(

I have been feeling rough today i feel hungover :s the nausea is back yet i am hungry i have a head ache and i feel sleepy , i dozed off for half an hour on the sofa while the kids were having some tv time oops lol !
this weather doesnt help its well miserable .
my hubby just rang from work to say he has to work away the weekend of the 4th and 5th - erm hang on our gender scan is on the 4th ive had a look around but it will be another 3 weeks till i can get in so forget that im going so he has told work he will work sunday but not saturday - i imagine thats going down well as we speak
taking my son to his 1st karate class this evening which should be interesting.
how is everyone else ?

Thank you all so much. I delivered Leiland James this morning at 7:52a.m. he is with GOD. I am going back to SMEP and will hang out there until the doctor says we can try again.

Ley- I am sure your baby will be fine, God got the angel he needed this morning.

I am so sorry ttcstill :hugs: :cry:

I am so sorry about your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

wow kns hun what a ruff ride for you and your partner i hope baby is all well and healthy .

Hope ur gender scan comes round real quick eve hun :).

Gender scan for me tomorrow at 10am soooo nervous i dont know why i just have a horrid feeling something isnt quiet right but it might be me been paranoid as i often do lol.

I forgot to say TTC hun earlier Leiland is a beautiful name xxxxxxxxxxx

I HAVE FINALLY FELT MY FIRST FLUTTERS TODAY AT 18 WEEKS its about bloomin time lol

Hello everyone. How are you all???

I am so glad that the weather has cleared up today. Now i can get to my washing pile lol.. Gosh i hate washing. i cant imagine what it is going to be like with another baby around lol.. We already do about 6 loads a week as it is!!!! Grrrrr

Again TTC - super sorry for your loss hope you are ok.
KHS - Welcome and congrats on your partners pregnancy :) Wow you guys have been through a rough past pregnancies :) this one will be ok.. i just know it :)
Congrats to Winegums who felt bubba :) hehehehe

oh no eve... what are you going to do about hubby and your scan??? Gosh men makes things hard all the time dont they lol

Gosh men makes things hard all the time dont they lol

yeh they do! i had my hopes up for a gender scan and 3d scan but then OH said no. so i accepted it :(. then he said yes! and i got excited! and now he says no its too expensive. idiot!!!!!!!

When is it going to stop raining? :-(

I went to an open air play tonight.......in the rain! lol. It was freezing, but the play was brilliant.

I'm sure I felt the baby from the outside this morning...........is it too early? I was rubbing my stomach and then just left my hand there ages subconsciously, as you do, and felt the kick inside and out.

@ mummymadness...........I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

@ winegums............that is fantastic! It must have felt great.

well im not changing my scan hubby is gonna work half a day drive 2 hours home go to scan then drive 2 hours back to work , its not ideal but im not bloody changing my date now i have my heart set on it . he doesnt seem fussed but i dint think work are too impressed , oh well they should have mentioned it earlier.

winegums - yay for movements

mummymadness - so exciting do you have an inkling what team you will be on

mummytobe - with 2 kids i average 10 loads a week lmao !

:flower: Good luck tomorrow mummymaddness i'm sure all will be fine!!, look forward to hearing what team u ae in :happydance:

Winegums..Yay!! 18 weeks is not late to feel bubs tho... most midwifes and books u read think that 17-22 is pretty normal... i'm just at 17 and not really feeling anything definate...

And as for washing...lol... with 3 kids and a gardener husband...:wacko: ... poor washing machine... and a definate :happydance: for a good day tomorrow!!:thumbup:

i'm up AGAIN in the night..have terrible restless legs..its driving me nuts..:growlmad: wish i could chop them off...just i kinda need them..:haha:
midwife tomorrow..looking forward to hearing HB for the first time..

I haven't been able to be on much lately since I've gone full time volunteering for the 4th grade in my mom's school. I've been doing anything from reading to the kids, helping with small groups, grading papers and making copies for teachers. Now that they're done with review, the workload picked up. I've been so exhausted from a combination of volunteering (leave our house by 6am, get home around 5-6) and being pregnant, that I've been falling asleep around 8 each night.. what a huge change for me! I'm totally wiped out!

Anyways, hope everyone's gender scans go great! I can't wait to hear what everyone is having! :)

I've suddenly been having HORRIBLE heartburn lately. I thought it went away after first trimester or so.. turns out I only had a 2 week break, and now its back worse than ever! A drink of water makes it act up. The only thing I've found that helps so far (since I don't like Tums) is drinking milk.. and I REALLY don't like milk, so this is just no fun for me :( Especially since I've recently started craving spicy/mexican food, along with cheddar cheese. It's a battle I'll have to deal with, I suppose.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope all are feeling well! :)

Ttcstill I am so sorry for your loss.

Kns welcome to feb lovebugs.

Good luck today mummymadness, can't wait to see what team you are on.
I'm thinking you are :pink:

xxx

Oh I can't wait to hear the result of mummymadness's scan....she has had it now.

I'm guessing boy.....

ooh nor me its getting exciting now for everyone over the next 6 weeks or so everyone that wants to know will know , im getting super excited as i never found out with either of the others what i was having so its a new experience for me 8 days to go wooo ooh and 15 weeks today yay !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->